Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference (24190 Views)

Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by budaatum: 5:32am On Jun 02, 2019
EASY39:
What is the meaning of CAN? is that the new name for IPOB?
Lol! When people lose sense like they seem to have, statements like yours just make my day. If you'd called them boko haram I might have kissed you!
Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by budaatum: 5:33am On Jun 02, 2019
ablelin:
See people calling CAN ipobians up there, argumentum ad baculum (using force against facts, attacking the person carrying the truth), when instead of them to address the issues, they resorted to name-calling
What issue? I beg siddon jor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by Kay25(m): 5:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Lukgaf:
https://www.legit.ng/1241364-flashback-goodluck-jonathan-attends-oic-summit-cairo-2013.html
gej did it thinking the so called northerner will use that to favour his ambition but still failed
Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by MrFly(m): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2019
swtdrms:
My problem with this country in its entirety is our approach to everything. The only approach we have is sentiment, sentiment and sentiment and nothing more. That's what CAN has been thriving on over the years, remove sentiment and there's no CAN.

Looking at issues in its whole, we don't. Good luck Jonathan had attended the summit during his days as president. If it were islamization, he wouldn't have attended the summit. https://www.legit.ng/1241364-flashback-goodluck-jonathan-attends-oic-summit-cairo-2013.html

Same with Islamic banking issues and the controversies CAN created around it, today the highest number of Jaiz bank customers are Christians most especially Igbos, these Christians have been benefitting hugely from the operations of Islamic banking system compared to conventional banking system.

Same with SUKUK bonds that have been used in developing infrastructures around the CAN.

My only question is when will CAN stop pulling us down as a country? Does CAN hate us this much that it must be sentimental about everything? We as a people are thinking of a way forward looking at latest convention in solving problems internationally, the only thing CAN is preoccupied with is SENTIMENTS.

In this just concluded National elections, we were filtering our options, trying to see the best fits for different positions, the only thing can preoccupied itself with what SENTIMENTS, Christian emerged all governors of the Southwestern states nobody raised an eyebrow, lets just assume it was the other way round? It would have a hell of controversies and incitements.

This same CAN campaigned against APC because it is an "islamic party" but still seek Christian senate president and speaker in the so called "Islamic party" based on what argument? Their argument wasn't based on performance nor competence but "sentiment".

I hope we can all change our outlooks to issues in the country and individual localities so that we can learn to have the world "culture" attitudes, learn what works in the international arena for our development.
i am a christian but CAN is a religious institution headed by sentimental and flamboyant people whose penchant for luxury is second to none. Maybe CAN president and others wanted to attend OIC, money and riches is all what they want.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by Manred0(m): 5:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Useless organization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by EdiAbali: 5:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Binikingdowm:
God punish buhari, this useless terrorists Muslims can join Isis if they like none of our business.

Stop dragging the Christians to your stupidity

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by opribo(m): 5:37am On Jun 02, 2019
People should just forget this bubu jubril and pretend he doesn't exist.

Until he returns the stolen mandate Nigerians freely and willingly gave to Wazirim Adamawa.
Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by shosky1794: 5:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Can anybody 'Islamized' Nigeria? The answer is a big fat NO. So what's the fuss about. The Bible does not teach us to be sentimental but to seek the truth and hold on to it but these people in CAN seem not to say the truth most times they release a statement. Nigeria has been a member of this Islamic organization for God's knows how many years now and the country has not been Islamized. So one summit of the organization now will Islamize Nigeria.

I wonder when CAN became Obasanjo's 'spokesbody'. Jonathan attended this same summit in 2012, nothing was wrong with that. These same pastors will mount the pulpit today and preach against double standards. Most of us Christians are been led in the church by wrong people but we find it difficult to speak against them

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by shosky1794: 5:40am On Jun 02, 2019
opribo:
People should just forget this bubu jubril and pretend he doesn't exist.

Until he returns the stolen mandate Nigerians freely and willingly gave to Wazirim Adamawa.

And your Waziri will not attend OIC summit, right? Keep living in denial

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by shosky1794: 5:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Kay25:
gej did it thinking the so called northerner will use that to favour his ambition but still failed

So he put his own ambition above the interest of his country and his faith. So much so for some people's hero

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by budaatum: 5:44am On Jun 02, 2019
Nigerians I hail thee this glorious Sunday morning. Can cannot divide us it seems, reading the comments on here. People who should be praying for our leaders are there lighting fire and pouring petrol! And I'm doubting most who commented are Muslims.

Nigeria Nkenu. I salute us! And Jesus is Lord! And Mohammed is a Prophet. And God bless the atheists and the Ogun and Sango & co worshippers too!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by budaatum: 5:45am On Jun 02, 2019
shosky1794:
Can anybody 'Islamized' Nigeria? The answer is a big fat NO. So what's the fuss about. The Bible does not teach us to be sentimental but to seek the truth and hold on to it but these people in CAN seem not to say the truth most times they release a statement. Nigeria has been a member of this Islamic organization for God's knows how many years now and the country has not been Islamized. So one summit of the organization now will Islamize Nigeria.

I wonder when CAN became Obasanjo's 'spokesbody'. Jonathan attended this same summit in 2012, nothing was wrong with that. These same pastors will mount the pulpit today and preach against double standards. Most of us Christians are been led in the church by wrong people but we find it difficult to speak against them
See sense. 2 like for you!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by budaatum: 5:45am On Jun 02, 2019
MrFly:
i am a christian but CAN is a religious institution headed by sentimental and flamboyant people whose penchant for luxury is second to none. Maybe CAN president and others wanted to attend OIC, money and riches is all what they want.
2 like for you too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by budaatum: 5:48am On Jun 02, 2019
swtdrms:
My problem with this country in its entirety is our approach to everything. The only approach we have is sentiment, sentiment and sentiment and nothing more. That's what CAN has been thriving on over the years, remove sentiment and there's no CAN.

Looking at issues in its whole, we don't. Good luck Jonathan had attended the summit during his days as president. If it were islamization, he wouldn't have attended the summit. https://www.legit.ng/1241364-flashback-goodluck-jonathan-attends-oic-summit-cairo-2013.html

Same with Islamic banking issues and the controversies CAN created around it, today the highest number of Jaiz bank customers are Christians most especially Igbos, these Christians have been benefitting hugely from the operations of Islamic banking system compared to conventional banking system.

Same with SUKUK bonds that have been used in developing infrastructures around the CAN.

My only question is when will CAN stop pulling us down as a country? Does CAN hate us this much that it must be sentimental about everything? We as a people are thinking of a way forward looking at latest convention in solving problems internationally, the only thing CAN is preoccupied with is SENTIMENTS.

In this just concluded National elections, we were filtering our options, trying to see the best fits for different positions, the only thing can preoccupied itself with what SENTIMENTS, Christian emerged all governors of the Southwestern states nobody raised an eyebrow, lets just assume it was the other way round? It would have a hell of controversies and incitements.

This same CAN campaigned against APC because it is an "islamic party" but still seek Christian senate president and speaker in the so called "Islamic party" based on what argument? Their argument wasn't based on performance nor competence but "sentiment".

I hope we can all change our outlooks to issues in the country and individual localities so that we can learn to have the world "culture" attitudes, learn what works in the international arena for our development.
Your own is 3 like. I will be sending you my school fees too for sending us to school! Well, I would have but jss 1 is free in my state. So please accept this one more like!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by dominique(f): 5:54am On Jun 02, 2019
This CAN claims that they have no control over pastors exploiting people in the name of deliverance but they can chook mouth in political matters that doesn't concern them. What exactly are they doing about all these charlatans called pastors bringing ridicule to their religion on a daily basis? Or have they not heard of the Omega 3 and ascorbic acid prophecy?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by Ayoefa: 5:56am On Jun 02, 2019
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by Ozid(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2019
faaz24:
Fun fact:

Who canceled the plan to make Nigeria a member of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC) as a Military Head of State?

Yes, Buhari did. He did on the ground that Nigeria was a secular country.

IBB came and proceeded to register us as a member of the OIC.

The Media became blind.

CAN became blind.

Every President since IBB continued in that direction. The last time our President attended the meeting of the OIC was when GEJ attended the one that held in Egypt.

The Media outlets were still blind.

CAN's President was Ayo Oritsejafor and he was one of the closest people to GEJ, and yet CAN remained blind. They did not see an Islamization agenda.

But today they want to tell you that Buhari's attendance is unconstitutional.

Your job is to ask them to tell you at what point it became unconstitutional.

Your job as a citizen is to ask them why they've been blind to this Islamization agenda for nearly 30 years.

Your job is to ask them why they have conveniently forgotten that this Buhari is the same person who tried to prevent Nigeria from joining the OIC.

Cc: juni Emmanuel
Facts but some people blinded with hate will still come here to shout Islamization agenda.

One thing I hate about CAN is that you will not see them issue a statement to praise the good work of OIC such as the sukuk bond that was used to construct road that both Muslims and Christians use.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by Binikingdowm: 6:03am On Jun 02, 2019
dominique:
This CAN claims that they have no control over pastors exploiting people in the name of deliverance but they can chook mouth in political matters that doesn't concern them. What exactly are they doing about all these charlatans called pastors bringing ridicule to their religion on a daily basis? Or have they not heard of the Omega 3 and ascorbic acid prophecy?
keep quiet this Muslim woman, so islamization of Nigeria shouldn't concern them because they want to play the good guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by swtdrms(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:

Your own is 3 like. I will be sending you my school fees too for sending us to school! Well, I would have but jss 1 is free in my state. So please accept this one more like!

Thank you jare, everything in this country just dey vex me...everybody is sentimental about everything, even those things that do not come with any benefits, they'll still be sentimental. Who do us this strong thing sef?

We are not in anyway progress/forward thinking...everything is my, my, my (my tribe, my village, my religion, my family etc). only "my" is correct, is right, should have it etc. We can never grow in this type of thinking. Life is all about give and take...but give and take responsibly.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by budaatum: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2019
swtdrms:

Thank you jare, everything in this country just dey vex me...everybody is sentimental about everything, even those things that do not come with any benefits, they'll still be sentimental. Who do us this strong thing sef?

We are not in anyway progress/forward thinking...everything is my, my, my (my tribe, my village, my religion, my family etc). only "my" is correct, is right, should have it etc. We can never grow in this type of thinking. Life is all about give and take...but give and take responsibly.
Well, this thread seems to break the mold. I'm going to see if can have a twitter handle and tell them what we think of their stupidity!

There! Told them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by enochogaga(m): 6:32am On Jun 02, 2019
What is ISRAM?
Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by semyman: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2019
CAN should go and fault their wayward pastors

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2019
EASY39:
What is the meaning of CAN? is that the new name for IPOB?
all this Muslim terrorist most defend Buhari, let it be a christian president attending believers meeting by now boko haram your military arm could have strike now.

1 Like

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by swtdrms(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2019
budaatum:

Well, this thread seems to break the mold. I'm going to see if can have a twitter handle and tell them what we think of their stupidity!

There! Told them!

funny guy! grin
If we can all call out wrong doing, there's hope for this country... thumbs up bro

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by budaatum: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
all this Muslim terrorist most defend Buhari, let it be a christian president attending believers meeting by now boko haram your military arm could have strike now.
Nairaland existed when Jonathan attended IOC meeting, it existed when that big belle guy too was president. Go dig up the posts where we attacked them or go to school or something! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by AnanseK(m): 6:46am On Jun 02, 2019
When GEJ took The CAN President and Members with him to Jerusalem,nobody complained

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by kayodekb: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2019
CAN OF WORMS...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by four4: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2019
Which kind useless country and useless set of people be this? is it that most of her citizens just talk without using there brain? I am about to be believes that religion is the biggest Nigeria problem not politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by contigiency(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Yeye gang of criminals parading as Christian association as if they practice christianity. Otherwise, the bible preaches about love and tolerance among one another, but this set of busybodies have reduced Christianity to subject and vehicle that carry hatred to one another, including against themselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by cyrilamx(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2019
MrFly:
Ever since the Pentecostals mounted the saddle of CAN presidency, CAN deviated from its noble ideals. Remember when the catholic church pull out of CAN at the centre in 2012 or so on ground that it current leadership already betrayed the spirit of its founding founders, they were called names. Now they hv been vindicated. CAN presidency should return to the orthodox churches...they more matured n practical...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference by Ahsad: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2019
Jonathan attending OIC summit

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today / NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) / Jonathan In Secret Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.