Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" (17928 Views)

“Our Women Ought To Start Marrying Second Husbands” – Daddy Freeze / Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ironically, the yeyebrities live their lives on Social Media just to be relevant and make people to remember they still exist after their dying imaginary career.
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by deebrain(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hmmm.

I think its the aspect of social media that gives you opinion that is the problem.

People just use the platform social media gives to say the most unreasonable things.

Social media in the area of promoting businesses and aiding communication has been a plus. Yet even this is also abused by the weak minded.
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by tejiri4(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
why has she not marry village people at work grin but Nigerians are so mean, they are the worst set of unorganized people but when they reach abroad they will be forming holy.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by valx2: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Without that same social media , would I have heard of anything called Tboss?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Bliss76(f): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
Davash222:

Hahaha. But seriously, 90% of Nairaland feminists are broke!!
its not your fault my brother keep running your mouth like tap.broke guys talks too much.go n rest it Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by hollah123: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Especially the females here, any small argument they tag the guy broke because it's a faceless forum, I know a girl here that calls people broke but her father is a bus conductor and her mother is a bread seller.
Are u kidney me? That's hate speech bro n u can b prosecuted for that grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by chijos12: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
See pretty chick...
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by dapadawee: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
because we no vote for u on social media to become bbn winner. transfer aggression
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by tejiri4(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bliss76:
its not your fault my brother keep running your mouth like tap.broke guys talks too much.go n rest it Sunday.

broke one spotted grin E pain am

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by letitrainnow(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please tell her to shift one side.
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by lawani: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
That will be like throwing everyone into darkness.
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Gabson001(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Especially the females here, any small argument they tag the guy broke because it's a faceless forum, I know a girl here that calls people broke but her father is a bus conductor and her mother is a bread seller.
I weak

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by TemmyT002(m): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
You no well ni
Social media that we are using to make money.
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by TemmyT002(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Davash222:
Nigerians on Social media are on different league. Nairaland is a place where you'll see different kinds and form of humans. Someone will insult and call you broke and still go back to his mud house and soak his garri in peace.

Hahahaha. Very funny

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
newproject:
Yes and we will not hear from people like you again.

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Eroms4life17(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
This one that cannot honour her father is still talking
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by AllenSpencer: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Richmondofficia:
Tboss too fine ahn ahn, grin grin how I feel right now
Awwww

Symptoms of Malaria

Better go take medications

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by laxetude: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
We keep manufacturing idiots in this country
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by betatalk: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
U come on social open ur personal life and later ask people to respect your privacy. Celebrities or so called should know no b by force to enter social media. If u can't handle it then free it
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by DimIsaac10(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
If not for social media, who for no diz kind ozuor
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Jessepaid(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Good
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Legendguru: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
but she goes naked while on.it
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
true.
or there should be a rule to limits its usage
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jayslicky:

Nigerian girl are under attack. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by MorufuAtanda: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
God bless the social media. Everybody sef Don get voice and mouth.
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by anyanwustanley11(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
i weak
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by qleap2all(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
If it was Buhari or government that said that, God knows what would have been our reactions!
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Rilley(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Yepa!

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Rilley(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
chiroyale:
The same social media that added to her fame.. Yen Yen
Sweet girl
Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by oluwasegun007(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mumu... The same platform that made your ugly face popular..

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by RichBoy247: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jayslicky:

Please don't mention the girl, we don't want another suicide case at hand.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" by Btruth: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
angry Mumu! .......after it makes you what you are today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It / Top Five Best Dressed Nigeria Male Artists (photos) / Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.