Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News (11008 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by chinwe1960: 2:50am On Jun 01, 2019
@ StateReporter News

The governor of Enugu State, Rt. Hon. Lawrence Ugwuanyi has announced his first appointment after his inauguration for second term in office on 29th May.

The Governor announced the reappointment of Mr. Sylvester Onoyima as Special Adviser on Due Process during a meeting with Permanent Secretaries of Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), at the Government House, Enugu

Read more
Source :http://www.statereporters.com/2019/06/01/gov-ugwuanyi-announces-first-appointment-statereporter-news/

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 01, 2019
I think this portfolio and the responsibilities that comes with this role can be handed over to the Attorney General of the State of Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by Olukologia24592(m): 5:14am On Jun 01, 2019
This is a big time scammer �. He's just scoping people. No tangible project in Enugu State. Places like museum is now a beer parlor, the zoo is now zoo estate where big men buy land for 40million.. He's lucky dat people of Enugu are gentle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by MotiDeezy: 5:25am On Jun 01, 2019
grin
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by MrHighSea: 5:28am On Jun 01, 2019
Apart from signing off Federal allocations as salaries, wat do our govs really do.

Meetings meetings meetings
Reports reports reports

No implementation.

First achievement: Appointed Mr....

Absolute RAbbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by positivelord: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2019
They keep duplicating offices...so what about the Attorney General of the state??
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by Englishgold: 6:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Is this man the only person good for the position.
Chop and make way for another person.

Embark on a new project.

No more stories this time

Else over to Efcc

Any doubt

Ask Chimaroke

I salute
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by Enugupikin: 6:06am On Jun 01, 2019
gburu gburu, better change
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by odiereke(m): 6:12am On Jun 01, 2019
This is a pitiable scene indeed
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by spenca: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2019
This keeps popping in the news with nothing tangible done in the past four years but payment of salaries

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by dongisola: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2019
NEED A QUALITY AND DURABLE LAPTOP(S) @ LOWER PRICES?

LOOK NO FURTHER…

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by 9jaRealist: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2019
deleyi20:
I think this portfolio and the responsibilities that comes with this role can be handed over to the Attorney General of the State of Enugu.

Why? It sounds like merely a public procurement position.
>
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by PeaceGord: 7:10am On Jun 01, 2019
Olukologia24592:
This is a big time scammer �. He's just scoping people. No tangible project in Enugu State. Places like museum is now a beer parlor, the zoo is now zoo estate where big men buy land for 40million.. He's lucky dat people of Enugu are gentle
Just shut up.
Museum is federal govt. owned.
Zoo was sold by a previous govt.

Control your mouth!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by StoneLucifer: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:

Enugu is a backward jungle filled with illiterates, there's nothing gburu gburu can do about it

See condition of schools in Enugu

Show us your village lets see..Otondo
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 01, 2019
9jaRealist:

Why? It sounds like merely a public procurement position.
>
Yeah, I agree with you but to cut cost on the part of governance, I felt it can be allocated to another office that can handle it without an extra-overhead
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2019
I know Mr Onoyima very well.
Have been to his office severally.
Always willing to help.
He's a good gentleman.
Deserves the appointment
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:

Enugu is a backward jungle filled with illiterates, there's nothing gburu gburu can do about it

See condition of schools in Enugu

Lies, Lies, Lies.

Why not say the name of the place if you are sure it's Enugu state.
I don't think you have anything to loose by saying the truth.
What am saying in essence is, that place is not Enugu.
It can never be Enugu.
All the Public Primary Schools in Enugu were rehabilited in 2012.
None would have deteriorated to this within that short period.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Enugu state a cursed backward jungle filled with illiterates and poverty inflicted people. Enugupikin come here

This is how backward and useless Enugu state is

This is why he concentrated on the rural areas. Some people will still say come back to the cities.

Double wahala for dead body
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by BeijinDossier: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself. Look at the signpost. This is the present condition of schools in Enugu

Prove me wrong by getting us exactly these same schools since you claimed they have been fixed

Ifesinachi22:

Lies, Lies, Lies.

Why not say the name of the place if you are sure it's Enugu state.
I don't think you have anything to loose by saying the truth.
What am saying in essence is, that place is not Enugu.
It can never be Enugu.
All the Public Primary Schools in Enugu were rehabilited in 2012.
None would have deteriorated to this within that short period.

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Announces First Appointment-statereporter News by Nigerianization(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2019
Olukologia24592:

I agree with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG / Ikpeazu Hints On Dry Port In Abia, States Reason For Dropping Airport Project / BREAKING: This Is What Labour Party Tech Team Unveiled Today- Laugh At Jagaban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.