Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (64778 Views)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by GJAO: 3:54am On Jun 04, 2019
God bless the first family. Please remember Leah
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by jonbat(m): 4:00am On Jun 04, 2019
ATIKWEZE AZIKIWE,
This bad news for the Igbos .
LordviccoDaGuru:
The Indimi family, NEXTLEVEL Confirmed, Stupid Wailers in the South-east and AtikuChuku will not like this grin grin grin grin

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR,
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by jonbat(m): 4:03am On Jun 04, 2019
ATIKWEZE AZIKIWE,
This bad news for the flat heads .
LordviccoDaGuru:
The Indimi family, NEXTLEVEL Confirmed, Stupid Wailers in the South-east and AtikuChuku will not like this grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by ehinmowo: 4:48am On Jun 04, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

what are you really saying? people have right to support whoever they want. But it doesn't mean that we should become unreasonable in the process. I suggest you face your life and forget Nigeria and her many problems. Kings and kingdoms will pass away, in the end it's what you are able to accomplish with your life that matters. Buhari and Atiku and whoever that will become president after are made. live them and face your life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by ltsng: 5:04am On Jun 04, 2019
You mean birds of the same feather flock together?
Rednaxelot:
Rich befriends rich

Ornithological specimens of identical plumage tend to congregate in close proximity
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by potopotoking: 5:11am On Jun 04, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

And do you think shamelessly arse-licking the Indimis and Buharis online will put even one kobo in your dry ass coffers broke nigga. You, your family, and your entire generation are all the same alms-begging almajiri illiterates...yeye dey smell shocked grin cool

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by potopotoking: 5:22am On Jun 04, 2019
jonbat:
ATIKWEZE AZIKIWE,
This bad news for the flat heads .

sufferer lol
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Ikpongiton: 5:30am On Jun 04, 2019
gang of thieves.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Neddstark: 5:43am On Jun 04, 2019
akanbiaa:
Your Zahrah you kissed in your dream could be the image your spiritual wife took to deceive you into keeping you in spiritual and break through bondage..

Oga go talk that one for pulpit.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by pieces18: 6:01am On Jun 04, 2019
so na this old man marry this young beautiful girl, hausa with all kinds of abuse na 5 & 6
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Born2Breed(f): 6:16am On Jun 04, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

President Mohammad Buhari and wife, Aisha whose daughter, Zahra is married to Ahmed Indimi, poses with the Indimi family.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/buhari-his-wife-and-daughter-zahra-poses-with-their-in-laws-the-indimi-family

Indimi, the silent billionaire that has had it all good with every government in power.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Lovelyn451(f): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2019
So a nigerian citizen like me will get to meet Buhari and be laughing with him, u cant tell him just one only one problem of this country...even the photographer sef
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Your eyes are beginning to fail you.

Go for check up
No, I think Muslim people don't have brain at all. Religion of pieces.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Blazebond(m): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2019
This deceiver called buhari claims to detest wealth,but as soon as he came into power,he started by marrying his daughter into wealth,i really sorry for people that believe in this evil bigot,your brain's must have been washed with hypo bleach.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by AllenSpencer: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2019
charliboy654:

No, I think Muslim people don't have brain at all. Religion of pieces.

So? Who asked for your opinion?
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by doggedfighter(f): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2019
akanbiaa:
Your Zahrah you kissed in your dream could be the image your spiritual wife took to deceive you into keeping you in spiritual and break through bondage..
Spiritual wife and husband is non-existent. Stop the fairytale
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2019
AllenSpencer:

So? Who asked for your opinion?
If my opinion don't matter you won't be quoting me, after all I never mentioned you, dumb fuçk.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by AllenSpencer: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2019
charliboy654:

If my opinion don't matter you won't be quoting me, after all I never mentioned you, dumb fuçk.

grin
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by akanbiaa(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2019
Neddstark:

Oga go talk that one for pulpit.
Not a Christian, but a word is enough for the wise, you can stop kissing or continue the choice is yours.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Ejika48(f): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2019
grandstar:

One of Indimis daughter is .married to Babangida's son and it has crashed. They are fighting over custody of
their 4 children. Money isn't everything.
I know what m saying bro....if them no get money at all she won't proudly say it. Let them both go hungry for three month n see what will happen! Not hating o. No b fight bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by Neddstark: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2019
akanbiaa:
Not a Christian, but a word is enough for the wise, you can stop kissing or continue the choice is yours.

I didn't kiss anyone i just adore Zahrah. Why take things posted here too seriously?
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by femifemi1(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2019
Tomide007:
I told someone that the indimi family is the most powerful in Nigeria them sey nah lie....check this out
Ibrahim indimi is married to Aisha Dangote
Hauwa indimi married Mohammed yaradua
Rahama indimi married babangida's son
Another married buhari's daughter
Rukaya indimi married into the dantata family(one of the richest family in the north)
Now who's the king of the north.

Wealth transfer by marriage.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by AreaFada2: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Tomide007:
I told someone that the indimi family is the most powerful in Nigeria them sey nah lie....check this out
Ibrahim indimi is married to Aisha Dangote
Hauwa indimi married Mohammed yaradua
Rahama indimi married babangida's son
Another married buhari's daughter
Rukaya indimi married into the dantata family(one of the richest family in the north)
Now who's the king of the north.
So Indimi family married into Dantata's family twice. Because late Alhassan Dantata was the grandfather of Aliko Dangote.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by uchwar1: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2019
I wish Zhara a fruitful marriage. May she never be like her father's unproductive cows.... Ameen
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by BafanaBafana: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2019
Elvis2kay:
The family is having a good life, the fools who voted in sai baba 4+4 are having it hard.
And the wise ones who didn't vote him are wailing in misery
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by seanjy4konji: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
how is it our business they take photo?

Thunder fire you all there.
Re: Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family by prince049(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
If I fuvk this Zahra....she go die
No mind her, she never collect better prick abi. See you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.