Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) (15441 Views)

Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) / Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) / President Buhari 'Running' While Performing Umrah In Makkah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by sulasa07(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
lonelydora:
This Ajala, the traveller, should know that Nigeria is not an Islamic state.
When Jonathan went there during his time,you didn't notice anything
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by sulasa07(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
DrChukki:
Please, why did he attend the event.? Is Nigeria an Islamic country?
Or is it that he went there on his own and not on behalf of the country?
Am just asking...
When Jonathan went there during his time,you didn't notice anything
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
iammo:
cool

Welcome back Mr President

Baba is back with new and Improved Strategy to combat IPOB terrorist grin since python dance 1,2,3 seem to have become a part of them and they are used to swiming in muddy waters now.

The Online Ipobian miscreants are already trooping out like toilet houseflies to comment and insult the President for Traveling to learn how to combat and exterminate them once and for all

How old are you ?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by fredoooooo: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wailers food don come back to wail on o ... on to the next level
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by contigiency(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
mangojuice:

Also during the period of his absence your own mother was raped by dogs

May your soul be saved in Jesus name, amen.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
The Eagle has arrived, welcome my president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by Leorez: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
undecided[color=#006600][/color]Ohhhhh Dis man do come back again !
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by Gkemz: 1:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Perfecting his Islamic ambition. May God frustrate all his devilish Islamic agenda.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by Ballmer: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2019
Yet he build 3 airport terminals, 4 dry ports and 3 railway section in the country in barely 4 years but those you foolishly n senselessly see the development they bought were unable to commission a terminal except the one Oduah turn airport to see port.

Juliet11111:
i have more memories of this man on an airplane than of him undertaking in any developmental activity

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by 040drogba: 4:11am On Jun 03, 2019
u are well come baba, by god grace u will out smart insurgent,banditry,boko haram,kidnapers militant,etc.those saying u went to saudi arabia, for OIC sumit is for fulanisation and isliminisation.in 2014 ebele jornathan attended OIC sumit in egypt is he a fulani or muslim.what we need in nigeria is unity peace and harmony.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by ogbonti: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2019
XTHRONE:
I don't understand this man at all. What's all this travelling for, when he wasn't president he no dey travel like this, I wish he travels there and just stay there forever.

Las las, God rules,

Opportunity abounds everywhere, only be determined and never give up.

Buhari is a thief

Just imagine the estacodes this man collects each time he leaves Nigeria, I am reliably informed that his ADC collects at least $50,000 whenever they travel within Africa even if the trip is for a single day, and if it is outside Africa that ADC Who smirks his mouth like he owns Nigeria, colllects nothing less than $100,000 as estacode. So if a glorified servant like the ADC collects that much, how much Buhari come dey collect? And he travels almost every week... we have 52 weeks in a year, just calculate it. This is legalized stealing and it should stop. If Nigerian National Assembly was vibrant, they should have subpoenaed him to appear and explain the reason for his incessant trips and how that benefits the common man. Buhari is treating the office of the president as his birth right and inheritance and this nonsense should stop forthwith.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by chibaby1985(f): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by Alejobs: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by Alejobs: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Nwachukwu Didn’t Escape, Says Correctional Service / Fraud: Sirika, Sadiya Farouq, Other Buhari Ministers Tinubu Must Probe, Arrest / Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.