Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life (10787 Views)

Prayer For God To Stop Emptiness And Mockery In Your Life. Click Link. / TB Joshua Makes Fresh Prophecy, Reveals What God Says Will Happen After Lockdown / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
Scienctifc fact are not base on element of truth, scienctifc data are approximation not certainity. If you want something to be true, you better deal with theology and philosophy.

Once you have data and info. Bring it fourth. We can examine the level of certainity of your ludicrous thought of having four head on your shoulder.
You are the one making a claim about the possibility of reincarnation. And since it's a free for all, I figured it was a good time to bring up my equally ludicrous and impossible two shoulders and four heads especially since it seems no evidence was required for either claim which, according to you, need "not be based on elements of truth".

I'd call it fantasy world myself, where one can't blatantly lie and anything is a possibility. But I honestly don't know nor live in such a world where buda has two shoulders and four heads and pigs have wings and fly!
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
EmperorHarry:

I mean brain dead after the heart stops cos the brain could still be alive for minutes after the heart stops circulation of blood and oxygen to the brain hence the need for CPR and other resuscitative techniques.
It's not the same as the dead dead we were talking about! Let me know if you are asking what happens to the brain dead. There is a clear difference.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

It doesn't? I guess unlike that stubborn vaxx, you would not rule out my two shoulders and four heads then?
Nope.If you claim to have four heads on two shoulders then it's a possibility until evidence is provided that either supports this claim or refutes and renders it invalid. It would be prejudice on my part to dismiss your theory based on what I feel is logical or illogical.That's the scientific method.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

You are the one making a claim about the possibility of reincarnation. And since it's a free for all, I figured it was a good time to bring up my equally ludicrous and impossible two shoulders and four heads especially since it seems no evidence was required for either claim which, according to you, need "not be based on elements of truth".

I'd call it fantasy world myself, where one can't blatantly lie and anything is a possibility. But I honestly don't know nor live in such a world where buda has two shoulders and four heads and pigs have wings and fly!
I found your rebuttal not interesting. Seriously. I provide data and info to back up my claim. I didn't cough it out my throat Buddha. A well thought out individual will engage me on the possibility of my presentation by looking at the data I presented and how explicabe and applicable they maybe. And not replying me with ludicrous response no ones learn that way.

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

It's not the same as the dead dead we were talking about! Let me know if you are asking what happens to the brain dead. There is a clear difference.

Its the dead dead we're talking about.
Everybody dies from brain death.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
A complete loss of brainstem function and consciousness and permanent cessation of circulation cannot be restored or reversed. No one has ever fully undergo biological death and still come back to life. Not even pope or mother Theresa.
Emperor, please see definition of 'dead' as given by vaxx. This is the 'dead' I am talking about.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
I found your rebuttal not interesting. Seriously. I provide data and info to back up my claim. I didn't cough it out my throat Buddha. A well thought out individual will engage me on the possibility of my presentation by looking at the data I presented and how explicabe and applicable they maybe. And not replying ne with ludicrous response no ones learn that way.
You presented no data at all. What you presented, in your own words was, "speculation", which you claim was a "possibility", but which so far in the entire human history has never been shown to have possibly happened. And to be honest vaxx, as usual, you don't intend to learn, but expect to ram crap down buda's throat! And you must forgive buda for stubbornly resisting!

Go read about Jung's psychological perspective on reincarnation. You'd see it's an idea that has value despite it not ever happening in the real world.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

You presented no data at all. What you presented, in your own words was, "speculation", which you claim was a "possibility", but which so far in the entire human history has never been shown to have possibly happened. And to be honest vaxx, as usual, you don't intend to learn, but expect to ram crap down buda's throat! And you must forgive buda for stubbornly resisting!

Go read about Jung's psychological perspective on reincarnation. You'd see it's an idea that has value despite it not ever happening in the real world.
primary data ( DNA sequence), keyhole sequence, blood transmission sequence.

Secondary data ( Replication of trait, pre determined event). Yet you said i don't present any data. I doubt you do science at school not write a literature reveiw for once.

When it comes to learning, you need that advice very fast than i do.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Nope.If you claim to have four heads on two shoulders then it's a possibility until evidence is provided that either supports this claim or refutes and renders it invalid. It would be prejudice on my part to dismiss your theory based on what I feel is logical or illogical.That's the scientific method.
I don't think any scientist would consider buda's two shoulder four head unless buda actually presents some evidence actually. If buda just asserts two shoulders and four heads like buda has done on here, most scientist would just label buda a crackpot and not give buda the time of day. That is what credible scientists do with creationism, at least, and creationism has a lot more going for it than buda's two shoulders and four heads.

Read here to see how scientists treat buda's two shoulder and four heads if you care.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
primary data ( DNA sequence), keyhole sequence, blood transmission sequence.

Secondary data ( Replication of trait, pre determined event). Yet you said i don't present any data. I doubt you do science at school not write a literature reveiw for once.

When it comes to learning, you need that advice very fast than i do.
Like I said, did I dig up the wrong post?

I don't see any "(DNA sequence), keyhole sequence, blood transmission sequence" nor "Secondary data (Replication of trait, pre determined event)" in your post which I've replicated below so future readers might point it out to me if you don't!

There's nothing in what you presented below that could possibly qualify as "science at school" or "literature review". Not only is it not "science", its not even "literature" either!

vaxx:
The Yoruba afterlife consists of Reincarnation. However, what distinguishes the yoruba reincarnation concepts from Indian versions is that yoruba version explain that you reincarnate from your ancestors and into your descendants. The Indian version is a lie crafted by Aryans to deceive the Black Indians into believing that they can reincarnate into other castes so there's no reason to fight against the higher castes but just hope to reincarnate into it in the next life. This is all lies and propaganda.

The truth is that you can only reincarnate thru your clan or extended-family descendants. It doesn't have to be your direct great grandchild (it can be, for example, the great-grandchild of your second-cousin for example). It just has to have enough of your DNA code for you to transfer your spirit into it. In theory, you can transfer to anyone who shares your ethnic group DNA code. However, most genetic DNA theories are racist manipulation of science. DNA is not just a physical code but like a keyhole that allows you to open doors in the next reincarnation.

If you do not have the proper key (DNA), you cannot open the keyhole of someone who doesn't share your DNA sequence. This is why many Yoruba names point to the reincarnation of people, but always thru the extended-family. Nameslike Babatunde (father has returned) reflect the Yoruba notion that reincarnation is a family affair.

This is why ancestral veneration is important in Yoruba. You are not just talking to dead people; you are remembering and learning from your past.

If you do not learn from your past (in this life and in formerones), you will repeat mistakes. That is the purpose of ancestral veneration (egungun) in IFA: Yoruba Scientific Spirituality.Also, Yoruba reincarnation does not believe that once you reach "nirvana" you will stop reincarnating.

So don't believe you will escape that way either. The Odu Ifa tells us that we will all reincarnate until every single human has reached. enlightenment. We are a communal species.

When you don't understand this truth about reincarnation, you will not take efforts to improve the conditions of your clan or ethnic group because you think you will escape it in death's heaven or join another ethnic group in reincarnation. Then when you return to Earth in the same oppressed ethnic group, you complain even though in your former life you did not fight to liberate your ethnic group.

You must understand this cycle. Though the Europeans and Beige race pretends to be Christian, they understand true Reincarnation very well. This is why their clans establish strong dynasties and they accumulate wealth not just for them, but for the next three generations after them. They know they are coming back and they want to be wealthy while they sell you the lie that you can die and go to heaven to escape this cycle.I.e., Black folks. You will not escape your oppression in death's heaven nor in Indian reincarnation.

You are going to continue coming to Earth as a Black person and you are going to continue to struggle as Black until you begin to plan for the progress of Blacks three generations into the future (that you have enough prosperity that you can take care of your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren).
A true devotee of the egungun plans for the next 16 generations of prosperity.

In fact, after reading it again, I laugh, vaxx!
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

Like I said, did I dig up the wrong post?

I don't see any "(DNA sequence), keyhole sequence, blood transmission sequence" nor "Secondary data (Replication of trait, pre determined event)" in your post which I've replicated below so future readers might point it out to me if you don't!

There's nothing in what you presented below that could possibly qualify as "science at school" or "literature review". Not only is it not "science", its not even "literature" either!

In fact, after reading it again, I laugh, vaxx!

case closed Buddha. Hardly can I welcome this no more. I don't spoonfed adult.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
EmperorHarry:

Its the dead dead we're talking about.
Everybody dies from brain death.
So, you do mean the dead, the sort that is not kept alive by any means whatsoever because its dead, so cremate it or put it in a box and put it in a hole so it don't stink and where it becomes worm food.

Shall buda rest?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
case closed Buddha. Hardly can I welcome this no more. I don't spoondeed adult.
You can't close a case vaxx. You always come back and hit me with the same tripe under a different guise and buda shall be patiently waiting.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

You can't close a case vaxx. You always come back and hit me with the same tripe under a different guise and buda shall be patiently waiting.
when you improved. Hit back at me.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
vaxx:
when you improved. Hit back at me.
Lol. I love you vaxx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

So, you do mean the dead, the sort that is not kept alive by any means whatsoever because its dead, so cremate it or put it in a box and put it in a hole so it don't stink and where it becomes worm food.

Shall buda rest?
Yes buda..you may rest now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
EmperorHarry:

Yes buda..you may rest now grin
Thank you sir. We, will live!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

I don't think any scientist would consider buda's two shoulder four head unless buda actually presents some evidence actually. If buda just asserts two shoulders and four heads like buda has done on here, most scientist would just label buda a crackpot and not give buda the time of day. That is what credible scientists do with creationism, at least, and creationism has a lot more going for it than buda's two shoulders and four heads.

Read here to see how scientists treat buda's two shoulder and four heads if you care.
I doubt that science would dismiss your claim without objectively verifying it's credence.The larmack's theory of evolution is still been researched till today even though it has been called a crappy theory since Darwinism became mainstream. There are creation scientists who research and test evidences that support creationism.They are scientists and also use the scientific method and if they come up with irrefutable evidence in support of creationism it becomes a valid theory once tested and verified by different scientists to cancel out subjective biases and errors.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by budaatum: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
EmperorHarry:

I doubt that science would dismiss your claim without objectively verifying it's credence.The larmack's theory of evolution is still been researched till today even though it has been called a crappy theory since Darwinism became mainstream. There are creation scientists who research and test evidences that support creationism.They are scientists and also use the scientific method and if they come up with irrefutable evidence in support of creationism it becomes a valid theory once tested and verified by different scientists to cancel out subjective biases and errors.
Larmack's theory of evolution is not quite as "crappy" as you claim. It's survived in one form or another for over 2000 years so something must be seen in it. buda's two shoulder four heads on the other hand, is less than a day old having been formulated today, and honestly speaking, you are the only one willing to consider it, and I doubt you are seriously considering it at that since unlike vaxx who at least did ask for some evidence, you haven't asked for any.

I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of today you too don't label me and my two shoulders and four heads, delusional perhaps, or just outright claim buda is gone bonkers in all four heads. I'd like to be wrong though. Between us, we just might be able to make something of my ludicrous not even theory of two shoulders and four heads.

Can we call it Emperor's Theory please?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
budaatum:

Larmack's theory of evolution is not quite as "crappy" as you claim. It's survived in one form or another for over 2000 years so something must be seen in it.
Lamarck's theory isn't crappy(except to supporters of the Darwinian theory) and could just be plausible in light of recent evidence(an article I read about the epigenome or something] but when compared to Darwin's theory it tends to have a rather shaky theoretical foundation.The Darwinian theory explains in more verifiable details how evolution occurs through natural selection.This is one of the advantages Darwin's theory has over Lamarck's theory.You can find out more by googling this.
Buda's two shoulder four heads on the other hand, is less than a day old having been formulated today, and honestly speaking, you are the only one willing to consider it, and I doubt you are seriously considering it at that since unlike vaxx who at least did ask for some evidence, you haven't asked for any.
Lol..I'm pretty sure you aren't convinced of how plausible your claim is.My unscientific mind would say your losing one or two bolts for making such a illogical statement considering all humans only have one head but my scientific mind would be curious to know why you made such statement and would be open to any evidences backing this claim.After observation, testing,verification of these evidences I would come to conclusion either in favour of or against your claim which temporarily promotes it from a hypothesis to a scientific theory or discard it as just an hypothesis(this decisions are liable to change in light of new evidences).

I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of today you too don't label me and my two shoulders and four heads, delusional perhaps, or just outright claim buda is gone bonkers in all four heads. I'd like to be wrong though. Between us, we just might be able to make something of my ludicrous not even theory of two shoulders and four heads.

Can we call it Emperor's Theory please?
Lollll on this one...If your serious about this "four heads two shoulders theory of yours" which it seems you aren't (lol) then we might just be able to make something out of it and silence the naysayers sitting in their ivory towers of logic and rationality.Lmao
"We" prolly should just call it the Cerberus theory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Jozzy4: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
TruthinAction:

Isa 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

The Scripture above says hell has opened her mouth. This is consistent with that of Jonah 2:6. Anything that has mouth also a belly.

The vision of Mary Baxter also confirmed it. Jesus told her that hell is a woman lying on her back. Not a physical person but a spiritual one.

Hell is a woman grin grin grin

Between Eve and Hell, which is the first woman ?
grin
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jozzy4:

Hell is a woman grin grin grin

Between Eve and Hell, which is the first woman ?
grin

Not a physical woman.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Jozzy4: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
TruthinAction:

Not a physical woman.

Woman is woman.
Answer my question: Eve or Hell, which is the first woman ?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by oaroloye(m): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
SHALOM!

vaxx:
Ok , lets subject what we have learnt about death so far into critical scrutiny, is it possible, i mean our religious perspective about death. What about the rigourous scienctifc explanation so far. Though it is limited but it worth it.

What actually do you think happen after death?

Any new opinion or understanding is also welcome.

The AfterLife is more important than First Life, because it is permanent. The sensible person fears AfterLife damage more than First Life damage. Therefore, anyone aiming to control people in First Life must convince them of AfterLife Security.

. MATTHEW 25:31-46.

31. "When The Son of Man
shall come in his Glory,
and all the Holy Angels with him,
then shall he sit upon
The Throne of his Glory:
32. "And before him
shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate
them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth
his sheep from the goats:
33. "And he shall set the sheep
on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.
34. "Then shall the King say
unto them on his right hand,

'COME, YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER,
INHERIT THE KINGDOM
PREPARED FOR YOU
FROM THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD:
35. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME DRINK:
I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME IN:
36. 'NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME:
I WAS SICK,
AND YE VISITED ME:
I WAS IN PRISON,
AND YE CAME UNTO ME.'

37. Then shall the Righteous
answer him, saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED,
AND FED THEE?
OR THIRSTY,
AND GAVE THEE DRINK?
38. 'WHEN SAW WE THEE
A STRANGER,
AND TOOK THEE IN?
OR NAKED,
AND CLOTHED THEE?
39. 'OR WHEN SAW WE THEE
SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND CAME UNTO THEE?'

40. "And the King shall answer
and say unto them,[/color]

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE
MY BRETHREN,
YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ME." '

41. "Then shall he say also
unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL
AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK, AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

[44. "Then shall they also
answer him,
saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED, OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER, OR NAKED,
OR SICK, OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER
UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he answer them, saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."

THE OYINBOS BUILT A WORLD-SPANNING EMPIRE, BASED ON THE CLAIM TO SPEAK WITH AUTHORITY ON THE SECURE AFTERLIFE FATE OF THOSE WHO OBEYED THE AUTHORITY OF THEIR CHURCH AND GOVERNMENT- WHICH WERE ONE-AND-THE-SAME.

If you died as a Good Citizen- especially when said citizen was an invading, plundering, raping, and murdering Government Soldier- you were assured that you would meet with a favourable AfterLife: namely, you would Heaven, and live in comfort for the rest of Eternity.

No one had a procedure to debunk that notion.

MEDIUMISM was very big on the claim to be able to "Channel" the spirits of the Dead, if one really wanted to know what happened to your loved ones after their deaths.

Whereas there were a number of talented fakers, who could read MicroExpression "Tells," and therefore know how to tell clients exactly what they wanted to hear, there were some who genuinely tapped into Spiritual Sources, and could prove beyond all doubt that they really were in contact with Entities who had access to the memories of the Departed in question.

When the Oyinbos discovered that they were the last to know of the existence of the Americas, they found out that the people there had sophisticated Knowledge of Death and the AfterLife, based on the DIRECT PERCEPTION of Spiritual Reality.

This was facilitated by the use of potions that enhanced Spiritual Perception. That is to say, if you wanted to know what happens when people die, there is a Drug that they could give you, that would enable you to witness it for yourself, by killing you. They had an antidote to the Drug that they would administer just in time to enable you to recover from the poisonous Drug that was killing you.

[See: THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN, by Michael Garner.]

The Experience of Dying triggers a Vision Experience in which certain Entities claim to be our Creators and Owners of our Souls.

The Purpose of these visions seems to be to waste our time looking at them, instead of taking necessary action to save our lives.

Those who have the Discipline to *see* beyond the Visions find out that they are delusions and illusions, and the Reality is that some Beings are getting set to feed off of our Souls!

Without this Discipline, taking Drugs to *see* into the Spiritual Realm is recklessly foolish, and usually worthless.

Most Oyinbos abusing these "Hallucinogenic Plants" never achieve useful results.

It is THAT Knowledge that they particularly needed to suppress.

[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda.]

TruthinAction:
After death, you are either in hell or heaven. This is dependent on your response to the gospel of our Lord Jesus and how you lived your life.

THE OYINBO PRIESTS WHO STUDIED THE SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE COMPILED BY THE NATIVE AMERICANS, IMMEDIATELY SAW THAT IT WOULD UNDERMINE THEIR RELIGION, BASED ON DISTORTION OF THE BIBLE, THAT CORROBORATED ALL THEIR FINDINGS.

They were able to get away with their lies by banning the laity from reading The Bible for themselves. The only way to cover this Knowledge up was to kill everyone who knew about it. This meant killing thousands into millions of not only Native Americans, but also their own people, too.

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

HELL IS NOT THE WORST THING!

If you don't ACT ON THIS, you won't make it to HELL: you will have NO AfterLife.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SPIRITUAL TRUTH YOU CAN EVER READ:

When people die, they are tested for sentience.

The test is very simple: a complete account of one's entire life is required from one.

If one fails to provide it in a timely fashion, the Accountant-Entity, that manifests every time something dies, cuts into one's Soul Body, and extracts the data it requires by Brute Force.

After this Entity has departed, scavenger Spirit beings attack, tearing the compromised Soul Body open before it can deploy, as they consume its life Energies.

Only those who perform the simple task of learning to TOTALLY RECALL one's entire life in minutes escape this fate of all Animals.

[See: THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.]

IF ONE MEETS SUCH AN END, ONE'S ENTIRE LIFE WAS FOR NOTHING.

The Discipline is very simple: spend 20 minutes daily remembering everything one knows about everyone one ever met to begin.

At at one point, one ceases to REMEMBER the Past, but rather RELIVES IT, if it were happening again!

When TOTAL RECALL has been earned other SuperPowers follow.

.. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

THEREFORE I AM INTERESTED ONLY IN WHAT HAS PRACTICAL APPLICATION!

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by oboy81: 3:26am On Jun 17, 2019
TruthinAction:
After death, you are either in hell or heaven. This is dependent on your response to the gospel of our Lord Jesus and how you lived your life.
Would you say you are Practicing your life well now sir?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2019
oboy81:

Would you say you are Practicing your life well now sir?

I don't practice life, I live the new life in Christ. There are obvious temptations and sometimes I make errors but I don't live in errors. I simply ask for forgiveness and move on. Jesus did not only save us, he made provisions for our mistakes but you don't abuse such privilege. If you make mistakes, be quick to ask for forgiveness and he will forgive you. Just lean on his mercy and grace to see you through.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by hayoholla(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2019
vaxx:
This is also an incorrect statement. Every truth exist base on their time and event, EXPERIENCE of their time. We are in era of science and technology. Science is also an avenue to explore an alternative truth. And if our new truth now contradict our pre existing truth, it only validate development and so shall the next future truth contradict our today truth If possible.

Contradiction is necessary to human development. Philosophy , science all stems out of contradiction.

Our brain is a matrix, it can process all form of possibilities.

are you saying we will and must explore all possible realities?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2019
hayoholla:

are you saying we will and must explore all possible realities?
obviously, realities is ambiguous in this context. Unless you provide a definition of the kind of reality you mean.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by hayoholla(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

A minority vaxx!

I have not claimed Nigeria's non-development is because it is religious. I would however claim that the sort of religion practised in Nigeria is a factor in our lack of development.

Nations that treat their religions as 'beliefs' tend to be more backward than those that have advanced to 'understanding' their religion. Israel is an 'understanding' nation, while Nigeria is a 'believing' nation.

Vaxx will teach buda about Buddhism. Lol!

Within Japanese Zen, reincarnation is accepted by some, but rejected by others. A distinction can be drawn between "folk Zen", as in the Zen practiced by devotional lay people, and "philosophical Zen". Folk Zen generally accepts the various supernatural elements of Buddhism such as rebirth. Philosophical Zen, however, places more emphasis on the present moment.

The above applies to all religions. There is "folk religion" and "philosophical religion". Even in Yoruba religions you'd find a difference between the lay persons understanding and your's. Nations that predominantly practise "folk religion" are more likely to be more backward than those who don't. And by predominantly, I'm saying not by numbers, but by the leaders. Nations with more philosophically religious leaders progress further than nations where the leaders practise "folk religion".

Israel is an example of a nation that practices philosophical religion, while we Nigerians practise "folk religion". 'Philosophical' nations understand. 'Folk' nations believe.

I have always maintained the stance that a developed nation is the one whose cultural and traditional belief is homogeneous o their religious/ spiritual belief, save for maybe few countries like Brazil, that adopted syncretism, but all this countries are no where developed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by hayoholla(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

No vaxx. I'm not accepting this throw the kitchen sink approach of yours! The "problem of identity over time" was dealt with in one of Johnydon22 wonderful threads where we discussed he and my Lordreed changing bodies, and whether a ship that had all it's parts changed was the same ship it was before. They might remind me what what the thread was called so you can read it.

The "problem of identity over time" is not in any way evidence for reincarnation but philosophical speculation, at best.

A "ship" is just a nomenclature for a specific (not generalising for any object that float in water) object made of steel that float on water. so a ship that has it pat completely stripped off and replaced with a new part entirely will no longer be the old ship, but a new one. language sometimes can be insufficient to explain some very complex and tricky phenomena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by hayoholla(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2019
vaxx:
obviously, realities is ambiguous in this context. Unless you provide a definition of the kind of reality you mean.
y
By realities, I mean cause - effect, Action - Reaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Unique Experience With Long Fasting? / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? / Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.