Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women (44702 Views)

Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines / Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood / President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by dachilino: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Philippines’ President Rodrigo Duterte who spoke to a crowd in Japan on Thursday, revealed that he used to be gay but cured himself with beautiful women. According to 74-year-old controversial President, his critic Senator Antonio Trillanes IV was ‘similar’ to him because they were both gay. However President Rodrigo Duterte further revealed that he ‘cured’ himself with beautiful women and was no longer gay, when he married his first wife Elizabeth Zimmerman.

Speaking to the Filipino community in Japan, Duterte invited three attractive women standing at the side of the room to take empty seats at the front. He went on to say someone gay had told him that based on the senator’s movements, his critic Trillanes is homosexual, Rappler reported.
‘I said, “Are you sure?” They said, “You ask any gay person who sees Trillanes move, they’ll say he’s gay.” No wonder. Good thing Trillanes and I are similar. But I cured myself,’ he said.

He added: ‘When I began a relationship with Zimmerman, I said, this is it. I became a man again.’ President Duterte was married to Elizabeth Zimmerman, 71, from 1973 until 2000 and they had two children together. During his outing in Japan, it was his long-term girlfriend Honeylet Avanceña, 49, who accompanied him to the event where he invited four women on stage to receive a kiss on the cheek.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/01/i-used-to-be-gay-but-cured-myself-with-beautiful-women-president-rodrigo-duterte/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by dachilino: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Amuocha: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
This Duterte government sef angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Felixalex(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bad guy

28 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Timmypromise(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Some folks that watch lesbian video
Are coming to this thread to mock
When kitty is cheap in Naija as per Buhari era

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
V
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Junkie1: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
BEEN SAYING THIS, THE ONLY REASON ANYONE CAN BE GAY IS CUZ THEY'VE NOT HAD A TASTE OF FRESH YOUNG TIGHT PVSSY ...LWKM

ALTHOUGH SUCH PVSSY IS HARD TO FIND NOWADAYS

ALSO BUHARI NEEDS TO FOLLOW THIS PRESCRIPTION TO CURE HIS BRAIN

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by FactBoyz: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hh
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by RTSC: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
This guy is like buhari on steroids. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by johnkay1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wonder president

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Benekruku(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Same prescription Atiku used also

Cured himself with Nollywood actresses

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by esmarcq(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bad guy
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by teekay213(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
shocked
Wetin this never talk
He talk say he get big prick
Na Wetin he dey use intimidate he opposition
Them no get another person to replace this man

16 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by AreaFada2: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
I can see why the guy is so brutal. Having to deny his real sexuality for political reasons in a very. Catholic country.

4 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by spartan50(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
This one that said there was God...

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
After you realize you've been missing a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Realdeals(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
I like leaders that are real, not those that fake themselves due to useless protocols and bureaucracy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by FYB(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
He is out of the closet
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by GeneralPula: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
cool
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by TemmyT002(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
This man ehn
Very funny, frank and crazy at the same time.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by careytommy37(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
My Nigga grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amuocha:
This Duterte government sef angry

D guy na drama. He is really an entertainer

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by ifejilika(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Na man you be

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by enemyofprogress: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lalasticlala is it true?

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
summer100:
hispanic gurls can cure any man of anything gay, they are badass

Philippines no b Hispanic. Dem no fine 4 eye oh. Don't mistake them 4 south Americans

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by bjbjbj: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
This president is a liar

2 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Geedy: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mi'o Gboori (I neva hear am before)
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by otokx(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Interesting.
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
AreaFada2:
I can see why the guy is so brutal. Having to deny his real sexuality for political reasons in a very. Catholic country.

dachilino:

He added: ‘When I began a relationship with Zimmerman, I said, this is it. I became a man again.’ President Duterte was married to Elizabeth Zimmerman, 71, from 1973 until 2000 and they had two children together.

This was b4 politics

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons / Image Of Pregnant Trump Cradled By Putin Is Projected Onto NY Building / Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.