Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life (10790 Views)

Prayer For God To Stop Emptiness And Mockery In Your Life. Click Link. / TB Joshua Makes Fresh Prophecy, Reveals What God Says Will Happen After Lockdown / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by johnydon22(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
hayoholla:

A "ship" is just a nomenclature for a specific (not generalising for any object that float in water) object made of steel that float on water. so a ship that has it pat completely stripped off and replaced with a new part entirely will no longer be the old ship, but a new one. language sometimes can be insufficient to explain some very complex and tricky phenomena.

at one point in this process of stripping it down did it cease to be the old ship and become a new one?

Because, If you change your car tyres, it's still the same car, if you change the engine even.

So, tell me, which point that replacing parts make something not be what it was before.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
hayoholla:

y
By realities, I mean cause - effect, Action - Reaction
From an article about life off planet Earth by *Akshat Rathi*, this observation is made:, ***“In August (2016), a Russian telescope recorded a very strong radio signal—not unlike AM or FM, but of a different frequency…”.*** A different frequency than ours. That trigger my curiosity. Do we really know anything at all? Why are will stubbing on a new knowledge day day.

My old friend ( octogenarian) told me something just some few weeks ago. She says man has never witnessed wide spread of knowledge as what we are currently witnessing. She says almost Everything can be learn now. A lawyer can even learn how to manufacture a car by simply watching YouTube video, A medical personnel can easily give advice on bond , shares, and every other financial instrument without consulting a financial expert. She says it is even easy for a journalist to speak like a biology/biochemistry expert. The knowledge has been miniaturized. Every one now have it in their pocket. Wonderful right, yet we still stumble on new knowledge. Do we really know?

Well human beings are endowed with perceptive capabilities and can conceptualize, even though we cannot experience all with our physical sensory organs, we feel free to explore and question our very existence with both emotions, logic, science and every other means of reality checking. .

Our idea of finding answer to what we may understand has realities we never have an end as far as humanity is concern until the reality in its truer form reveal himself. We can only guess, predict, approximate but we will never reach. . I prefer to called it God.( God is the absolute reality) Some called it mystery and the rest labelled it whatever.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by hayoholla(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
johnydon22:

at one point in this process of stripping it down did it cease to be the old ship and become a new one?

Because, If you change your car tyres, it's still the same car, if you change the engine even.

So, tell me, which point that replacing parts make something not be what it was before.
the keyword I used is "Completely". if a part is changed by a spare, of course, it's still the same car.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by EmperorHarry: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
johnydon22:

This is same thought experiment for thesus paradox.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by johnydon22(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
hayoholla:

the keyword I used is "Completely". if a part is changed by a spare, of course, it's still the same car.

So, if i change every part except 1 it's not a new ship then?

Since it's not completely replaced?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by hayoholla(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
johnydon22:

So, if i change every part except 1 it's not a new ship then?

Since it's not completely replaced?

That is according to your your subjective opinion, but what stands here is a ship will always remain a ship, except If in general terms, a ship has never or does not exist,. be that as it may, if you replace all but one part with the same set of spare, it is still the same ship, it is now up to you to name it Johnnydon's ship if you wish.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by johnydon22(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
hayoholla:

That is according to your your subjective opinion,
Nope. Question built on the premise of your previous comment.

but what stands here is a ship will always remain a ship, except If in general terms, a ship has never or does not exist,. be that as it may, if you replace all but one part with the same set of spare, it is still the same ship, it is now up to you to name it Johnnydon's ship if you wish.
The question wasn't whether a ship with parts replaced is still a ship. The exercise is; Is it still the same original ship?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by oaroloye(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2019
MISHIGAS!

hakeem4:

[s] so those who died and Jesus rose back up did not tell us about the after life.

ONLY PEOPLE WITH ENHANCED AWARENESS ARE ABLE TO RECALL WHATEVER THEY SAW IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM, WHEN THEY ARE IN NORMAL CONSCIOUSNESS.

Even Hypnotic Regression may not work, if the Soul involved is too weak, or the Trance State is too shallow.

If a person could die, experience the AfterLife, and recall what they saw there, they ought to be able to perceive the Spiritual Realm while conscious. This would be completely devastating to a normal person. It takes lifelong preparation to be able to do that, without suffering a serious mental breakdown.

KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN of Tulsa, Oklahoma, was converted to BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANITY literally at THE GATE OF HELL. He died, suffering from a DEFORMED HEART, DEFORMED CHEST, AND LEUKAEMIC BLOOD DISEASE.

He was raised from the dead by the fervent prayers of his mother and grandmother, but died three times before he made the heartfelt commitment to Jesus, and stopped dying.

He later died peacefully, and ascended into increasing Light, instead of descending into increasing Darkness. But this time, a Voice consistent with Lord Jesus, told him to go back to the Earth, and teach his people Faith.

He remained bedfast for a time, figuring out the Lost Principles of Faith that nobody around him believed in, at that time, with the intention of receiving his Healing, as was testified in The Bible.

After months of study, he finally understood what is Common Knowledge to us today, only because HE taught us. He was immediately Healed in a matter of minutes, and was able to rise and walk, and live a normal life- even outperforming others his age, as a manual worker.

His life is consistent with having actually experienced what he testified to having experienced, that is not a delusion, nor imaginary Dream. He had Knowledge, and he had Power.

[See: I BELIEVE IN VISIONS, by Kenneth E. Hagin.]

People who are functionally illiterate gloss over the parts of The Gospels and The Book of Acts that says that Lord Yeshua and his Disciples were ostracized from Israelite Society.

. JOHN 9:22.

22. These words spake his parents,
because they feared the Jews:
for the Jews had agreed already,
that if any man did confess
that he was Christ,
he should be put out
of the Synagogue.

THE VERY IGNORANT READ THOSE VERSES, BUT NEVER THINK DEEPLY ABOUT WHAT THEY MEAN.

The Synagogue is very different from the Churches we are used to seeing. During the Medieval period of Europe, Roman Catholic False Christianity was compulsory, and if you refused to attend Church, you could be executed.

In England, after the breakaway from Roman Catholicism, refusal to attend Anglican Church was tantamount to High Treason.

These are just a sample of what happened to those who were cast out of the Synagogues.

When Lord Yeshua was executed, the Rabbis commanded all Synagogue members to turn over all written accounts of Yeshua's Teachings they had, so that they could be destroyed, and were forbidden to talk about any of his Teachings.

Failure to comply meant expulsion from the Synagogue. No one would interact with you again. No one wanted to be even rumoured to have had interaction with you again.

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was brought unto him
one possessed with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this the Son of David?"

24. But when the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not cast out Devils,
but by Beelzebub the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and said unto them,

"Every kingdom divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan cast out Satan,
he is divided against himself;
how shall then his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub cast out Devils,
by whom do your children cast them out?
Therefore they shall be your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by The Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his goods,
except he first bind the Strong Man?
And then he will spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say unto you,

'ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever speaketh
a Word against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against the Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known by his fruit.
34. "O Generation of Vipers,
how can ye, being Evil,
speak Good Things?
For out of the Abundance of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good Man
out of the Good Treasure of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36.But I say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

37. "For by thy Words
thou shalt be Justified,
and by thy Words
thou shalt be Condemned."

JUST BECAUSE LORD YESHUA ALWAYS PROVED HIS CASE, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE RABBIS ACCEPTED HIS EXPLANATIONS.

Everyone who didn't follow Yeshua openly was a traitor and blasphemer against God- but that was not how they and their followers saw it.

Those who received Miracles through Yeshua were simply forbidden from talking about it.

hakeem4:

The truth is that me and you have been on earth, we have the same brain power,

THAT IS A COMPLETE LIE.

We do not have the same brain power.

Anybody who has been to school knows that.

There are four Spiritual Energy Categories, one of which is our Natural Default State, that is determined at our conception by the mean of our parents' current Spiritual Energy categories.

. REVELATION 22:11-12.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be."

. LUKE 8:4-18.

4. And when much people
were gathered together,
and were come to him
out of every city,
he spake by a Parable:
5. "A sower went out
to sow his seed:
and as he sowed,
some fell by the way side;
and it was trodden down,
and the Fowls of the Air
devoured it.
6. "And some fell upon a rock;
and as soon as it was sprung up,
it withered away,
because it lacked moisture.
7. "And some fell among thorns;
and the thorns sprang up
with it, and choked it.
8. "And other fell on good ground,
and sprang up,
and bare fruit an hundredfold."
And when he had said these things,
he cried,
"He that hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

9. And his Disciples asked him,
saying,

"What might this Parable be?"

10. And he said,

"Unto you it is given
to know The Mysteries
of The Kingdom of God:
but to others in Parables;

'THAT SEEING
THEY MIGHT NOT SEE,
AND HEARING
THEY MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND.'

11. "Now the Parable is this:

'THE SEED IS THE WORD OF GOD.
12. 'THOSE BY THE WAY SIDE
ARE THEY THAT HEAR;
THEN COMETH THE DEVIL,
AND TAKETH AWAY THE WORD
OUT OF THEIR HEARTS,
LEST THEY SHOULD BELIEVE
AND BE SAVED.
13. 'THEY ON THE ROCK ARE THEY,
WHICH, WHEN THEY HEAR,
RECEIVE THE WORD WITH JOY;
AND THESE HAVE NO ROOT,
WHICH FOR A WHILE BELIEVE,
AND IN TIME OF TEMPTATION
FALL AWAY.
14. 'AND THAT WHICH
FELL AMONG THORNS
ARE THEY WHICH,
WHEN THEY HAVE HEARD,
GO FORTH,
AND ARE CHOKED
WITH CARES AND RICHES
AND PLEASURES OF THIS LIFE,
AND BRING NO FRUIT
TO PERFECTION.
15. 'BUT THAT
ON THE GOOD GROUND ARE THEY,
WHICH IN AN HONEST
AND GOOD HEART,
HAVING HEARD THE WORD,
KEEP IT,
AND BRING FORTH FRUIT
WITH PATIENCE.'

16. "No man,
when he hath lighted a candle,
covereth it with a vessel,
or putteth it under a bed;
but setteth it on a candlestick,
that they which enter in
may see the light.
17. "For nothing is secret,
that shall not be made manifest;
neither any thing hid,
that shall not be known
and come abroad.
18. "Take heed therefore
how ye hear:
for whosoever hath,
to him shall be given;
and whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken
even that which he
seemeth to have."

HOLINESS CAN BE ACHIEVED BY ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF THE DEFAULT SPIRITUAL ENERGY STATES THEY WERE BORN WITH.

If that were not so, God would not have Commanded the Children of Israel to all attain HOLINESS.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

ONLY THE HOLY CAN HAVE THE FULL POWER OF GOD AT THEIR DISPOSAL- INCLUDING THE ABILITY TO DISCERN BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL:

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION.

4. DIFFERENTIATION: the sane and intelligent ability
to perceive the differences between similar things.

3. ASSOCIATION: the sane and intelligent ability
to perceive the similarities between different things.

2. IDENTIFICATION: the insane and stupid inability
to perceive the differences between different things.

1. DISSOCIATION: the insane and stupid inability
to perceive the similarities between similar things.

0. DEATH: the inability to perceive anything at all.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

HOLINESS IS ATTAINED BY REFRAINING FROM SIN FOR PROLONGED PERIODS OF TIME.

The inability to concur with this Knowledge is due to Sinfulness and Unrighteousness. But the inability to understand It at all is consistent with UNJUSTNESS.

hakeem4:

and you tell me there is life after death because you read a book written by people who did not know the earth orbited the sun and you want me to believe that ancient book common!

AT THIS TIME, REVELATIONS HAVE COME OUT THAT EVERYTHING THE OYINBOS HAVE TOLD US SBOUT SPACE MAY BE A COMPLETE LIE.

This includes the claim that THE EARTH ORBITS THE SUN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k79Hj8XUNFM

What have you ever done to verify Oyinbo Astronomy? Obviously, you merely went along with everything the Oyinbos told you to believe in school.

From your name, you must be a Muslim.

Do you know that SAUDI ARABIA was the only country in the World to denounce the American claim to have landed on the Moon?

Probably not- through corrupt business associations (Michael Moore said in FAHRENHEIT 9/11 (2004,) that 13% of American National Debt is owed to Saudi Arabia.) they must have toned-down that rhetoric.

Unfortunately for American liars, evidence has emerged proving that the Moon Landings were a hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

Don't you know that "NASSA" is Hebrew for "deception?" (Jeremiah 4:10?)

hakeem4:

If I tell you that I can mysteriously turn stone to pizza. I am definitely sure you won’t believe me. Then you ask me to give you evidence and I reply go and check my diary will you take me seriously?

I don't know how Muslims write their Science Books, but in the West, all Science is based on people writing in their diaries, of how they achieved certain claims.

This becomes Science, only when other Scientists follow the procedure of the first Scientist, and achieve the same results.

There are two types of Science: REAL SCIENCE, which is based on PRACTICALLY, DUPLICATED EXPERIMENTS, and PSEUDOSCIENCE, based on CLAIMS that experiements succeeded or failed.

There was a claim by a Bulgarian named YULL BROWN that there is a way to electrolyze Water, such that the Gas produced (BROWN'S GAS), when burned to produce Water again, yields more energy than was used to produce it.

An American named STANLEY MEYER declared that he had not only duplicated Full Brown's finding, but applied it to a simple retrofit that would enable any automobile currently using GASOLINE to use WATER for fuel instead- with 300% greater efficiency than the same weight of Gasoline.

The major implication of that is that GASOLINE use, which has pollution drawbacks, would become obsolete, should thus be accepted as a Scientific Fact. Therefore, it wasn't. No "reputable" Scientist would confirm STANLEY MEYER'S finding.

In 1995, Saudi Arabian offered STANLEY MEYER $250 million to stop his research.

"You and your family can live comfortably all your lives, if you just accept our deal," they told him.

STANLEY MEYER, who at this point had been fighting to have his inventions recognized for seven years, refused, saying that he was doing this for his country's benefit!

(The problem with these people is that they invariably love their country much more than their country loves them- AND THEY OFTEN NEVER LEARN FROM THAT!)

Three years later, he was assassinated PUBLICLY by two Oyinbos- whose identities are well known- after he demonstrated that his invention could convert any car using Gasoline to use WATER instead. They had promised him $12 million to begin mass-production.

"MEN IN BLACK" immediately went to his house, and stole all his notes and prototype engines, packed them in a Moving Van, and drove off, never to be seen again.

YULL BROWN was also murdered in 1998, according to his daughter, who was very vocal about it.

In 2011, some Lagos Schoolchildren in two separate experiments, ran a standard four-stroke generator for five hours, from a gallon of Urine. This was reported in at least be of our Newspapers, and on an Internet Forum I was a member of.

I commented that this was the same technology pioneered by STANLEY MEYER, and related the whole story. I pointed out that the use of URINE was merely a Psy-Op to make the concept repugnant to the public, because ORDINARY WATER would work just as well. I predicted that we were never going to see this technology on the street any time soon, and should expect to never hear from those children, ever again.

I was immediately permanently banned from that forum, and all its affiliates.

As I said, it is eight years later, and we have not heard from those Secondary School Students, nor their "invention" ever again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f48zowFhVFA

THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD FROM THESE EXAMPLES UNDERSTAND HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT COVERS UP LIBERATING KNOWLEDGE THAT IT SEES AS "THREATENING" TO THEIR PERCEIVED POWER.

That a fellow African, TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, Raised someone from the Dead, who had been dead for a WEEK has to be news that should change EVERYTHING we think about life.

Instead, everybody IGNORED it.

When he was falsely accused of Raping as many as thirty girls his Ministry rescued from the streets, no one stood by him on this forum, demanding a fair consideration of the evidence but me.

A self-declared Agent of a rival Ministry was allowed to troll my Posts, and get ME banned- for merely telling the truth about The Bible Teaching on the subject.

For some reason, nobody seems to understand that this will reflect on their Eternal Destinies.

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by okparea(m): 3:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Believes please is it true that when somebody dies untimely death the spirit will be roaming about because I had an revelation and somebody is telling me about what happen to dead people when they die, u lost somebody so close and we are suspecting that he was poison
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

Our Lord Jesus had the same experience. His body was in the grave but his soul was in hell on account of our sins. Acts 2:27

That would mean that Christ did not actually die.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
JMAN05:

That would mean that Christ did not actually die.

He died. He was confirmed death when his side was pierced by a sword. His body was buried but his soul went to hell. The soul of man is immortal. And it can perform all the activities man performs. The only difference is that it can not function in the physical world.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

He died. He was confirmed death when his side was pierced by a sword. His body was buried but his soul went to hell. The soul of man is immortal. And it can perform all the activities man performs. The only difference is that it can not function in the physical world.

Then he is alive now, was he not conscious?

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
JMAN05:

Then he is alive now, was he not conscious?

God raised him back from the dead. This is because he was able to confront the devil, disgraced him and collected the keys of hell and death from him. Otherwise, it would have been impossible for him to rise from the dead.

Let me also correct an erroneous impress about death. Death is not a cessation of existence. Life continues in the spirit realm. You just can't make contact with the physical world. And the spirit of the righteous go to heaven while the souls of the lost goes to hell.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

God raised him back from the dead. This is because he was able to confront the devil, disgraced him and collected the keys of hell and death from him. Otherwise, it would have been impossible for him to rise from the dead.

Let me also correct an erroneous impress about death. Death is not a cessation of existence. Life continues in the spirit realm. You just can't make contact with the physical world. And the spirit of the righteous go to heaven while the souls of the lost goes to hell.
What an information. have you ever attempt to falsify this information or you just blindly and bluntly accept it to be an evidence since it is coming literarilly from the bible
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 12:24am On Aug 05, 2019
vaxx:
What an information. have you ever attempt to falsify this information or you just blindly and bluntly accept it to be an evidence since it is coming literarilly from the bible

They are not falsified. They are based on the evidence of Scriptures.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 05, 2019
vaxx:
Ok , lets subject what we have learnt about death so far into critical scrutiny, is it possible, i mean our religious perspective about death. What about the rigourous scienctifc explanation so far. Though it is limited but it worth it.

What actually happen at death?
Any new opinion or understanding is also welcome.

Since you only want to create a podium for arguments as it's usually occur within your group {Atheists}.
You may find it difficult for one of TRUE Christians to dabble into your thread. But if you really care to know what the Bible says about the bolded then read carefully and meditate thoroughly!

¤Death is the exact opposite of life! Genesis! 3:17-19

¤At death living creatures seizes to exist! Ecclesiastes 9:4-10

¤Nothing survives any living creature at death! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

¤Without the active force {breath} which rejuvenates the system,all creatures are clinically and biologically dead! Psalms 146:4

You can continue entertaining yourself with your misinformed churchgoer friends, but if you've got any other serious topic from the Bible, just ask your question and you'll surely get the Bible's answer! Matthew 7:7-8

Good morning Sir! smiley
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
TruthinAction:

That's the point. He didn't die. He just changed location. If my spirit travels to anarctica, or I went to heaven as the the soul of the righteous, will you say am dead? I am in heaven enjoying myself. Or you say I ve finished my earthly course. But am definitely living somewhere else. That's by the way.

the Bible defines the condition of the dead in Eccl 9:5,6,10.

And for the wicked, how can their soul go to hell fire when the Bible says "the wages of sin is death"? If the wages of sin is physical death, then there soul should not go to hell fire cos there fleshly existence has paid the wages for sin. So, the soul should be freed from any punishment. "He who has died has been acquitted from his sins" says the Bible.

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by peacesamuel94(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
TruthinAction:

I understand you very well. These are those who died biologically. Besides, there are also a few people who never died that visited hell supernaturally. An example was Mary Baxter. She was taken to hell by our Lord Jesus for 40 days every night. She visited hell with her two eyes opened. And the experience she had is in her book.

Forgive my little interruption.
But please, do you believe her because she said so
Because you accompanied her there?
Or because it was written in her book.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
TruthinAction:

They are not falsified. They are based on the evidence of Scriptures.

Scripture is not proof.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
LordReed:

Scripture is not proof.

It is. God's word is truth. It has been tried and tested.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
peacesamuel94:

Forgive my little interruption.
But please, do you believe her because she said so
Because you accompanied her there?
Or because it was written in her book.

Not just because she said it. Her testimony is consistent with scriptures. You test everything by God's word.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
JMAN05:

That's the point. He didn't die. He just changed location. If my spirit travels to anarctica, or I went to heaven as the the soul of the righteous, will you say am dead? I am in heaven enjoying myself. Or you say I ve finished my earthly course. But am definitely living somewhere else. That's by the way.

the Bible defines the condition of the dead in Eccl 9:5,6,10.

And for the wicked, how can their soul go to hell fire when the Bible says "the wages of sin is death"? If the wages of sin is physical death, then there soul should not go to hell fire cos there fleshly existence has paid the wages for sin. So, the soul should be freed from any punishment. "He who has died has been acquitted from his sins" says the Bible.

I am sorry I can't continue discussion with you. You are not yet born again from all indications. You have been brainwashed by Jehovah Witness doctrines and it's difficult for you to understand spiritual truth. You always try to use your mind to reason things. But many a times, Scriptures and reasonings do not go together. There are many things that are scriptural but don't make sense. Just try and give your life to Jesus first and then and then only you can grasp spiritual truth. Bye.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
TruthinAction:

It is. God's word is truth. It has been tried and tested.

It is not truth and fails the test.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
LordReed:

It is not truth and fails the test.

That's your opinion. Your opinion doesn't change the truth. You just have a spirit of unbelief.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
I believe in the first law of thermodynamics! Energy can neither be created or destroyed. In our current state, we are a form of energy and I believe we move to another form of energy when we die
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
TruthinAction:

That's your opinion. Your opinion doesn't change the truth. You just have a spirit of unbelief.

You are correct that my opinion doesn't change the truth but your bible is not truth and that won't change. Besides there's no such thing as spirit of unbelief.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2019
LordReed:

You are correct that my opinion doesn't change the truth but your bible is not truth and that won't change. Besides there's no such thing as spirit of unbelief.

So what is truth?
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2019
TruthinAction:

So what is truth?

That which is concordant with facts or reality. Our reality does not evince a god talk less of Yahweh or Jesus. Christians are supposedly granted supernatural power but in reality there is nothing special about them, they get sick like everyone else, they die like everyone else, they survive like everyone else, they get robbed and assaulted like everyone else. They can not pick up poisonous snakes, they can not drink poison, they can not pray for the sick or perform miracles. Nothing about the claims of the bible have any evidence.

2 Likes

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by MrOpaque: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2019
nobody knows.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by TruthinAction: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
LordReed:

That which is concordant with facts or reality. Our reality does not evince a god talk less of Yahweh or Jesus. Christians are supposedly granted supernatural power but in reality there is nothing special about them, they get sick like everyone else, they die like everyone else, they survive like everyone else, they get robbed and assaulted like everyone else. They can not pick up poisonous snakes, they can not drink poison, they can not pray for the sick or perform miracles. Nothing about the claims of the bible have any evidence.

I have been poisoned several times and I am still alive.

I have prayed for the dick and see them recover. I remember a crippled man who got healed in one of my meeting. I never even prayed for him. The power of God touched him and he was healed. He carried his clutches home and he is still healed.

Off course not everyone get healed because it also depends on the recipient's faith. Even our Lord Jesus didn't heal everyone.

I have received financial miracles supernaturally.

God's word is truth and it will only work for those who believe.

The resurrection of our Lord Jesus is a proof that the Bible is truth. No one till date could refute the fact that Jesus died and rose again. His tomb is empty.

For him to have millions of followers without carrying sword is a pointer to the fact that he is changing lives and more people are coming to him daily.

You had better come to Jesus before it is too late because you can't escape him. He is the one appointed to judge the living and the dead. If you don't accept him now as your Lord and personal Saviour, you will meet him as your judge.
Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by LordReed(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
TruthinAction:

I have been poisoned several times and I am still alive.

I have prayed for the dick and see them recover. I remember a crippled man who got healed in one of my meeting. I never even prayed for him. The power of God touched him and he was healed. He carried his clutches home and he is still healed.

Off course not everyone get healed because it also depends on the recipient's faith. Even our Lord Jesus didn't heal everyone.

I have received financial miracles supernaturally.

God's word is truth and it will only work for those who believe.

The resurrection of our Lord Jesus is a proof that the Bible is truth. No one till date could refute the fact that Jesus died and rose again. His tomb is empty.

For him to have millions of followers without carrying sword is a pointer to the fact that he is changing lives and more people are coming to him daily.

You had better come to Jesus before it is too late because you can't escape him. He is the one appointed to judge the living and the dead. If you don't accept him now as your Lord and personal Saviour, you will meet him as your judge.

Can we get any documentation to prove these things?

Jesus' resurrection is in dispute because pointing to an empty tomb means nothing, point to an empty tomb that is only attested to in a book is less than useless. The one thing that would have proven that Jesus is resurrected is the fabled 2nd coming that was supposed to happen within the lifetimes of the apostles that you are still waiting for 1980+ years later. Do you want to bet that till you die you will not see this so called 2nd coming? Do you want to bet that in the next 20years when it will be fully 2000years since the supposed death and resurrection of Christ this event will still not have taken place?

1 Like

Re: What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life by vaxx: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Maximus69:

Since you only want to create a podium for arguments as it's usually occur within your group {Atheists}.
You may find it difficult for one of TRUE Christians to dabble into your thread. But if you really care to know what the Bible says about the bolded then read carefully and meditate thoroughly!

¤Death is the exact opposite of life! Genesis! 3:17-19

¤At death living creatures seizes to exist! Ecclesiastes 9:4-10

¤Nothing survives any living creature at death! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

¤Without the active force {breath} which rejuvenates the system,all creatures are clinically and biologically dead! Psalms 146:4

You can continue entertaining yourself with your misinformed churchgoer friends, but if you've got any other serious topic from the Bible, just ask your question and you'll surely get the Bible's answer! Matthew 7:7-8

Good morning Sir! smiley
Argument isn't bad. it is what your parliamentarian use everyday at house of assembly to force goverment into public demand. it is what your lawyer at the court of law for the public interest. and pls I am not an atheist. even though your biblical submission is atheism conclusion which is not scientific.

One of the values of science is that it deals with ignorance, making our knowledge of yesterday outdated and valueless by the new insights of today.

.People or societies that refuse or fail to understand this role of science or are unable to take advantage of technological advancement will forever remain backward.

There are “civilisations” that were once great and powerful. With time, they have become fossils because they did not take advantage of what technology was offering.

scientists has just proven death will soon be an optional phenomenon and if this will come into reality, then it is impossible to conclude on our current knowledge of death. what we have are approximation. the closer it might be. death seems to be the finnal biologically but not conclusively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephen Oni: Buhari Should Not Contest 2019 Election - Says Anglican Bishop / Pastor Chris: Christ In You The Hope Of Glory! / *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.