Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free (6422 Views)

I don fvck for this life sha / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / I Fvck For Thousands And Millions And Not For Hundred "Be Warned"- FB Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2019
Practically I believe all girls I repeat all girls are prostitutes, the same way you pay a prostitute is same way you pay every other lady, the mode of payment is just different, prostitution is direct payment while girlfriend is indirect, either way a girl gets paid!

lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by MegaPlayBoy: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2019
Play your cards right and they will

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Tallesty1(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Practically I believe all girls I repeat all girls are prostitutes, the same way you pay a prostitute is same way you pay every other lady, the mode of payment is just different, prostitution is direct payment while girlfriend is indirect, either way a girl gets paid!

lalasticlala
Lemme get this straight.

In your little head........

Any lady who isn't a prostitute has a boyfriend.

Every lady is having sex with people as a prostitute or with her boyfriend.

All boyfriends spend on their girlfriends.

There's no relationship where the woman is the one spending on the man.

There is no lady who isn't interesting in sex or relationship.

There is no virgin.

Right?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Preshy561(f): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2019
When they fvck for free you still call them osho free?

So, what's your point?

Why should you as a man have sex when you aren't married in the first place? You are the number one prostitute. Look at your nonsense moniker.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Tallesty1:
Lemme get this straight.

There is no virgin.

Right?
So in your little head you are making a statement on exceptions not majority not the trend?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2019
Preshy561:
When they fvck for free you still call them osho free?

So, what's your point?

Why should you as a man have sex when you aren't married in the first place? You are the number one prostitute. Look at your nonsense moniker.
First why attack my moniker haven't you heard of freedom of expression? Why do you ladies always blame men for your iniquities?

see funny question why should I as a man have sex when I ain't married? you know sex is inserting a dick in vagina right? why would I marry for that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Cedricbakambu: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2019
This generation of nigerian girls are something else. Money seeking leeches. But I understand though, Nigeria don hard.
Only a few I have met are different.

Same goes for the guys, we have a generation of stupid spenders and sex addicts.

If you don't want unnecessary expenses, get you a girl who her family is well to do. This has worked for me over the years.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2019
Cedricbakambu:
This generation of nigerian girls are something else. Money seeking leeches. But I understand though, Nigeria don hard.
Only a few I have met are different.

Same goes for the guys, we have a generation of stupid spenders and sex addicts.

If you don't want unnecessary expenses, get you a girl who her family is well to do. This has worked for me over the years.
I don't understand why being called a prostitute then hurt them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2019
lalasticlala please fp
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dominique
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by habsydiamond(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
There is nothing free even in Freetown.. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by frbona: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Preshy561:
Look at your nonsense moniker.
grin
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Otunba2004(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

lalasticlala
good comment, I totally agreed with you my brother, infact girl friend is mostly expensive than olosho, from transportation to pocket money and she may request at anytime, but prostitute is once payment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Eroms4life17(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
lalasticlala please fp
Who will put this none sense on fp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by frbona: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tallesty1:
Lemme get this straight.

There is no virgin.

Right?
this comment is worth a thousand likes
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Jollof123: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

lalasticlala

When you say all girls...does it mean your girlfriend, younger and elder sisters too are included and all the yet to marry females in your family are prostitutes?

Olosho no they force guys to have sex with them now neither does ladies force guys to toast them.

They may like you and show you attractions but the decision to meet/ hook up and pay them is solely made by we guys.

You call them prostitutes because you just want to Bleep for free"

Na them born you? Radarada

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jollof123:

When you say all girls...does it mean your girlfriend, younger and elder sisters too are included and all the yet to marry females in your family are prostitutes?

Olosho no they force guys to have sex with them now neither does ladies force guys to toast them.

They may like you and show you attractions but the decision to meet/ hook up and pay them is solely made by we guys.

You call them prostitutes because you just want to Bleep for free"

Na them born you? Radarada
we are talking of prostitutes but gfs acting like they don't want what prostitutes want.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Who will put this none sense on fp?
A fact seeker
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Otunba2004:
good comment, I totally agreed with you my brother, infact girl friend is mostly expensive than olosho, from transportation to pocket money and she may request at anytime, but prostitute is once payment
Truth of the century.
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Eroms4life17(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
A fact seeker
Good luck on your fact seeking
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
habsydiamond:
There is nothing free even in Freetown.. grin grin grin
and yet they want to be differentiated from prostitutes.
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by habsydiamond(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
and yet they want to be differentiated from prostitutes.
it's not possible... Cos any sex that are transactional either with money or material things na business.. even some house wives indulge in transactional sex with their husbands.... As long as a lady collects money from a guy either directly or indirectly... She be .... Complete am jare undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
habsydiamond:
it's not possible... Cos any sex that are transactional either with money or material things na business.. even some house wives indulge in transactional sex with their husbands.... As long as a lady collects money from a guy either directly or indirectly... She be .... Complete am jare undecided undecided
Hoelosho
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by habsydiamond(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Hoelosho
correct 100%
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by Favourobyno27(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
My gf is not a prostitute, I repeat my lovely gf is not a goddamn prostitute. spits* angry I don't pay her 4 sex directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Favourobyno27:
My gf is not a prostitute, I repeat my lovely gf is not a goddamn prostitute.
spits* angry I don't pay her 4 sex directly or indirectly.
you mean she collects absolutely nothing from you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dominique
Re: Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. / What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? / Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.