Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

After God, Fear Woman!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After God, Fear Woman!!! (2822 Views)

“after God, Fear Women” See What Got People Talking On Social Media After / When You Hear 'after God,fear Women,'what Do They Meant? / After God Fear Women.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2019
AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!!!

1. You are asking for her number another guy is deleting that very number from his phone.

2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is texting her "thanks for last night"

3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.

4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is.

5. A man can work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.

6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call.

7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart.

8. If you help a lady when she's in trouble, she will surely remember you when she's in trouble again. Be extra careful my brothers and stop the habit of making promises during sex otherwise you will die poor.

9. "I love you unconditionally"...that's a lie my brother, a man is loved under the condition that he provides.

10. Brotherman... work hard, make money and don't waste your time and energy lifting heavy objects in the gym so as to look attractive, no African lady can choose six packs over six cars............

Facts!

9 Likes

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by BIEBER45: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2019
[quote author=Isabellah post=78976426]AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!!!

1. You are asking for her number another guy is deleting that very number from his phone.

2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is texting her "thanks for last night"

3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's pregnant.

4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her mom that's where the heartbreaking truth is.

5. A man can work for 10 years with employed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the employed husband.

6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for answering her call.

7. No one has more sisters and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart FACTS :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by habsydiamond(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
This go good if say na peom... Nice one op undecided undecided women can be mysterious a times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
This go good if say na peom... Nice one op undecided undecided women can be mysterious a times.
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by LarryBee1k: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
After Satan, fear a Nigerian!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Help her when she wants out she go ask wetin u do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2019
tongue
Joromi12:
Help her when she wants out she go ask wetin u do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by ariyebaba(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
FEAR WOMEN !

FEAR WOMEN

FEAR WOMEN

FEAR WOMEN

FEAR WOMEN

FEAR WOMEN

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin
ariyebaba:

FEAR WOMEN !

FEAR WOMEN

FEAR WOMEN

FEAR WOMEN

FEAR WOMEN

FEAR WOMEN

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by J4JUVENTUS(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
I fear who no fear woman o..Even women dey fear themselves too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by oxiide22(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2019
Isabellah:
AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!!!

3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.

4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is.

5. A man can work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.

6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call.

7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart.

8. If you help a lady when she's in trouble, she will surely remember you when she's in trouble again. Be extra careful my brothers and stop the habit of making promises during sex otherwise you will die poor.

9. "I love you unconditionally"...that's a lie my brother, a man is loved under the condition that he provides.

10. Brotherman... work hard, make money and don't waste your time and energy lifting heavy objects in the gym so as to look attractive, no African lady can choose six packs over six cars............

Facts!
I heard that u r also searching...right? May I see ur pic Bella?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2019
GET LOST
oxiide22:
I heard that u r also searching...right? May I see ur pic Bella?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by oxiide22(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Isabellah:
GET LOST
grin Mrs Bella don't do that. don't u wanna knw me maybe I could be the...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by 2dice01: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2019
all these stuff you listed also apply to Guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2019
ABSOLUTE FACT OP

NO WOMAN OF THIS GENERATION WILL EVER LOVE U FOR WHO U ARE BUT FOR WHAT AND HOW MUCH U CAN PROVIDE.

ONCE THESE PROVISIONS DISAPPEAR,SO HER LOVE FOR D MAN DISAPPEARS.

EVERY MAN SHLD JUST PRAY TO FIND D LESSER EVIL AMONGST THEM AS THEY ARE WORSE THAN EACH OTHER.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Martinez39(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2019
People are finally waking up. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by romenna: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2019
once they give u sex, they feel u owe them ur life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2019
romenna:

Exactly o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
romenna:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by olowo1995(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2019
Isabellah:
AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!!!

Facts!

U talk true... I agree wit u and most especially number 10, if a woman choose a six pack, she want a body guard and not a boyfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by AstroG: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2019
cry[sup][/sup]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
olowo1995:

U talk true... I agree wit u and most especially number 10, if a woman choose a six pack, she want a body guard and not a boyfriend

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Twerks On Man's Face, Got People Talking / After Challenging A Prostitute For A S£x Competition, This Is What Happened / Post Screenshot Of Messages From Entitled "F" Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.