Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life (10649 Views)

Prayer For God To Stop Emptiness And Mockery In Your Life. Click Link. / TB Joshua Makes Fresh Prophecy, Reveals What God Says Will Happen After Lockdown / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ok , lets subject what we have learnt about death so far into critical scrutiny, is it possible, i mean our religious perspective about death. What about the rigourous scienctifc explanation so far. Though it is limited but it worth it.

What actually do you think happen after death?

Any new opinion or understanding is also welcome.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
After death, you are either in hell or heaven. This is dependent on your response to the gospel of our Lord Jesus and how you lived your life.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
TruthinAction:
After death, you are either in hell or heaven. This is dependent on your response to the gospel of our Lord Jesus and how you lived your life.
Any materialistic evidence to support this. What if jesus gospel idea of heaven and hell is parable?

3 Likes

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Uyi168: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
TruthinAction:
And what about the billions that lived before the gospel came on board..

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Uyi168:
And what about the billions that lived before the gospel came on board..

They will be judged according to their responses to their consciences. God has given every one of us conscience to either excuse or condemn our actions. Those under the Law of Moses will be judged by the law.

Romans 2:11-16.
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink note note

16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

4 Likes

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
vaxx:
Any materialistic evidence to support this. What if jesus gospel idea of heaven and hell is parable?

Our Lord Jesus proved his teachings and claims by

1. His matchless miracles.
2. Resurrection from the dead.
3. Sinless life.
4. Fulfilled prophecies.
5. Tremendous impact in lives till date without carrying a sword.

And he is still changing lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
TruthinAction:

Our Lord Jesus proved his teachings and claims by

1. His matchless miracles.
2. Resurrection from the dead.
3. Sinless life.
4. Fulfilled prophecies.
5. Tremendous impact in lives till date without carrying a sword.

And he is still changing lives.
i am not disputing jesus prophesy nor am I backing off from his countless teaching in the bible. Hinduism, budissm , islam etc all have their concept of afterlife which they can also demonsrate to be true using their own scripture.

What am asking is how i can learn from your perspective about the teaching of jesus regarding this topic. How possible it is? What if the saying regarding hell and heaven are parable since jesus made many parable of such in the bible. And likewise I ask of materialistic evidence.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
vaxx:
i am not disputing jesus prophesy nor am I backing off from his countless teaching in the bible. Hinduism, budissm , islam etc all have their concept of afterlife which they can also demonsrate to be true using their own scripture.

What am asking is how i can learn from your perspective about the teaching of jesus regarding this topic. How possible it is? What if the saying regarding hell and heaven are parable since jesus made many parable of such in the bible. And likewise I ask of materialistic evidence.

There are several testimonies of those who had died, went to hell and given a second chance. Their stories confirmed the hell story. You can Google them and read the stories yourself.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by hakeem4(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
The truth is all of us do not know. It won’t make sense for you come to read this thread and you notice that everyone’s comments is saying they do not know.

But one thing I know is that after death and if you’re buried the following things happen;

1) you begin to decompose
2) micro organisms begin to feed on your remains
3) after many years, maybe the human specie would have advanced science and they may use your fossils to show evidence for evolution grin

10 Likes

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by hakeem4(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
TruthinAction:

There are several testimonies of those who had died, went to hell and given a second chance. Their stories confirmed the hell story. You can Google them and read the stories yourself.
these are empty claims. Even mr Lazarus in the bible died for 4 days but he did not even tell us about hell or heaven

4 Likes

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
TruthinAction:

lol. You mean those who died clinically and not biological? Hope you are aware they are two types of death. One is clinical and another is biological death. The clinical death only signify cardiac arrest which is potentially reversible as we can see in many cases. Those people still have their brain working and the Brain may be scanning different kind of thought process it has received when the body was conscious. As we use to do when we dream while sleeping. Actually clinical death experience is not a guaranty of afterlife. Our brain may be playing tricks on us just like it normally do while we sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
hakeem4:
The truth is all of us do not know. It won’t make sense for you come to read this thread and you notice that everyone’s comments is saying they do not know.

But one thing I know is that after death and if you’re buried the following things happen;

1) you begin to decompose
2) micro organisms begin to feed on your remains
3) after many years, maybe the human specie would have advanced science and they may use your fossils to show evidence for evolution grin

what you are indirectly saying is, the component that make human will continue to exist but will disintegrate. But what if there is evolutionary consciousness? Science is yet to discredit that anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Davoneskay(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
I'm not good with words but I'll do my utmost best in answering ur question.
Once one dies, a tunnel with magnetic force pops up. The human soul feels this tunnel trying to suck it up. Souls usually feel the gravitational pull and are always attracted to this tunnel. Once you enter this tunnel, you may or may not (but most likely will) be attended to by your Spirit Guide and sometimes accompanied by ur departed loved ones. They will usher you into the spirit world where lots happen.
Lest I forgot, the end product is recycling, that is reincarnation. The spirit world reviews your various incarnations, lesson learnt, soul mission purpose, Karma etc.
For better info., read 'Journey of Souls' 'Destiny of Souls' by Michael Newton, and most importantly, Wes Penre's publications especially '2012 and Beyond' (not sure I got the title rightly). The former is about death, reincarnation, spirit world, soul purpose, soil levels, etc. while the latter talked about escaping reincarnation and other important stuff.

2 Likes

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by SKhanmi: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Down through the ages before we arrived at this nadir of humanity... there were always tales of the afterlife.. across all civilizations..hints about possibilities of a kind of life beyond the grave..reincarnation...even among our native religions before western influence overran all. We dismissed them as stupid uncultured primitives...Now modern humanity is mostly ignorant. Few actually think for themselves. Few actually question. And now we swallow crumbs of misinformation from carefully created sources of information and we think we've known all what is.

Let me tell you this..

Reincarnation is Real
The Afterlife is real
There's more to life both here on the physical planes & The spiritual.
Whatever you've been taught are mostly incorrect.

To give you an hint cos this is a one time post...Wont reply again.......When you die..a Christian will go to heaven/hell,Muslims etc to their respective views of the afterlife. But it won't last. Why? We ourselves by our beliefs gave power to their creations. Very efficient way of holding us back from the next level of development. Let the slaves forge their own chains huh?. Then you get sent back to earth with insomnia to continue another cycle of life again. Then Repeat. Imagine repeating ss2 for life. That's why most think life is meaningless.

Think of this earth has a farm & the harvest as humans. Imagine if we all reincarnated with our past memories..experiences.. karma events...? Eventually the number of beings that would chose good over evil will increase in every era till we finally achieve.. The highest form of development.

But nah,Those who keep you want you to continue trial & error, continue destroying both the planet & humanity..to become everlasting slaves..while waiting for someone..for something...while they use you as an energy source.

When you remember who you are...you will move forward.
Seek the truth & be set free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2019
vaxx:
lol. You mean those who died clinically and not biological? Hope you are aware they are two types of death. One is clinical and another is biological death. The clinical death only signify cardiac arrest which is potentially reversible as we can see in many cases. Those people still have their brain working and the Brain may be scanning different kind of thought process it has received when the body was conscious. As we use to do when we dream while sleeping. Actually clinical death experience is not a guaranty of afterlife. Our brain may be playing tricks on us just like it normally do while we sleep.

I understand you very well. These are those who died biologically. Besides, there are also a few people who never died that visited hell supernaturally. An example was Mary Baxter. She was taken to hell by our Lord Jesus for 40 days every night. She visited hell with her two eyes opened. And the experience she had is in her book.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 12:33am On Jun 03, 2019
hakeem4:
these are empty claims. Even mr Lazarus in the bible died for 4 days but he did not even tell us about hell or heaven

Even if he did, you will not believe. Unbelief is a terrible state of mind.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Davoneskay(m): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2019
SKhanmi:
Down through the ages before we arrived at this nadir of humanity... there were always tales of the afterlife.. across all civilizations..hints about possibilities of a kind of life beyond the grave..reincarnation...even among our native religions before western influence overran all. We dismissed them as stupid uncultured primitives...Now modern humanity is mostly ignorant. Few actually think for themselves. Few actually question. And now we swallow crumbs of misinformation from carefully created sources of information and we think we've known all what is.

Let me tell you this..

Reincarnation is Real
The Afterlife is real

To give you an hint cos this is a one time post...Wont reply again.......When you die..a Christian will go to heaven/hell,Muslims etc to their respective views of the afterlife. But it won't last. Why? We ourselves by our beliefs gave power to their creations. Very efficient way of holding us back from the next level of development. Let the slaves forge their own chains huh?. Then you get sent back to earth with insomnia to continue another cycle of life again. Then Repeat. Imagine repeating ss2 for life. That's why most think life is meaningless.

Think of this earth has a farm & the harvest as humans. Imagine if we all reincarnated with our past memories..experiences.. karma events...? Eventually the number of beings that would chose good over evil will increase in every era till we finally achieve.. The highest form of development.

But nah,Those who keep you want you to continue trial & error, continue destroying both the planet & humanity..to become everlasting slaves..while waiting for someone..for something...while they use you as an energy source.

Wise contribution! We even share same name.

3 Likes

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by hakeem4(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

Even if he did, you will not believe. Unbelief is a terrible state of mind.
you were asked a simple question can you give us evidence for your afterlife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by advocate666: 6:57am On Jun 03, 2019
If you can answer what happened before birth, then you'll know what happens after death.

3 Likes

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

I understand you very well. [b]These are those who died biologically. Besi[/b]des, there are also a few people who never died that visited hell supernaturally. An example was Mary Baxter. She was taken to hell by our Lord Jesus for 40 days every night. She visited hell with her two eyes opened. And the experience she had is in her book.
You actually don't understand me. Biological death is not an event but a process . A complete loss of brainstem function and consciousness and permanent cessation of circulation cannot be restored or reversed. No one has ever fully undergo biological death and still come back to life. Not even pope or mother Theresa. All near death experience are clinical death which occur often.

What is so special about Mary Baxter to be shown hell physically ? Was she a leader of prostitute syndicate or world reknown religious leader? How emperical can we test her claim? There should be materialistic evidence for this, since she experience it physically.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2019
SKhanmi:

Let me tell you this..

Reincarnation is Real
The Afterlife is real

This is also an incorrect statement. Every truth exist base on their time and event, EXPERIENCE of their time. We are in era of science and technology. Science is also an avenue to explore an alternative truth. And if our new truth now contradict our pre existing truth, it only validate development and so shall the next future truth contradict our today truth If possible.

Contradiction is necessary to human development. Philosophy , science all stems out of contradiction.

Our brain is a matrix, it can process all form of possibilities.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2019
advocate666:
If you can answer what happened before birth, then you'll know what happens after death.
neurologist has given us enough evidence that you , we and i are all matter of the Brain function . When brain loss his function, the consciousness of i, we and you is also lost. All i can say is , i am part of the unlimited potential of the universe before birth where time and event doesn't count.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2019
vaxx:
You actually don't understand me. Biological death is not an event but a process . A complete loss of brainstem function and consciousness and permanent cessation of circulation cannot be restored or reversed. No one has ever fully undergo biological death and still come back to life. Not even pope or mother Theresa. All near death experience are clinical death which occur often.

What is so special about Mary Baxter to be shown hell physically ? Was she a leader of prostitute syndicate or world reknown religious leader? How emperical can we test her claim? There should be materialistic evidence for this, since she experience it physically.

But Jesus died completely and rose from the dead. He was certified dead before he was buried. If Jesus could rise from the dead, it's possible others can too. Concerning Mary Baxter, God can use anybody. You don't have to be special for God to show you revelations. Just try and get her book and read. Even if I didn't read her book, I believe in hell based on the evidence of the scripture. I actually have an ebook on that. You can place order for it and read.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2019
hakeem4:
you were asked a simple question can you give us evidence for your afterlife?

There are overwhelming evidences in the Scripture. Take time and read the Bible, you will see them there.

If biblical prophecies on the emergence of successive kingdom from the time of Babylonia Empire has come to pass as predicted in Daniel, Chapter 2, then be sure that all other prophecies of the last kingdom of the world and the final judgment will all come to pass.

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Jesus is coming back. If the devil couldn't stop him from rising from the dead, he certainly cannot stop him from coming back. And the resurrection of Jesus is a proven fact. No one has been able to disprove it. His tomb is empty.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

[b]But Jesus died completely and rose from the dead. He was certified dead before he was buried. If Jesus could rise from the dead, it's possible others can too. [/b]Concerning Mary Baxter, God can use anybody. You don't have to be special for God to show you revelations. Just try and get her book and read. Even if I didn't read her book, I believe in hell based on the evidence of the scripture. I actually have an ebook on that. You can place order for it and read.
This is a matter of faith and NOTHING else. What evidence exist that Moses received direct verbally word from God, or Israelites were actually led to the promise land by Aaron. I am not going to say much on this since this is not related to the topic. No human has ever die completely and rose back to life. Maybe there will be breakthru in the future, no one is certain.

From your very saying, Mary baxter was taking to hell physically. And in this case , she will not be demonstrating what she sees thru revelation but physically. That must be a special kind of treatment.

So what are the evidence that suggest all books about hell on the shelves are not fictional for any thinking adult.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2019
vaxx:
This is a matter of faith and NOTHING else. What evidence exist that Moses received direct verbally word from God, orbwere actually led to the promise land by Aaron. I am not going to say much on this since this is not related to the topic. No human has ever die completely and rose back to life. Maybe there will be breakthru in the future, no one is certain.

From your very saying, Mary baxter was taking to hell physically. And in this case , she will not be demonstrating what she sees thru revelation but physically. That must be a special kind of treatment.

So what are the evidence that suggest all books about hell on the shelves are not fictional for any thinking adult.

What about Biblical prophecies that are fulfilled? Does it not add to the authenticity of the Bible? If it does, why not believe other revelations contained in it?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

What about Biblical prophecies that are fulfilled? Does it not add to the authenticity of the Bible? If it does, why not believe other revelations contained in it?
Gee. Who will not be happy if biblical prophesy come true. I mean true that will be clear and accurate and will also demonsrate the sub subsequent event to be true and accurate as well. We will not be having this kind of discussion any longer. We will just be waiting for the time of event.

It is because of the ambiguous prophesy of the bible that still put us at cross road. It seems only Christian actually believe it.

It is logical to accept any further claim that has less ambiguity of the biblical prophesy. If we come across one.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Jozzy4: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

I understand you very well. These are those who died biologically. Besides, there are also a few people who never died that visited hell supernaturally. An example was Mary Baxter. She was taken to hell by our Lord Jesus for 40 days every night. She visited hell with her two eyes opened. And the experience she had is in her book.

Her brain is working, that's clinical death . strictly mental images based on her belief system

None of those who died biologically in the bible give stories of hell .

The question is wy is it that none of those who died and come to life in the bible give such stories ? Total brain death is the opposite of life

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Jozzy4: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

There are overwhelming evidences in the Scripture. Take time and read the Bible, you will see them there.

If biblical prophecies on the emergence of successive kingdom from the time of Babylonia Empire has come to pass as predicted in Daniel, Chapter 2, then be sure that all other prophecies of the last kingdom of the world and the final judgment will all come to pass.

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Jesus is coming back. If the devil couldn't stop him from rising from the dead, he certainly cannot stop him from coming back. And the resurrection of Jesus is a proven fact. No one has been able to disprove it. His tomb is empty.

No such thing in the scripture. People actually died and were ressurected but None claims afterlife

Ecc 9:5

Jesus even said concerning two of them , they are sleeping . just to let you know
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by sonmvayina(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
There is no such thing as death... Only a change of worlds... Ecclesiastes 12 :7
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Jozzy4: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
Act 24:15 we look forward to a RESSURECTION. That's the only hope for the dead to be alive again
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by hakeem4(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
[s]
TruthinAction:

Jesus is coming back. If the devil couldn't stop him from rising from the dead, he certainly cannot stop him from coming back. And the resurrection of Jesus is a proven fact. No one has been able to disprove it. His tomb is empty.[/s]
so those who died and Jesus rose back up did not tell us about the after life.

The truth is that me and you have been on earth, we have the same brain power, and you tell me there is life after death because you read a book written by people who did not know the earth orbited the sun and you want me to believe that ancient book common!

If I tell you that I can mysteriously turn stone to pizza. I am definitely sure you won’t believe me. Then you ask me to give you evidence and I reply go and check my diary will you take me seriously?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Christians Mean By "Its Your Heart That Matters" / OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World / Why Should I Be An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.