Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (60880 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by alphaNomega: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
My director's wife is a kind hearted woman but she is too sensitive and highly inquisitive. I have known her for 5 years, that's when I started working with her husband. I'm very close to my oga and his family.

My oga is a womanizer but his wife hasn't been able to catch him red handed. The woman became so friendly with me since February 2019. she will call me on phone to just say hi, recharge my phone sometimes etc.

I have always been so sceptical about the woman's attitude of recent since I know her as a very inquisitive person.

The bubble bursted in April when I travelled with oga to Kaduna, Kano and Jigawa States for some trainings organised by our department for some cooperative livestock farmers. The wife started calling me while in Kano to ask about her husband, who stays with him in his hotel room, his visitors etc which I said to her I don't really know.

Oga actually brought his secretary which I knew he has been dating with him for the trip but of what concern is that to me? When we returned, the woman actually came to our office where she looked angrily at me, hiss at me and left without answering her greeting.

My job schedule involves sometimes working at oga's house especially when we have urgent training assignments. The woman have been sort of looking at me as someone who is also promiscuous like her hubby. Yesterday, she called me a liar and deceitful person, just because she wanted me to divulge her hubby's itinerary to her. It's possible she think I'm a small boy sha.

I'm actually planning to move some of the equipment in oga's house to mine so that I'll have less contact with the woman but I don't want my oga to know my reasons since I didn't tell him all his wife have been doing so that I don't cause wahala in their home.

How could I handle this issue brothers and sisters?

Don't tell the Oga or the wife anything, just face your work. If you must take some equipment home, come up with a very good reason other than the real deal. You are doing well so far, keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by GreatestA1(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Suzie1:

Let's treat your case this way, using the 48 laws of power.

She used law 8 on you: Make people come to you - use bait if necessary.

You knew right from the time that she's inquisitive yet you acted unbothered since you're getting small chops. She used the bait and hook method on you and now you don't want to be trapped.

Instead of applying law 40: Despise free lunch.

Now let me give my advice using law 5: So much depends on reputation - guard it with your life.

I will suggest you stylishly tell your director if he can give you the chance to be doing some of the jobs at your place. Let him know that you do perform better/work effectively when alone.

Give the wife space. If you ignore her and you are still visiting the house, you might be called a thief or a rapist some day.
Oshey, Robert Susan Greene!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Wetin concern the secretary na?

It is funny how everyone is treating the oga's wife like the one at fault when she is actually the wronged party.

Hmmmm.

Hmmm madame, you sure say no be you be OP Oga's Wife?
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by portplus: 12:17am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
My director's wife is a kind hearted woman but she is too sensitive and highly inquisitive. I have known her for 5 years, that's when I started working with her husband. I'm very close to my oga and his family.

My oga is a womanizer but his wife hasn't been able to catch him red handed. The woman became so friendly with me since February 2019. she will call me on phone to just say hi, recharge my phone sometimes etc.

I have always been so sceptical about the woman's attitude of recent since I know her as a very inquisitive person.

The bubble bursted in April when I travelled with oga to Kaduna, Kano and Jigawa States for some trainings organised by our department for some cooperative livestock farmers. The wife started calling me while in Kano to ask about her husband, who stays with him in his hotel room, his visitors etc which I said to her I don't really know.

Oga actually brought his secretary which I knew he has been dating with him for the trip but of what concern is that to me? When we returned, the woman actually came to our office where she looked angrily at me, hiss at me and left without answering her greeting.

My job schedule involves sometimes working at oga's house especially when we have urgent training assignments. The woman have been sort of looking at me as someone who is also promiscuous like her hubby. Yesterday, she called me a liar and deceitful person, just because she wanted me to divulge her hubby's itinerary to her. It's possible she think I'm a small boy sha.

I'm actually planning to move some of the equipment in oga's house to mine so that I'll have less contact with the woman but I don't want my oga to know my reasons since I didn't tell him all his wife have been doing so that I don't cause wahala in their home.

She does not like you.

Her change in attitude towards shows that she did not she was using all the gift and generosity to bait you.
She has been suspecting her husband.

Move the equipment and see how it plays out.

She will one day find out her husband is cheating but don't let it be from you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by MissPepeye(f): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Wow wow play your game well... So would you have given same advice if it was a situation with the opposite sex?

bukatyne:

It is funny how everyone is treating the oga's wife like the one at fault when she is actually the wronged party.

Hmmmm.

The oga is even polite enough to be hiding it. Men are not meant to stick with one woman for the rest of their lives.
Even if the woman finds out, there is nothing she can do about it. You will understand if you have dated a rich guy before.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by udomma1005(m): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:

From the write up you are a gentleman, keep up!
Don't tell your oga any s**t, move the equipment(s) & avoid their house.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by obailala(m): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2019
etrange:

Dude, he's his boss and not his friend. That chat above is far more friendly than a boss-employee relationship can accommodate. Let's be realistic. How about him staying neutral? Why give out the woman when he wouldn't want to give out the man who's actually the culprit here? OP should stay out of their family affairs, simple.

I've been in this kind of situation before, or rather, I am still in this kind of situation, although with a friend and not a boss. In this kind of matter, the best way to handle it and remain neutral is to distance himself from his boss and the wife, and to achieve this easily, he needs to put the boss in the loop somehow by letting him know what's going down. If the boss is wise, he'll know he has to support the guy's decision to distance himself.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by OndoRaph(m): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2019
[i][/i]Oga did not tell you he is dating outside. So how did you know. In essence, you don't know nothing. As for Madam, your appointment letter did not mention what she's demanding from you. for her attitude of jettisoning your greeting, keep doing the right thing by greeting her even if no response comes forth from her.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Glorylynn: 12:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Guy if you know you still need that job then you have to tell your oga before his wife cooks a story up.
The oga will eventually fall in love with you and can even handover his whole life to you.
NB:I am not in support of promiscuity o,just the best thing that will work for you,promiscuous people always like to have people that Support their way of life around them.
Remember to send me recharge card when you get your promotion letter o grin

kennybabs1980:

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:26am On Jun 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Hmmmm.
what her husband is doing is very wrong but the wife is at fault because what she is requesting for may cost the OP his job.... It's survival first... As for me I will most likely tell Oga so that he will at least know that I was defending his interest ... That woman will put the op in trouble if the op tells her what she wants to hear...
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by OndoRaph(m): 12:26am On Jun 03, 2019
obailala:
In this kind of matter, the best way to handle it and remain neutral is to distance himself from his boss and the wife. But from his story, distancing himself from the wife isnt going to be that easy, especially since the wife already has direct communication links to him. I've been in this kind of situation before, or rather, I am still in this kind of situation, although with a friend and not a boss. The only way to handle this is to stay away from the boss' house and to ensure minimal contact/communication with the wife; the easiest way to achieve this is to let the boss know what's going down. If the boss is wise, he'll know he has to support the guy's decision to distance himself.
obailala:
In this kind of matter, the best way to handle it and remain neutral is to distance himself from his boss and the wife. But from his story, distancing himself from the wife isnt going to be that easy, especially since the wife already has direct communication links to him. I've been in this kind of situation before, or rather, I am still in this kind of situation, although with a friend and not a boss. The only way to handle this is to stay away from the boss' house and to ensure minimal contact/communication with the wife; the easiest way to achieve this is to let the boss know what's going down. If the boss is wise, he'll know he has to support the guy's decision to distance himself.
obailala:
what if the boss isn't wise?
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by obailala(m): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2019
OndoRaph:
[i][/i]what if the boss isn't wise?
Well, if the boss isnt wise, then it's too bad. Nothing can be more inconvenient than this situation. But he just has to still find a way to distance himself from the boss' house and the boss' wife.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:

The only way to handle it is to mind your official business. Your ogas wife is not your employer and your job description is not to spy on your boss and report to his wife.

If your your oga takes 50 excort ladies to a business trip is obviously none of your business so focus on what you where hired for and leave your oga madam to sort her marital issues by doing her FBI work by her self or else you will soon be the sacrificial lamb.

Shitt like this only happens when you start becoming unnecessarily friendly rather than being strictly professional.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Suzie1:

Let's treat your case this way, using the 48 laws of power.

She used law 8 on you: Make people come to you - use bait if necessary.

You knew right from the time that she's inquisitive yet you acted unbothered since you're getting small chops. She used the bait and hook method on you and now you don't want to be trapped.

Instead of applying law 40: Despise free lunch.

Now let me give my advice using law 5: So much depends on reputation - guard it with your life.

I will suggest you stylishly tell your director if he can give you the chance to be doing some of the jobs at your place. Let him know that you do perform better/work effectively when alone.

Give the wife space. If you ignore her and you are still visiting the house, you might be called a thief or a rapist some day.
nice one bro... I love the way you explained everything using the 48 laws of power... Spot on... The only side I beg to differ is at the emboldened.... That reason is not good enough... The Oga may misunderstand it so I will correct it with Law 13: When asking for help, appeal to people’s self interest, never their mercy or gratitude

So it's better for the Op to open up in a way that the Oga will see that it's for his best interest he moves those equipment to his house..

Cc: kennybabs1980

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by shatta419: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2019
correctyourself:
Guys how are you sure its not this 9ijabet guy that cooked up this story?

My thoughts exactly.. �
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:

man you be aboki southerner, this is normal things where bro code enter, very simply and its a things we always look for to win oga loyalty. Oga, e je n ki ja yi si, madam n fura, mo se n lo le leyi, let your boss know as he dey go, tell him to be cautious and tell him you are master of the game and pretender to madam too. Walahi, oga go over feed you and even give you woman to nack, I don't think you are brought on the street. If not, na you go even be the oga at away trip
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by DedeNkem: 1:00am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:

Your job is not to conduct cheating investigations. His wife has no right to drag you into whatever problem she has with her marraige!

Politely tell her that you've not caught her husband cheating and this all you've to say, and that you don't wish to be dragged into any marriage issue.

After that, tell your Oga the whole thing or else his wife may one day influence your sack by falsely accusing you of something and your Oga will believe her.

Your Oga employed you not his wife. You owe her nothing other than respect as Oga's wife.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Homguy(m): 1:14am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:

if you tell your boss what is wife is trying to do, you will get a lot of support from him, and he would understand your actions.
Taking actions without letting him know whats happening would make you the loser o. The long run
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Gkemz: 1:15am On Jun 03, 2019
Since if you try to please one party, the other gets offended. Therefore you should MYB
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by maticanto(m): 1:16am On Jun 03, 2019
[/color]
kennybabs1980:

[color=#990000]
[color=#990000][/color] be silent about everything, don't be the one to let cat out of the bag...be wise, tolerate her.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by cococandy(f): 1:47am On Jun 03, 2019
But you decided to jump over the cheating man to ask about the marital status of the woman. What the man is doing doesn’t bother you?

No let’s go after the lady first undecided
Acidosis:

Lol, well we don't know the secretary's relationship or marital status

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by cococandy(f): 1:50am On Jun 03, 2019
The OP would have been seriously insulted on here for covering up for a cheating woman.

Nauseating folks I tell you
eyinjuege:

I'm very sure if the roles were reversed, the advice would be different. If it was madam cheating, many would have advised her employee to spill the beans... cheesy cheesy
The side chick/boo would always be excused because they've taken no vows.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by cococandy(f): 1:51am On Jun 03, 2019
No it’s not. Just a bunch of hypocrites pretending they don’t know what right when it favors them.

undecided
Acidosis:
grin grin You're very right. It's a man world after all cheesy :p

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by cococandy(f): 1:53am On Jun 03, 2019
You’re the type that will have five children and only two of them will belong to you.

The evil you support
b0rn2fuck:
man you be aboki southerner, this is normal things where bro code enter, very simply and its a things we always look for to win oga loyalty. Oga, e je n ki ja yi si, madam n fura, mo se n lo le leyi, let your boss know as he dey go, tell him to be cautious and tell him you are master of the game and pretender to madam too. Walahi, oga go over feed you and even give you woman to nack, I don't think you are brought on the street. If not, na you go even be the oga at away trip

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Originalsly: 1:58am On Jun 03, 2019
Hmmm....I think it best you take Mutemenot advice.... cram it and deliver same way....except the last line...Oga play your game well. ...that's like accusing him of being a player....you don't have proof....or letting him know you been monitoring his moves with the ladies. If you were confined to the office.... then you can just stay mute...but the fact that you have to be in his home is not good. It 8s for you to strike first..... before the wife. I'm almost sure her next move is to cook up a lie to get you fired....you tried to rape her while in the house...she caught you peeping her taking her bath.... something that will.infuriate a husband...do you think he will.then listen to you explain?
Talk to Oga...let him know you don't want to operate from his home.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.... such women can come up with devilish plans that men can't even dream about!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Perkins1: 1:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me I'll add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by sentra05: 2:06am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:

I think you have to tell him the reason. If you do not tell him,he may start thinking the wife is making some advances towards you and that is why you are running away from his house and this could become a bigger problem. Remember you are already in the bad books of his wife. I think like one poster said, stylishly tell him that you are under pressure to divulge some information about him but you can't do that as it is none of your business so the best thing is to reduce your exposure to his wife. He will understand and appreciate you for it
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by sonnie10: 2:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Except the parties involved are not on nairaland, the amount of information divulged by OP in his post is enough to write a biography.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:18am On Jun 03, 2019
cococandy:
You’re the type that will have five children and only two of them will belong to you.

The evil you support
this is a case of being promiscuous, I have been in a shoe where I kept 5 side chicks but have none now, I got tired of digging hole at stop stage, the oga will soon tired but to save his home and the job, the guy must play along with his backing up with his boss. Nothing will wrong with madam , all will still end up same same.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by akinsmyk(m): 2:26am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
I'm doing that today, I have gotten a nice explanation to give him. I don't like seeing that woman. Just see the way she started being nice just because she wanted to use me as guinea pig whose head will be used to break coconut after they've settled everything. The husband will beg her and they'll settle, the man will surely know I'm the one who told her. If I tell oga what his wife is asking from me now, what happens if he start wahala with his wife?

Someone gave you a very good advice. Tell your Oga that it's like his wife had started to hunt him coz she had been asking funny question and she's not happy coz you are not telling her what you don't know.

Your boss won't fight with his wife, he won't even ask her or discuss it, he will only change tactics and get more careful, and he will like you.

That way, your job is safe coz ur boss will always protect ur interest even if his wife is roasting you for no reason, he will understand why she's doing it.

Your Oga will understand and support anything that will make you avoid her.

If the wife finds out from other means, the person will pay and u will still be safe. If you tell the wife your Oga 's secret, be ready to apply for a job with the wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.