Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Facts Of The Two Sisters Who Married Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts Of The Two Sisters Who Married Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II (3137 Views)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts Of The Two Sisters Who Married Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II by dailynaijamode: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dailynaijamode bring more photos and facts from the beautiful very young under 20 siblings who got married to the king of Benin, His Royal Majesty Omo N’ Oba N’ Edo, Uku Akpolo Kpolo, Oba Ewuare II.

Top facts you need to know about the sisters.

They are two sisters from the same parents stunning young ladies.

They are both from Benin City the capital of Edo State.

The marriage was approved by both parents
Father to the Queens is the manager of oba akenzua cultural complex.

It was gathered, one of the girls paid a visit to her sister that was first married to the palace, and then caught the attention of the king.
The Oba was born on October 20, 1953. Coincidentally, he was officially presented with the staff of office as Oba of Benin on his 63rd birthday on 20th October, 2016 while the two girls are under 20.

He has served as Nigeria’s Ambassador to many countries including: Norway, Angola, Sweden e.t.c  Oba is married to three wives: Princess Iroghama ( Obazuaye N’erie), Princess Iyayiota ( Obazuwa N’erie) and Princess Ikpakpa (ohe N’erie)

http://dailynaijamode.com/facts-of-the-two-sisters-who-married-oba-of-benin-ewuare-ii/

Re: Facts Of The Two Sisters Who Married Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Make una leave oba matter or else you go just turn to yam

(1) (Reply)

What's The Farthest Distance You've Ever Travelled Just To See Someone You Love? / My Wife Dashed Me ₦500 For The First Time Today Since We Got Married / Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.