Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' (39369 Views)

Reactions As Sandra Iheuwa And Ubi Franklin Spark Dating Rumour Again Both In At / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike / Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by SURElee(f): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2019
9jaRealist:

If she provides poor services or substandard products, why should the public not know about it? shocked
>

Why not take your grievances to the company you did business with. Did she make it public when she contacted them to design the interior of her house out? Do you think those who hire the services of life mate and other designers don't have complaints? In life, however things go, let us be empathetic even If we pay for things abeg. Where is our human side?Tender your grievances, yes,but i insist not on social media to commot food from the woman mouth. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Stillthebest: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2019
With their messages so far Toke looks like someone who got a bad job and the provider thought she was a pain because of her constant complaints. She must have made the provider face a hell while the project was ongoing with series of complaints, do and redo lol. Some customers can make you feel like u no sabi but customers must be satisfied. And some services renderers too once they collect their money they become your husband. I hired a tech sometimes that frustrated my projects and would not even reply my emails for days if it has to do with corrections.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by NoRetreat(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2019
One week, one drama. From David to WIZKID, from Efcc to Nairamarley, now Toke makinwa and...
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2019
SURElee:
Toke is really a client from hell. What is so wrong in wood being cut in her house. Even the programmes where homes are designed abroad on DSTV, things are designed and cut on site, na wa for some Nigerians. They do as if them no go die again, as if dem go carry everything Waka when dem die Las Las.

Humility is key in the way we treat people in this life. Even if you paid, don't come on social media to ruin a person's business. The small money wey dey shack you today. Pray and continue to pray for good healthy o! If not eh all go Waka o!
guess you didn’t read the part she blocked a client!!! Please who does that?is it for charity?Babe if you have that lil money she has,s
You will call out God when the sun is too hot!!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Mcreloaded(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2019
9jaRealist:

Did you even read the post you are commenting on? shocked

She clearly said that she took it to SM only after the sloppy service provider stopped picking her calls and blocked her - as if! And even after she had tried to reach the provider through third parties, with the sloppy provider’s own excuse in her response was that she was going on vacation and only intended get back to her when she returned (a vacation presumably financed by her clients). Who does that?!

The problem in Nigeria is that Customer Service is totally alien to most Nigerians (I used to think it was just to Nigerian businesses, but reading some of the comments on this episode I have come to realize that it is probably widespread among the general population itself), and accordingly many Nigerians raised on a “abegi, just manage like dat” culture think it normal for a provider of BESPOKE services/products to simply blow off a client (who btw had already paid a lot of money for the service/product).

Anyway, Nigeria is a country of real anyhowness. All you have to do is look around and notice the general sloppiness and the ingrained lack of maintenance culture to understand why many Nigerians fail to grasp why certain people will not tolerate shoddy workmanship/service.
>

What do you expect people that don't have access to social media to do if they are short changed
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Mcreloaded(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2019
9jaRealist:

Did you even read the post you are commenting on? shocked

She clearly said that she took it to SM only after the sloppy service provider stopped picking her calls and blocked her - as if! And even after she had tried to reach the provider through third parties, with the sloppy provider’s own excuse in her response was that she was going on vacation and only intended get back to her when she returned (a vacation presumably financed by her clients). Who does that?!

The problem in Nigeria is that Customer Service is totally alien to most Nigerians (I used to think it was just to Nigerian businesses, but reading some of the comments on this episode I have come to realize that it is probably widespread among the general population itself), and accordingly many Nigerians raised on a “abegi, just manage like dat” culture think it normal for a provider of BESPOKE services/products to simply blow off a client (who btw had already paid a lot of money for the service/product).

Anyway, Nigeria is a country of real anyhowness. All you have to do is look around and notice the general sloppiness and the ingrained lack of maintenance culture to understand why many Nigerians fail to grasp why certain people will not tolerate shoddy workmanship/service.
>

What do you expect people that don't have access to social media to do if they are short changed or duped?
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Mcreloaded(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2019
sweetrace:

But she tried to contact the artisan who blocked her. She contacted the artisans husband all to no avail. Exactly what was Toke to do?

For those that don't have access to social media what do they normally do if they are short changed or duped?

That's why we have the police and courts to mediate in such issues ,unless you are supporting those that come on social media to air their differences when short changed.

Am not saying she was not short changed all am saying is that there are laid down procedure of handling issues without going physical or bullying some one because you have the money or power to fight.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Sally97(f): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2019
nicepoker101:
Women and their numerous problems
Please stop this.. When men complain we don't say men and their problems

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by nicepoker101(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Sally97:

Please stop this.. When men complain we don't say men and their problems
Men won't handle such issue like this.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by sweetrace(f): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:

For those that don't have access to social media what do they normally do if they are short changed or duped?

That's why we have the police and courts to mediate in such issues ,unless you are supporting those that come on social media to air their differences when short changed.

Am not saying she was not short changed all am saying is that there are laid down procedure of handling issues without going physical or bullying some one because you have the money or power to fight.

You’re right about not airing one’s differences on SM, but maybe Toke felt SM, was less severe than making it a police case. Plus, going to the police in Nigeria is often a joke. Who wants to waste moey on that? She tried to contact that lady in different ways. I would be really mad if someone I’ve paid money to do a job for me has the ill manners and gall to block me. Nigerians have really poor work ethics. They see something in other countries or on tv or SM, and decide to cash in on it without having the commitment and high standards to make it work. Plus their egos won’t let them accept their errors and rectify it. Enough of the epistle o! But while I’m not a fan of SM, I can relate to this totally!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Christafarian(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2019
lyriclekidd:
I hate toke bullshitwa with passion. This lady is not fine, she's not hot or anything. She's not even an amazing or exceptional host, Nigerians can glorify rubbish Sha. angry angry.

Frank edoho's wife is better than her in all aspect, attention seeking farm tool.

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by systemz(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2019
Chubhie:
Toke should pay up her balance as agreed. This is not police case where first to report wins case.
Should this be Trama at work?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by adedayoa2(f): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:
When you buy something and it is faulty or damaged , you don't go to social media to complain.
Please carry your mumu self out of here and go look for something more serious to trend with
that means you no read her own response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2019
sweetrace:

Well she exercised her rights not to. Christianity itself is a choice. Anyway, in the Bible, don’t we have people meeting up to solve their differences?

chai !! was just pulling legs grin see as you fall yakata ... yeah ! abel called a meeting with cain and resolve there differences ..that is the only one i can remember grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Mcreloaded(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2019
sweetrace:

You’re right about not airing one’s differences on SM, but maybe Toke felt SM, was less severe than making it a police case. Plus, going to the police in Nigeria is often a joke. Who wants to waste moey on that? She tried to contact that lady in different ways. I would be really mad if someone I’ve paid money to do a job for me has the ill manners and gall to block me. Nigerians have really poor work ethics. They see something in other countries or on tv or SM, and decide to cash in on it without having the commitment and high standards to make it work. Plus their egos won’t let them accept their errors and rectify it. Enough of the epistle o! But while I’m not a fan of SM, I can relate to this totally!

Thanks very much it is obvious the problem is still the Nigerian factor where people get away with rubbish.
I still believe there are different ways to kill a rat in a clay pot without breaking the pot.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by WHITELIGHTER: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

In other to avoid that Sandra should keep to the end of her own bargain!!! Simple!

350,000 no be moi-moi now

She has the right! Sandra's purpose of business is to make her clients happy!!!

Sandra should have showed empathy no matter the personality involved

If she handles it better, they should make up after the errors are fixed in other to redeem her image

If not Toke would have succeeded in her mission according to you!!!

There was no need for Toke to bring this issue to SM. She's just an attention seeking nuisance
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Mcreloaded(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2019
adedayoa2:
that means you no read her own response.

LOL
Of course not I read what happened and how she exhausted all means to the best of her knowledge to see that the faulty bench can be taken cared of.

Social media should be for criticism and let's not forget it is easy to criticize.
When you come to social media with personal problems people don't criticize, they judge based on your explanations and Otis very dangerous.

It's like when our EFCC expose cases here on social media people are ready to judge and crucify you before the judge even gives its verdict.

It's easier to destroy people's image on social media and leaves no room for reconciliation when much has been said by both parties.

Mind you am not disputing the fact that the bench was not faulty but like I said there are different ways of killing a rat in a clay pot without breaking the pot.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by boxypane(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Some of this issues are uncalled for. Definition of Toke is uncultured!!! She no try. Na bad market from hell she be.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by gazza07(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Customer service approach my foot! I keep hearing that rubbish! Y'all customers trying to blackmail hardworking, thunder is real
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
ablelin:
A very simple case that could have ended earlier. If you bought a commodity and you did not enjoy it, you ask for refund or tell the seller to fix it. Even if you tried to reach the seller and it was impossible, social media should be the last as it can affect the person's business. You could have waited patiently for the seller to fix it and if the seller doesn't show up, you get the police into this. But social media has really done more harm than good, a tool of building in goo6d hands and destruction in God's hands...

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

You had the nerve to block somebody that paid millions into your account. And your reason being that you are heading off for a vacation and doesn't want bad vibes.

He gets in touch with your partner and you are pissed off. Are you are not mad?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by TemmyT002(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
All these things that will be left behind when you are all gone? Why you dey fight on top am na?
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Duggedised12(f): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Thank God you read the Story, over 98% of people who commented don't read. You don't cut wood in a home where is already set up, It's not a new house. You do it & then bring it over.
Sandra of a lady is acting like she is doing Toke a favor by coming to fix the low quality nonsense she delivered. Toke can choose to send her gate man or driver it doesn't matter ,so long as you got the client's complain, this Sandra lady is the seller from hell . angry angry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:
When you buy something and it is faulty or damaged , you don't go to social media to complain.
Please carry your mumu self out of here and go look for something more serious to the trend with

I think Toke did the right thing. If business people in Nigeria know that their BS will be exposed online they will become more polite and improve the quality of their products and services.

80% of business people I have worked with in this country lack proper customer service after they've received their money in full. Once an artisan gets his/her pay, they will just disappear. Even if you call their attention to some BS they did, they will tell you to manage it like that or pay another money for their BS to be rectified.

This is 2019, yet agencies, people, companies that offer services in Nigeria cannot be called out for poor services.

Moving forward, social media has a powerful influence on brands and people, we need to leverage it if we have any hope of a better Nigeria.

Call out anybody - CEO, PASTOR, LEGISLATOR, GOVERNOR, PRESIDENT. It is your civic responsibility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Mcreloaded(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
emrain:

I think Toke did the right thing. If business people in Nigeria know that their BS will be exposed online they will become more polite and improve the quality of their products and services.

80% of business people I have worked with in this country lack proper customer service after they've received their money in full. Once an artisan gets his/her pay, they will just disappear. Even if you call their attention to some BS they did, they will tell you to manage it like that or pay another money for their BS to be rectified.

This is 2019, yet agencies, people, companies that offer services in Nigeria cannot be called out for poor services.

Moving forward, social media has a powerful influence on brands and people, we need to leverage it if we have any hope of a better Nigeria.

Call out anybody - CEO, PASTOR, LEGISLATOR, GOVERNOR, PRESIDENT. It is your civic responsibility.

Technically you are right then the courts should......
Like I said technically you are right and I have been a victim countless number of times.

Still there are due process to follow
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by divine2288: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
It's obvious that Sandra Edoho or whatever is not handling the customer service appropriately

I mean this is a simple issue turned to ego issue and personal issue!!!

This is business for crying out loud! It doesn't matter who contacted you just get the work done!!! undecided

Toke has nothing to lose but it's bad publicity for you Sandra!!!

In fairness to Toke, the first time she brought this issue to the social media, she never mentioned names!!!

Now if you are out of the country, I want to believe that you are not working alone nau undecided you could have send someone to show that you are not taking your client for granted! shuooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Business lessons 101 cheesy grin
u don't have sense.. why are you killing yourself over other peoples problems... ppl dat v made money... receive sense
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by queenitee(f): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

Please always try & read, Typical African. you obviously did not read the post.

Both you & the people who gave you likes are all dumb heads.
If correcting people without an iota of hatr.ed is a taboo for you, then please keep your corrections to yourself.

My comment was based on what Sandra said about Toke not reaching out to her before calling her out in social media.

So next time, try and get to know the other party's point of view before showing your hatre.d off. Nothing in my post justify you calling myself and others dumb head. You made sense up there, but you had to type something so low and stupi.d at the end which ended up spoiling everything else.

If I wanted to be like you, I would have replied you with something slurring also, but I have nothing to gain.

Happy Sunday by the way
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Lordbricks(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
We obviously don't know the whole truth..both sides may be withholding part of the whole situation..but fact still remains that SM is never the right place to settle issues. A lot of times people don't criticize,they outrightly Judge and that could damage friendship and relationship beyond repairs.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by queenitee(f): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
GraGra247:

Haven't read "on becoming". Thought the book made people to like Toke.

So why did it particularly make you to dislike her.

Different people with different thoughts.
After reading it, the choice is yours to make
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by queenitee(f): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
JuanDeDios:

I'm curious. What in On Becoming made you lose the bit of likeness you had left for her?
Read the book.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Duggedised12(f): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
lyriclekidd:
I hate toke bullshitwa with passion. This lady is not fine, she's not hot or anything. She's not even an amazing or exceptional host, Nigerians can glorify rubbish Sha. angry angry.

Frank edoho's wife is better than her in all aspect, attention seeking farm tool.
don't let your hate for a person cloud your sense of judgment. In the end customers are what keeps a business going, if you as a seller don't want to have to deal with customer dissatisfaction, then close shop.

If a customer is dissatisfied, it doesn't matter who they sent to make the complain,they can even send their dog for all I Care, what matters is that you got the complain and act accordingly.its is when some sellers have not collected money that they will have sweet mouth, once you finish payment, any request you make,they start acting like they are doing you a favor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) / Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' / Funke Akindele's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.