Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

She Did This To Me Today (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Did This To Me Today (18+) (2874 Views)

My Wife Sextape Was Released Today 18+ Picture & Video Included / Jamaican Lady's Unclad Photos Breaks The Internet Today(18+) / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Did This To Me Today (18+) by MegaPlayBoy: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dropped my new chick off at her church this morning. Went to mine and the service went on well.
Got back home waiting for bae to arrive. She called telling me that she wanted to hang out with friends. I was cool with it.

Was chillaxing in my parlour watching MZone when I heard a knock on my door. It was a girl I was familiar with. She lived across the street.
Asked her why she visited and she asked me if I kept malice against her visiting me. I didn't have a reply so I let her in.

Dashed into the fridge, brought out refreshments and encouraged her to make herself comfortable. She opened her bag, brought out her charger and plugged her phone.

We were talking and had already watched the movie for about 20 mins when she moved closer to me. Asked her why and she said she couldn't hear me properly.
5 mins later she started to initiate body contact. I noticed but didn't reciprocate. She kept at it till the movie finished.

Immediately after that, I took my keys and told her I was going out. She took her phone and had a disappointing look on her face. I didn't care.

Was out for 30 mins when bae told me that she had arrived at my place. I told her where the key was and she took it and entered.

What do you think?
Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by Luvlyna(f): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Get your very affordable mini bags for N2,500

Location is Lagos
Contact information is on my signature

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by SweetBuns(f): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
She's obviously trying to seduce you undecided
Dont fall for it angry
Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
You did well bro. If you had reacted positively, it could have caused a lot of damages to the three of you.

Meanwhile, now you have gained some sorth of self worth from the two girls. Keep it up bro. Your a real player. cool

1 Like

Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by MegaPlayBoy: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Luvlyna:
Get your very affordable mini bags for N2,500

Location is Lagos
Contact information is on my signature
are you okay?
Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by Luvlyna(f): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Don't listen to anybody that will tell you to have taken advantage of the situation. You did the right thing. Kudos

1 Like

Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by MegaPlayBoy: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fweshguy:
You did well bro. If you had reacted positively, it could have caused a lot of damages to the three of you.

Meanwhile, now you have gained some sorth of self worth from the two girls. Keep it up bro. Your a real player. cool
Thanks Gee cool

1 Like

Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by MegaPlayBoy: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Luvlyna:
Don't listen to anybody that will tell you to have taken advantage of the situation. You did the right thing. Kudos
Thanks
Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by phelonrays: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
What do you think?

you failed.......... definitely not a good baller sadundecidedangry
Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by MegaPlayBoy: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
phelonrays:

Lolz. You won't understand

1 Like

Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by courna(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
SweetBuns:
She's obviously trying to seduce you undecided Dont fall for it angry
sweet buns I hope you have a nice bum
Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by jimfarayola(m): 4:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by braimeddy: 6:16am On Jun 03, 2019
I think it was a set up. And you passed her test.
Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by femi4: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Still looking for the 18+ in the story

1 Like

Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Fweshguy:

...a lot of damage...
Re: She Did This To Me Today (18+) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2019
phelonrays:

what do you think he should have done?

(1) (Reply)

I Left Churchill Cause He's Bissxual, Tonto Dike Reveals! / Pls Stop This For The Safety Of Your Children / Viral Video Of Pastor's Daughter Sex Tape Get People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.