Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos) (1628 Views)

Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos) / Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Goes Nak*d In New Photo / "I Have Open Free Heaven" Anita Joseph Soaks Naked In A Bathtub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos) by Gistsfanz: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Big Brother Naija's Gifty is living the life and she wants her followers to know this.
The mother-of-one shared several photos of herself relaxing on a ski boat. In one of the photos, she took off her blue one-piece swimwear to expose her bare butt. She made sure to caution her followers not to drop any comments to criticize her.

BBNaija

"If you have a problem with civilization, well I don’t. Don't cast if you aren't perfect," she captioned the photos.

[url]https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/bbnaijas-gifty-goes-naked-as-she-soaks.html
[/url]
BBNaija

She also shared a footage of herself behind the wheel of the ski boat with the capton, "Money is Great. After God na money. Argue with your villagers."
See more photos below
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/bbnaijas-gifty-goes-naked-as-she-soaks.html

Re: Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos) by bizza45: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2019
wet in dey bumbum if no b poo... abeg shift 1 side make i collect my #50naira from d next keke driver... Oga carry your money come or pack that side, and bring your particulars
Re: Bbnaija's Gifty Goes Naked As She Soaks Up The Sun On A Ski Boat (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
She dey like swollen corpse.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? / Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help / Who Should Be Sacrificed???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.