Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (60865 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by comradee1248: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2019
wwwkaycom:
This is one of the mess one gets into with these promiscuous ogas and his jealous wife. Why can't women face their business and have peace of mind? She knew her husband is a Casanova yet she married him only for her to now be looking for who to use as sacrificial lamb. @OP, if you dare say anything to the wife, consider yourself sacked and you know how country be o. Don't tell the man anything for now, move the equipment first, when he ask you why, then tell him in a very serene environment and beg him never to put up a fight with his wife so that you won't later blame yourself.
Best respond so fa... If your boss ask you why you're moving the equipment, talk to him diplomatically that you want to have less contacts with his wife becoz she's been trying yo get some information you can say anything to her about it... Beg him not to querry his wife for doing so he will understand you.
And always put it at the back of ur mind that your loyalty is to ur boss not his wife. And as a guy man I believe he won't be influenced by his wife against you, once he knows she's after you for information...
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by ezebunafo(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Pavore9:

Once she finally accepts you are not bulging, she would divert her attention.
for where? U no know women like pharoah's wife she will cook stories against you, if you are not doing what she expected.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by bedfordng(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2019
hmmm
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by decub: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
My director's wife is a kind hearted woman but she is too sensitive and highly inquisitive. I have known her for 5 years, that's when I started working with her husband. I'm very close to my oga and his family.

My oga is a womanizer but his wife hasn't been able to catch him red handed. The woman became so friendly with me since February 2019. she will call me on phone to just say hi, recharge my phone sometimes etc.

I have always been so sceptical about the woman's attitude of recent since I know her as a very inquisitive person.

The bubble bursted in April when I travelled with oga to Kaduna, Kano and Jigawa States for some trainings organised by our department for some cooperative livestock farmers. The wife started calling me while in Kano to ask about her husband, who stays with him in his hotel room, his visitors etc which I said to her I don't really know.

Oga actually brought his secretary which I knew he has been dating with him for the trip but of what concern is that to me? When we returned, the woman actually came to our office where she looked angrily at me, hiss at me and left without answering her greeting.

My job schedule involves sometimes working at oga's house especially when we have urgent training assignments. The woman have been sort of looking at me as someone who is also promiscuous like her hubby. Yesterday, she called me a liar and deceitful person, just because she wanted me to divulge her hubby's itinerary to her. It's possible she think I'm a small boy sha.

I'm actually planning to move some of the equipment in oga's house to mine so that I'll have less contact with the woman but I don't want my oga to know my reasons since I didn't tell him all his wife have been doing so that I don't cause wahala in their home.

How could I handle this issue brothers and sisters?

Don't put yourself in trouble or dey go use u settle matter!

Just wisely make her understand what your job description is, which monitoring your boss is not part of. Your body language can explain that to her.

If you are good at your job, her curiosity won't cause you any harm officially.

If my wife's boss enquires on whom my boss stayed with while we were away on training, I will gladly tell her how the training went, what we were taught that can take the company to greater heights.

What he does at leisure isn't my business. No matter how close we are, he remains my boss and I'm not paid to monitor him and report to his wife.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by GraGra247(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Ogechux:

DON'T EVER SNITCH on your Boss.... whether anonymously or not! It would be in your interest to confide in your Boss as regards to what his wife is up to. It's not your responsibility to snitch on your Boss. Apply wisdom!

Your opinion.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Bigshark(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
My director's wife is a kind hearted woman but she is too sensitive and highly inquisitive. I have known her for 5 years, that's when I started working with her husband. I'm very close to my oga and his family.

My oga is a womanizer but his wife hasn't been able to catch him red handed. The woman became so friendly with me since February 2019. she will call me on phone to just say hi, recharge my phone sometimes etc.

I have always been so sceptical about the woman's attitude of recent since I know her as a very inquisitive person.

The bubble bursted in April when I travelled with oga to Kaduna, Kano and Jigawa States for some trainings organised by our department for some cooperative livestock farmers. The wife started calling me while in Kano to ask about her husband, who stays with him in his hotel room, his visitors etc which I said to her I don't really know.

Oga actually brought his secretary which I knew he has been dating with him for the trip but of what concern is that to me? When we returned, the woman actually came to our office where she looked angrily at me, hiss at me and left without answering her greeting.

My job schedule involves sometimes working at oga's house especially when we have urgent training assignments. The woman have been sort of looking at me as someone who is also promiscuous like her hubby. Yesterday, she called me a liar and deceitful person, just because she wanted me to divulge her hubby's itinerary to her. It's possible she think I'm a small boy sha.

I'm actually planning to move some of the equipment in oga's house to mine so that I'll have less contact with the woman but I don't want my oga to know my reasons since I didn't tell him all his wife have been doing so that I don't cause wahala in their home.

What makes you people think that this woman is not here reading all this stuff way una dey dish out. I bet You she's a Nairalander. The fire haff started burning
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Bryan88(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Like the previous guy above me said, u better talk to your Boss but be selective and constructive with your words so it won't have effect in their marriage. Just say "oga e be like say your wife don dey hunt you wella, she dey even like ask.me some funny questions oh. E be like say I go dey stay my end mostly so she won't have time to question me on our waka .. abeg play your game well Boss". If he's a guy man he will support u sharp sharp n even love u more
...u bad o
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by nams77: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2019
DREagon:
Don't say sh*t my brother
They no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter, because you no go dey for under their bed to defend yourself when them go dey settle the matter,
Just play the mute game, dey watch dem like film.
He better tell his boss if the boss is a Guy man. Sooner or later, the woman will frame up one story like potiphar's wife and Joseph. In the end, dude will be left worse off.

Op, if your oga na guy man give him hint that madam is making enquiry about his movement. Dont go and do aproko and tell him the nitty gritty o! Na him dey pay your salary so secure ur job now.
On the whole. Im not in support of his promiscous behavior though
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by blaze83(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Like the previous guy above me said, u better talk to your Boss but be selective and constructive with your words so it won't have effect in their marriage. Just say "oga e be like say your wife don dey hunt you wella, she dey even like ask.me some funny questions oh. E be like say I go dey stay my end mostly so she won't have time to question me on our waka .. abeg play your game well Boss". If he's a guy man he will support u sharp sharp n even love u more

This guy here has said it all.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Amhappy(f): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2019
For me silence is golden. Don't tell Oga or Madam anything. Do you work jeje

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by kponkedenge(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:
Honestly you're very correct. What should be my business with whatever happens in their home? What I don't like is the way the woman wanted to cunningly drag me into what doesn't concern me. See me see wahala sha.
And what if she's on nairaland reading this.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by West2019(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:

my brother use ur tongue to count ur teeth ,if u give the wife any information about the husband the house will scatters and you will lost your job ,if your oga is closer to you more than him wife u knw what you can do ,God bless u
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by wale0911: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2019
I assume you maintain some closeness with your boss. How about presenting the same story to him pretending to seek his advice? Just make sure you eliminate the obvious while doing your presentation. His answer should be the solution you seek. Peace✌
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by koyeni(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
Good
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Eberex(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tell your boss when you guys are out hanging out.

Do you still buy airtime from your bank App or road-side vendors?
How much did you get as profits or commission when you buy airtime and data sub?
Do you know you can make commissions when you buy airtime/data or cable sub?
Stop enriching the banks! They know why they are into vtu business.
You can start your own vtu business at the comfort of your homes.

check my signature.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by lordswill03: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
That's why I like my boss. Be open to your Oga, that's the ultimate! Plenty things I've confided in my boss I even can't with my dad. It depends on your parole with him!
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Jojoki16: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
What of if the madame is a member of Nairaland? I hope yawa no go burst o.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by correctyourself(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
Slurity:
even if it was a cooked up story there is sense that others can learn from it. Person like you is evil and will like to press down others for you alone to shine. I am sorry for your friends

The environment you grew up did not do you well, continue with your habit, you have inherited it already.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by trapQ: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nope, you didn't condemn the man because you saw no wrong in his actions.
Hypocrisy is condemning someone for doing the same thing you're applauding the next person of doing.

You sir, are a hypocrite.
Acidosis:

A lot of people already had condemned the man so there was no point repeating the same view. At least, the woman knows her husband is a known cheat, so there is really no point crying more than the bereaved. My main concern is the man who married that secretary. I called him unfortunate because unlike oga's wife, it is possible he has no idea what his wife does with her boss. She could be someone's wife here on Nairaland, in fact.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by cococandy(f): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
The thread is about the OP’s cheating boss.
You decided to side step that as if you don’t know what you’re doing. To ask about his partner that he is cheering with who we didn’t know if she was single, married, or might have even been lied to by the man.

The point is that the person who was obviously wrong received no reprimand from you in your quest to make his partner the villain.

“MaRiaGe iS ScarY tHesE DayS” undecided for who? Definitely not for the man who is eating his cake and having it. And has OP covering for him with the support of folks like you telling him to keep quiet even though you’d never say the same when a woman is cheating.

Such a hypocrite.

Acidosis:

It takes two to tango undecided What the lady is doing doesn't bother you?

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
Show us the lots of people condemning the man. You must be on a different thread because they are all in support of covering for him.

Let your concern be the man. It serves him right if he’s anything like the men on this thread. Hopefully by the time he carries his wandering behind home, he will be just in time to assume responsibility for one pregnancy from another guy. cool

Acidosis:

A lot of people already had condemned the man so there was no point repeating the same view. At least, the woman knows her husband is a known cheat, so there is really no point crying more than the bereaved. My main concern is the man who married that secretary. I called him unfortunate because unlike oga's wife, it is possible he has no idea what his wife does with her boss. She could be someone's wife here on Nairaland, in fact.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Acidosis(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
cococandy:
Show us the lots of people condemning the man. You must be on a different thread because they are all in support of covering for him.

Let your concern be the man. It serves him right if he’s anything like the men on this thread. Hopefully by the time he carries his wandering behind home, he will be just in time to assume responsibility for one pregnancy from another guy. cool

You're missing the point. Beyond condemning the man, OP is here for one purpose which is to safeguard his job and steer clear from another man's domestic issues. People do not necessarily have to support or condemn anyone.

I provided random thoughts, not because I support the man's philandering nature. I'm not that bad.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Suzie1(f): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
sameereinstein:

Finally, someome that's seeing things from my angle. 48 laws of power is still my favourite book

It's a nice book.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Mizwisdom(f): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
If not for fear of God, I would have said she should recruit you for essential service if her husband isn't forth coming tongue.

Fake story

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Amanda4life: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tell the wife that her husband is sleeping with anything that wears skirt

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by smasher1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
kennybabs1980:

You are in trouble. People see Social media as anonymous forum. But it is not. You have divulged all the information and your job may be at stake.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by IMMUNO1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
If she is to be a Nairalander, you have actually given her all the information she needs. You were too linear in your story. Good luck all the same.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by sameereinstein(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2019
Suzie1:

It's a nice book.
Have u read his book on art of seduction? That was also interesting. Honestly, I don't know how many times I've read 48 laws of power. I call it my everyday bible sad
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Suzie1(f): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2019
sameereinstein:

Have u read his book on art of seduction? That was also interesting. Honestly, I don't know how many times I've read 48 laws of power. I call it my everyday bible sad

No. Probably because I don't like people manipulating others.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by kennybabs1980: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2019
Thank you all good people of nairaland.com. I took your advise and did something in the office yesterday. I walked to my Oga's office by noon yesterday and asked him to permit me to move the computers, printer, photocopier, generator and some furniture that I use in his house to my place or that he instruct our programmer to configure the access program that we use on my laptop so that I can work on my own whenever we have urgent assignments. He asked me why and I told him some of the things his wife has been doing each time I'm in his place. He laughed and said "SHE WILL INVESTIGATE TIRE" thrice, he laughed again, thanked me and said if I think that will stop me from seeing his wife frequently and remove the pressure she mounts on me, I can move the things, he even called one of our drivers to help me use a truck to move the things which we did in the evening yesterday. The wife was there when I was moving the things, she just hissed and muttered some words which I don't understand. She later asked from the driver where we are moving the things to and driver told her oga said we should move them to our office. She looked straight into my eyes and shouted "good riddance, useless people". In all, I didn't utter a word. The driver later told me that oga's wife is always suspecting people around her husband, I pretended as if I don't know why she suspects people and I didn't probe further from the driver so that he won't go and tell his colleagues whatever I say. Thank you so much good people, I'm in my house now, I just arranged the things early this morning and I think I'll be free from those undue pressure and probing questions from henceforth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by wwwkaycom(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2019
kennybabs1980:
Thank you all good people of nairaland.com. I took your advise and did something in the office yesterday. I walked to my Oga's office by noon yesterday and asked him to permit me to move the computers, printer, photocopier, generator and some furniture that I use in his house to my place or that he instruct our programmer to configure the access program that we use on my laptop so that I can work on my own whenever we have urgent assignments. He asked me why and I told him some of the things his wife has been doing each time I'm in his place. He laughed and said "SHE WILL INVESTIGATE TIRE" thrice, he laughed again, thanked me and said if I think that will stop me from seeing his wife frequently and remove the pressure she mounts on me, I can move the things, he even called one of our drivers to help me use a truck to move the things which we did in the evening yesterday. The wife was there when I was moving the things, she just hissed and muttered some words which I don't understand. She later asked from the driver where we are moving the things to and driver told her oga said we should move them to our office. She looked straight into my eyes and shouted "good riddance, useless people". In all, I didn't utter a word. The driver later told me that oga's wife is always suspecting people around her husband, I pretended as if I don't know why she suspects people and I didn't probe further from the driver so that he won't go and tell his colleagues whatever I say. Thank you so much good people, I'm in my house now, I just arranged the things early this morning and I think I'll be free from those undue pressure and probing questions from henceforth.
"SHE WILL INVESTIGATE TIRE"
your boss is a serious Casanova who is not willing to change anytime soon, I rejoice with you op, at least you are free from the woman now, let them face their family issues by themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.