Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

So Dicey; I Bet You Have No Answer For This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Dicey; I Bet You Have No Answer For This (663 Views)

The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature / I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / I bet, you can't last two minutes in bed with me lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Dicey; I Bet You Have No Answer For This by VicYo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Talking about cheating, who has the right of complaining of cheating

1. confused fornicator boyfriend and girlfriend

or

2. two legally couple with ring

and why?

1 Like

Re: So Dicey; I Bet You Have No Answer For This by phelonrays: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
two legally couple with ring

I choose 2 because they are bound to some sort of agreement they enter before they said "I do "

BTW what is cheating sef undecided

1 Like

Re: So Dicey; I Bet You Have No Answer For This by VicYo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
see this one o... :/
where is freedom to rights / fundamental human rights?

before agreeing to become eachothers boyfriend and girlfriend, we come to a stage of consent, promise, vow before sharing authority..
so, why shouldnt us to complain of cheating..? we should both have the right for it

even before marriage, it all begins from boyfriend & girlfriend or courtship thing..

so... you mean, cheating should be weave.
just fucking and heartbreaking eachother should be what to treat before we are now ready to say i do abi?

somebody must answer this o
Re: So Dicey; I Bet You Have No Answer For This by iRepNaija1: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Both situations. No wants to be cheated on, especially the angry guys who lurk on nairaland complaining about women.
Re: So Dicey; I Bet You Have No Answer For This by VicYo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
iRepNaija1:
Both situations. No wants to be cheated on, especially the angry guys who lurk on nairaland complaining about women.

smile smiley smiley someone like you
Re: So Dicey; I Bet You Have No Answer For This by iRepNaija1: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
VicYo:

smile smiley smiley someone like you

(1) (Reply)

Willow Smith Talks Sex, She Sees Herself With Both A Man And A Woman / Going To School And Learning A Skill Which It Is Better. / Pennis Enlargement Products Are The Easiest Scam On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.