Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (60867 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by jubrilELsudan: 2:27am On Jun 03, 2019
THE WIFE OF YOUR BOSS WANTS YOU TO HANG HER ON THE TYPEWRITER AND FVCK HER EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH STYLE THEN SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by deltateam: 2:49am On Jun 03, 2019
etrange:

She's a troubled woman and she's using all the tools within her reach including you. I understand her plight. A cheating spouse can turn one into something else. Just stay away.

She will definitely find a way to make op lose his work then Simeon that would divulge will come in.

The person asking him to confide in boss has a point. It will be in boss interest to protect him since he's unsure of the character of next employee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Unrated900(m): 2:56am On Jun 03, 2019
If you work as a driver then this are normal from your boss's wife.

My question is are you a driver before I comment something that will impact your life.

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
My director's wife is a kind hearted woman but she is too sensitive and highly inquisitive. I have known her for 5 years, that's when I started working with her husband. I'm very close to my oga and his family.

My oga is a womanizer but his wife hasn't been able to catch him red handed. The woman became so friendly with me since February 2019. she will call me on phone to just say hi, recharge my phone sometimes etc.

I have always been so sceptical about the woman's attitude of recent since I know her as a very inquisitive person.

The bubble bursted in April when I travelled with oga to Kaduna, Kano and Jigawa States for some trainings organised by our department for some cooperative livestock farmers. The wife started calling me while in Kano to ask about her husband, who stays with him in his hotel room, his visitors etc which I said to her I don't really know.

Oga actually brought his secretary which I knew he has been dating with him for the trip but of what concern is that to me? When we returned, the woman actually came to our office where she looked angrily at me, hiss at me and left without answering her greeting.

My job schedule involves sometimes working at oga's house especially when we have urgent training assignments. The woman have been sort of looking at me as someone who is also promiscuous like her hubby. Yesterday, she called me a liar and deceitful person, just because she wanted me to divulge her hubby's itinerary to her. It's possible she think I'm a small boy sha.

I'm actually planning to move some of the equipment in oga's house to mine so that I'll have less contact with the woman but I don't want my oga to know my reasons since I didn't tell him all his wife have been doing so that I don't cause wahala in their home.

How could I handle this issue brothers and sisters?

Better tell him everything before she blow lie for your head
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:13am On Jun 03, 2019
The op mumu die, you are acting like all these evil church goer, its duty of a man to lie to your madam to protect the interest of your job and duty of you to tell your boss about everything so both of you can defeat your opposition madam . You will be shock that the only different between you and your boss is position and, men and women are never friend if not for kongi and pikin benefit. You work for your boss, tell him before the woman technically defeat you in the game to make your boss change you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by trumpcoat(m): 3:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Please stay away from the house in order to keep your job
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by 3RNEST(m): 3:26am On Jun 03, 2019
One word, "Stick to your JD" that's all.. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by shaqur231(m): 3:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Best you tell your boss. Believe me, your boss will understand and will protect you from his wife's plot against you. Been in that situation in the past
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Simbrixton(m): 3:45am On Jun 03, 2019
The danger of neutrality

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Speedo17(m): 3:50am On Jun 03, 2019
You have already solved the problem OP. BE NEUTRAL AND PROFESSIONAL in this issue so that when it boomerangs from either way, nothing will come near you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by middlebelter(m): 4:01am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
I'm doing that today, I have gotten a nice explanation to give him. I don't like seeing that woman. Just see the way she started being nice just because she wanted to use me as guinea pig whose head will be used to break coconut after they've settled everything. The husband will beg her and they'll settle, the man will surely know I'm the one who told her. If I tell oga what his wife is asking from me now, what happens if he start wahala with his wife?

You already have sufficient advice here. Move the equipment, when your bpss demands an explanation, tell him you are not comfortable with the way madam is probing uou foe certain kinds of information and that you want to just do you work as pee your job description without getting into trouble with him or madam.
Let him use his brain to decipher whatever information you are referring to. No matter how much he press for details, dont divulge. Secrets things belong unto God.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by israelmao(m): 4:15am On Jun 03, 2019
Steer clear from being a busybody in your boss' illicit affairs let her find out about her husband's escapades by herself.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by KingMicky3286: 4:20am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
My director's wife is a kind hearted woman but she is too sensitive and highly inquisitive. I have known her for 5 years, that's when I started working with her husband. I'm very close to my oga and his family.

My oga is a womanizer but his wife hasn't been able to catch him red handed. The woman became so friendly with me since February 2019. she will call me on phone to just say hi, recharge my phone sometimes etc.

I have always been so sceptical about the woman's attitude of recent since I know her as a very inquisitive person.

The bubble bursted in April when I travelled with oga to Kaduna, Kano and Jigawa States for some trainings organised by our department for some cooperative livestock farmers. The wife started calling me while in Kano to ask about her husband, who stays with him in his hotel room, his visitors etc which I said to her I don't really know.

Oga actually brought his secretary which I knew he has been dating with him for the trip but of what concern is that to me? When we returned, the woman actually came to our office where she looked angrily at me, hiss at me and left without answering her greeting.

My job schedule involves sometimes working at oga's house especially when we have urgent training assignments. The woman have been sort of looking at me as someone who is also promiscuous like her hubby. Yesterday, she called me a liar and deceitful person, just because she wanted me to divulge her hubby's itinerary to her. It's possible she think I'm a small boy sha.

I'm actually planning to move some of the equipment in oga's house to mine so that I'll have less contact with the woman but I don't want my oga to know my reasons since I didn't tell him all his wife have been doing so that I don't cause wahala in their home.

Why is it that some side chicks dey always sweet pass legal wives.

Who should we blame for this?
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by flyingdutchman(m): 4:22am On Jun 03, 2019
Self control makes you a man. Ignore her attitude. Pretend it bounces off you. Stick to your job description. Mind your business.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by maitapo9ic(m): 5:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Just stay on the fence you are there for business not stalking .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by olobas(m): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2019
Nairaland supposed to has emojis as it get like and share because some comment need some react ���so the owner of the comment will know his/her comment worthy(I DEDICATE THIS TO THE PERSON THAT ASK IF OPP IS DRIVER��)���

for my idea let your boss know what madam is ask you but how to put it down must be totally different and don't let your boss know or talk that you know what he have been doing since when u are explain. Akii ti oju onika mesan kaa
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by JoseRaji(m): 5:13am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
I'm doing that today, I have gotten a nice explanation to give him. I don't like seeing that woman. Just see the way she started being nice just because she wanted to use me as guinea pig whose head will be used to break coconut after they've settled everything. The husband will beg her and they'll settle, the man will surely know I'm the one who told her. If I tell oga what his wife is asking from me now, what happens if he start wahala with his wife?
Exactly my brother... You have no problem. SHE has a problem. She had been trying to use you. Don't ever let anyone use you. Do your work, but gather enough evidence to defend yourself if things go south and they want to crucify you. You're not their marriage counselor. Nothing concern you for their matter.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
Honestly this is my position but for the wife that's just on my neck, wetin concern me with anyone's family wahala?

Think about it over and over again on the best way to approach your Boss about the matter.

The wife may frame you up soon and your Boss will not believe you then.

He is a man like you and since you two have a good relationship, tell him.

Secure your head ooo... A stitch in time saves 9
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:26am On Jun 03, 2019
What happens in Mexico stays in Mexico!

No be Madam carry you come,so you better face wetin carry you come.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by HabaHaba: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2019
GraGra247:
As far as the man is taking care of her and her children 100%, don't say anything that will break their home.

But if you want to tell her, do it anonymously by providing her all the info using text messages and another phone number that can't be traced to you.
I'm so sorry to say that your recommendation is not wise because a woman as inquisitive as she is may have a very dubious hidden agenda toward hurting her husband. If she is told anonymously, I assure you of greater trouble in that home for the husband.
In matters between married couples most times silence and diplomacy is key.
No offense intended at you please.
Thank you
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by emezuo17: 5:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Like the previous guy above me said, u better talk to your Boss but be selective and constructive with your words so it won't have effect in their marriage. Just say "oga e be like say your wife don dey hunt you wella, she dey even like ask.me some funny questions oh. E be like say I go dey stay my end mostly so she won't have time to question me on our waka .. abeg play your game well Boss". If he's a guy man he will support u sharp sharp n even love u more
. Guy man
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by jaafree: 5:48am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
Honestly this is my position but for the wife that's just on my neck, wetin concern me with anyone's family wahala?
. keeping quiet will not help u bro. OK listen to were the problem will befall on u if u are not careful or fast on ur action, that woman will definitely find her way to know about her husband maybe through that secretary u have mentioned. the problem here is ur boss will suspect u first when the wife explode to him. so before ur boss accuse u of knowing all that and still keep it away from him, u better inform him first or find a way to make the secretary alert him if u can't.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by chris31(m): 5:50am On Jun 03, 2019
If u mistakenly tell the woman anything u will be fired the next day women easily carried away by emotion
If ur oga is a guy man tell him that madam dey monitor him make he dey careful
Also tell him u want to work from ur house
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by GraGra247(m): 5:54am On Jun 03, 2019
HabaHaba:

I'm so sorry to say that your recommendation is not wise because a woman as inquisitive as she is may have a very dubious hidden agenda toward hurting her husband. If she is told anonymously, I assure you of greater trouble in that home for the husband.
In matters between married couples most times silence and diplomacy is key.
No offense intended at you please.
Thank you

No offense taken bros.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by femi4: 5:55am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:

You ve handled it very well. His hubby pay your bills not her. You must protect the source of your income

Besides, your boss itinerary isn't part of your job description
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Agwaso: 5:58am On Jun 03, 2019
Unfortunately, you just told the bosses wife what she wanted to hear. There are too much details in your write up so that if your bosses wife is on nairaland she will easily decode what you've have been hiding from her.

kennybabs1980:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by MicroBox: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2019
@OP don't tell your oga anything because them go use you settle their fight later..
What took you there is your daily bread and not to spy.
You really don't need her friendship so ignore her. Being oga's wife doesn't matter atall, just be professional with your work and don't meddle in their affairs.
If your boss start behaving harshly towards you, just know that she is behind it. Don't act on suspension, try to figure out his unusual behaviour and tell him everything.

If she gift you anything again, thank her through SMS and mention the gift. Keep it as evidence for the D-Day.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Ebios(m): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Like the previous guy above me said, u better talk to your Boss but be selective and constructive with your words so it won't have effect in their marriage. Just say "oga e be like say your wife don dey hunt you wella, she dey even like ask.me some funny questions oh. E be like say I go dey stay my end mostly so she won't have time to question me on our waka .. abeg play your game well Boss". If he's a guy man he will support u sharp sharp n even love u more
Lol...
Bad guy
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Acidosis(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2019
cococandy:
But you decided to jump over the cheating man to ask about the marital status of the woman. What the man is doing doesn’t bother you?

No let’s go after the lady first undecided

It takes two to tango undecided What the lady is doing doesn't bother you?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by city2city: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Stay cool...say nothing to neither of them, unless your job description includes but not limited to marriage destruction or destroyer. But find a urgent means to stay away from the wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.