Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' (39373 Views)

Reactions As Sandra Iheuwa And Ubi Franklin Spark Dating Rumour Again Both In At / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike / Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
queenitee:

If correcting people without an iota of hatr.ed is a taboo for you, then please keep your corrections to yourself.

My comment was based on what Sandra said about Toke not reaching out to her before calling her out in social media.

So next time, try and get to know the other party's point of view before showing your hatre.d off. Nothing in my post justify you calling myself and others dumb head. You made sense up there, but you had to type something so low and stupi.d at the end which ended up spoiling everything else.

If I wanted to be like you, I would have replied you with something slurring also, but I have nothing to gain.

Happy Sunday by the way

I agree I was wrong in calling you names but Fact still remains & I still maintain that you never read the post at all. Toke clearly gave reasons why she called them out. Guess what? If you read the post you would have found out undecided

Both you & all that gave you likes. Please learn to read before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by phorget(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
It's obvious that Sandra Edoho or whatever is not handling the customer service appropriately

I mean this is a simple issue turned to ego issue and personal issue!!!

This is business for crying out loud! It doesn't matter who contacted you just get the work done!!! undecided

Toke has nothing to lose but it's bad publicity for you Sandra!!!

In fairness to Toke, the first time she brought this issue to the social media, she never mentioned names!!!

Now if you are out of the country, I want to believe that you are not working alone nau undecided you could have send someone to show that you are not taking your client for granted! shuooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Business lessons 101 cheesy grin

This is what you get when you only patronise brands rather than professionals. Big name in business world doesn't guarantee that they'll deliver the best services and most big names would always depend on the nameless for contract executions.
From the look of things,Franks wife is never a business oriented individual from the way she handled the allegations leveled against her.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by queenitee(f): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
!
truthsayer009:

I agree I was wrong in calling you names but Fact still remains & I still maintain that you never read the post at all. Toke clearly gave reasons why she called them out. Guess what? If you read the post you would have found out undecided

Both you & all that gave you likes. Please learn to read before commenting.

I read the part Sandra said Toke didn't try contacting her before calling her out on Social media

I will learn to read before commenting, thank you grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
queenitee:
!
I read the part Sandra said Toke didn't try contacting her before calling her out on Social media

I will learn to read before commenting, thank you grin grin grin

You're welcome cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Briller: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:
When you buy something and it is faulty or damaged , you don't go to social media to complain.
Please carry your mumu self out of here and go look for something more serious to trend with

Did you take note of the fact that Sandra blocked her, refusing to be contacted and even picked offense when the matter was brought before her husband

Pls tell your self the truth. You sef fo fight back until the right thing is done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Mcreloaded(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Briller:

Did you take note of the fact that Sandra blocked her, refusing to be contacted and even picked offense when the matter was brought before her husband

Pls tell your self the truth. You sef fo fight back until the right thing is done.

I will do what is right short of going confrontational even after exhausting all avenues to seek redress, unless you say I should take laws into my own hands and I trust the police will be happy to make money after I have used my own hand to spoil my own case.

She was wronged I agree and accept, all I am saying is that there are still other ways of handling issues.
Social media is very dangerous as the minute it is out there the internet never forgets.

I understand what she must have felt because I have been there too when work men take you for a ride.
Out of anger many things go spoil I tell you.

Look at the scenario there is claim and counter claim.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
I no blame them sha. Well let me follow suit. My next door neighbor from hell... Dunno what the old b1tch wants from me o always creating problems for herself... A single frustrated mother, whether i resemble her ex husband i no know but she's getting on my last nerve & i have just about had it angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by fof1: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
It's obvious that Sandra Edoho or whatever is not handling the customer service appropriately

I mean this is a simple issue turned to ego issue and personal issue!!!

This is business for crying out loud! It doesn't matter who contacted you just get the work done!!! undecided

Toke has nothing to lose but it's bad publicity for you Sandra!!!

In fairness to Toke, the first time she brought this issue to the social media, she never mentioned names!!!

Now if you are out of the country, I want to believe that you are not working alone nau undecided you could have send someone to show that you are not taking your client for granted! shuooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Business lessons 101 cheesy grin

SURE, THIS IS MY OPINION TOO. PEOPLE CRITICAL OF TOKE M. SHOULD NOT TAKE SIDES UNNECESSARILY. THIS IS BUSINESS MALADY.. EGO CENTRICISM AND ATTITUDINAL LAZ.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Dmega: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Toke might be right on this..Sandra was once a colleague when we were still in the bank so I know what she can do..

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Lovelyn451(f): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pls goan fix the chair for her...I hate selling or buying things from women

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
divine2288:
u don't have sense.. why are you killing yourself over other peoples problems... ppl dat v made money... receive sense
And who told you I don't have my own money mumu!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by JuanDeDios: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
queenitee:

Read the book.
I haven't?
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by prizlezzlalasky(f): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
I stand with Toks on this one

mrs Edoho is rude

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by prizlezzlalasky(f): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dmega:
Toke might be right on this..Sandra was once a colleague when we were still in the bank so I know what she can do..

true that.....imagine blocking a client simply cause she z going on a vacation and doesn't need bad vibes

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by 9jaRealist: 2:11am On Jun 03, 2019
SURElee:

Why not take your grievances to the company you did business with. Did she make it public when she contacted them to design the interior of her house out? Do you think those who hire the services of life mate and other designers don't have complaints? In life, however things go, let us be empathetic even If we pay for things abeg. Where is our human side?Tender your grievances, yes,but i insist not on social media to commot food from the woman mouth. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Did you even bother to read the list before commenting? shocked

She clearly stated that she tried to reach the woman so many times (even tried to reach her through her husband), but the woman was not picking up and even blocked her number (frankly, the effrontery of some Nigerians are despicably shocking). Even the woman herself in her social media “defense” provided the poor excuse of going on vacation (further emphasizing how clueless of customer service many Nigerians are). Obviously, if Toke had not resorted to social media, the woman would have simply continued to crassly ignore her.

Meanwhile, if the woman is in the habit of providing poor/substandard services or products, then she herself is “commoting food from other people’s mouths” (in fact some would suggest that she is “stealing” from her clients).
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by 9jaRealist: 2:19am On Jun 03, 2019
Mcreloaded:

I will do what is right short of going confrontational even after exhausting all avenues to seek redress, unless you say I should take laws into my own hands and I trust the police will be happy to make money after I have used my own hand to spoil my own case.

She was wronged I agree and accept, all I am saying is that there are still other ways of handling issues.
Social media is very dangerous as the minute it is out there the internet never forgets.

I understand what she must have felt because I have been there too when work men take you for a ride.
Out of anger many things go spoil I tell you.

Look at the scenario there is claim and counter claim.

She got the ONLY (and the FIRST) response from the lady only after resorting to SM, so it paid off... cool
>
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' by 9jaRealist: 4:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Mcreloaded:

What do you expect people that don't have access to social media to do if they are short changed

Not sure who pays N1.9m for a bespoke service that wouldn’t have access to SM...
But if you mean the general population, go to any local market and see folks screaming (and even fighting) fraudulent merchants. grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Sunday Photo (lovely) / Funke Akindele's Father Is Dead / Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.