Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con (66849 Views)

Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by ijustdey: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Against Police Brutality Continues In Nigeria

This revelation is against widespread belief that Mrs Buhari was in Nigeria at the moment especially after she lent her voice to calls by young citizens for an end to police brutality earlier in the week.

Nigeria’s First Lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari, is currently in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with her entourage ahead of the expected delivery of a baby by her daughter, Zahra.

This revelation is against widespread belief that Mrs Buhari was in Nigeria at the moment especially after she lent her voice to calls by young citizens for an end to police brutality earlier in the week.

On October 17, the First Lady posted a video on social media that had a photo of President Muhammadu Buhari in a meeting with service chiefs using the hashtag #AChechijamaa, meaning “rescue the people” in Hausa language.

The post had a song titled “Arewa na kuka” meaning “the North weeps” by Kannywood star, Adam Zango, playing at the background.

With that act from Mrs Buhari, many citizens had thought she was in Abuja, Nigeria’s seat of power, and in solidarity with the people.

But findings by SaharaReporters have revealed that the First Lady had been out of the country for several days now and is not likely to return until after her daughter is delivered of her baby.

Recall that in August, SaharaReporters revealed how Mrs Buhari flew out to Dubai under the guise of a health emergency in a jet belonging to billionaire Mohammed Indimi for the purpose of shopping for luxury items in preparation for the wedding of one of her daughters, Hanan.

The First Lady’s trip was packaged to look that way in order not to raise eyebrows for violating government’s restriction on international flights due to the Coronavirus outbreak at the time.

The Nigerian Government had on March 23, 2020 banned international commercial flights to curtail the spread of COVID-19 in the country.

But that protocol was broken to have the First Lady fulfill her wish.

Hanan’s marriage to Mohammed Turad, son of a former lawmaker, Alhaji Mahmud Sani Sha’aban, who represented Zaria in the House of Representatives from May 2003 to May 2007, took place on September 4, 2020, inside the Presidential Villa.

Zahra, who is, however, due for delivery any moment from now, is married to Ahmed, son of billionaire Indimi.

They tied the knot on December 16, 2016 in a lavish ceremony that had some of Nigeria’s most influential persons in attendance.

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/exclusive-aisha-buhari-jets-out-dubai-delivery-daughter-zahra-agitation-against-police

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
I wonder why such a good woman got married to a monster

I wish you safe delivery Zahra.

Buhari and his family are living life to the fullest while Tinubu and his family are on self imposed exile.

Inside life.

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Baawaa(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
And the name of the baby shall be
#endbadgovernance#

297 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Safe Delivery but is there no obstetrician in Abuja ...Anyway she is kukuma Mrs Indimi wetin consign me.Anyway who get Dove make we release make peace for enter Nigeria.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
That's only thing dey Sabi do.
And dey will divide some mugu with religion, tribe and party line.

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by adaragbotemi: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I wonder why such a good woman got married to a monster

Is it because of money or because of power ?

I wish you safe delivery Zahra.

I don't like you father, zahra , and never will I like him .

Your father is a monumental failure and always would be .

Did Aisha complain to you that her husband is a monster. ? Please focus

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by PissfulProtester: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
So? why should this be news? Have we not seen what the never-wanting-to-end endSARS protest is all about? The whole world have now seen that it is all about giving the yooots an opportunity to loot what belongs to others.

Why should Aisha Buhari worry about that?

The youths of this country are a big disgrace. Abeg what has #endpolicebrutality got to do with violently emptying ShopRite, electronic stores, private properties and all?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Macphenson: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Okoo
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by sapientia(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hehehehe
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by BruncleZuma: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Nah only who no get roof rain dey beat...

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
useless woman

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by imoleoluwa15431: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
And the name of the baby shall be#endbadgovernance#

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by KAHBOOM: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why leg too dey sratch dis pipu bikonu.

Abi dem use travel swear for dem

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lemme not talk... But safe delivery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by superior1: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
May the blood of the murdered #EndSARS protesters cry revenge over the Buhari household

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by uptimum123(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Safe delivery Zahra

Brooklynsouth:
useless woman

Your fellow woman be that

Please tell me how she take be useless woman

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Throwback: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
I talk am say these people are not involved in Nigeria.

Are we saying there is no hospital in Abuja public or private that she could have been attended to?

Are we saying state house clinic cannot handle pre/post natal and actual delivery?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Hadone(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by ATEAMS: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sometimes you need to know your place in someone’s life because you might get hurt if you expect too much.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Amkanta02(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
ok next

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by kambili999(f): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by oka4ugoo: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Buhari you will never be a grandfather. Ekwensu!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by DigitB: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by obi2eze: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Afolabimills(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
They can't fix our hospital if it's Aisha yesufu now those northern religious bigots hypocrites will call for her

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by iCauseTrouble: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by armadeo(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol. And one guy dey carry indomie dey run up and down.

Another one has this story to tell..see below.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by chaloskyx: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
JUST LOOK AT THEM YOU HAVE HOSPITALS IN NIGERIA YOU ARE GOING TO DUBAI FOR CHILD BIRTH YOU ARE ALL SHAMELESS

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by EyezofGod120: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin no make me say wetin dey my mind pls

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by freeborn02: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Iamwonderful, the mental slave, don't forget to sing praises of your oppressor. Your are too daft to see beyond your nose.

I mean, that's why they pay you 30k because that's what your destiny is worth.

He who pays the piper dictates the tune

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.