Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

"Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post (37937 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Aidejay(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2019
No more COZA for me
Won't let somebody's misfortune become my misfortune
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by namiji2598: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
a leadership role is a prestigious position ,in any organization, even in the church, it is meant for people who to an extent can't be found wanting in certain character traits. Which is why not every body is deemed worthy to be given certain positions.

Its not about you ,that you dont look up to pastors or dont go to church doesn't count ,you are just 1 out of millions so I advice you start looking at the big picture and stop looking at this issue through the peep hole on your window.Alot of couples ,youths look up to these pastors for guidance, marriage disputes most times ends up in the pastors office . when the reputation of such a mentor is shaky and the moral ground on which the pastor stands is questioned it is very serious.And should not be brushed aside,alot of people still have baby faith and this can further dampen their faith and hurt the body of Christ.

Even if its just one person that ends up backsliding because of this issue ,it will still hurt the body of Christ ,as the bible says "there is great joy on.heaven over one sinner that repents than thousands that are already saved" so imagine a reversal of the scenerio.
u ar right
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by blindjustice13(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2019
namiji2598:
u ar right
I am glad somebody agrees.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Hi72726: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2019
Join Now!!

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by princeade86(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2019
tiwiex:

As much as I am not a Fatoyinbo fan, the case is different. In Neymars case, there is a woman who had reported a case. Neymar release the details to show the woman and him had gone far in that direction virtually so it couldn't be rape.

In Fatoyinbo`s case, Timi just gave general gist. There is no woman. So what chat is he supposed to present. It is not even Timi's case. Let the woman make her allegation then we have something to talk about.
what of the lady that accused him? Did he say anything till today?
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Rightchuks(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2019
SWITCH BRANDS OF YOUR DAILY CONSUMABLES AND PERSONAL EFFECTS ( TOOTHPASTE, SAOP, CREAM, ROLL ON, MOUTH FRESHENER, MAKE-UPS, MOST EFFECTIVE HEALTH SUPPS, PADS AND PANTY LINERS ETC) AND ENJOY A STABLE RISING WEEKLY PAYMENT!!!
ASK ME HOW ON WHATSAP 07032359095
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by OCHKESTINE(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2019
Did God send u a list of "Real men of God"?
U think real men of God are known by ur ignorant standards?

Funny enough, He has members more sensible and wealthy than ur entire Village.

With all u claim to know, u don't even know how to properly use "am".

People are not dumb, if they don't see results they won't attend his services. Nobody knows u, and u might never make a mark in life with the way u spit venom at people. People who want to achieve things in life don't attack others like u do.

The Funny thing with life is; ignorant folks like u want to always sound intelligent. Have so much to say but nothing to show for what u claim u know.

kaen1317:
Its an open secret that COZA pastor is a fake man of God. Fashionista or model that specializes in designer clothes and womanizing of church members is more like it. Years back he was called out by one Ese Walters to which he promised a robust response. Uptill date no robust response. He only went to buy Rolls Royce to deflect attention. This is a fake man of God and am so sorry for the gullible folks that attend COZA

1 Like

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by kaen1317: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2019
OCHKESTINE:

People are not dumb, if they don't see results they won't attend his services. Nobody knows u, and u might never make a mark in life with the way u spit venom at people. People who want to achieve things in life don't attack others like u do.

The Funny thing with life is; ignorant folks like u want to always sound intelligent. Have so much to say but nothing to show for what u claim u know.

u must be a co-pastor in COZA engaged in fornication with your members also. We are still here for more than 10 years waiting for COZA's pastors robust reply. I rather remain poor like a church rat and make no mark at all than to be like all u bunch of fake pastors that will rot in hell. Face it, you your church and your dear pastor are nothing but fake. Shut up before more can of worms are opened. Truth is bitter
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by OCHKESTINE(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2019
Sorry to disappoint u. I'm not a pastor neither am I a member. But I listen to virtually all pastors' tape I come across, that way I have balanced knowledge about the doctrines and scriptures. I read wide and I know little to judge anybody.

Why expose ur ignorance judging matters u are clearly ignorant of. It's not like u're holy enough to know who God call. With all Jesus did on the cross can u beat ur chest and say u have not sinned in the last 24hours?.

Why judge other people for sinning differently?

U are not holy and have not done any exploit. With the little time u have left in the world I think u should focus on how u will be remembered rather than spit negativity all over the place.

Get books to read and get a life.

kaen1317:
u must be a co-pastor in COZA engaged in fornication with your members also.

2 Likes

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by kaen1317: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2019
OCHKESTINE:

Sorry to disappoint u. I'm not a pastor neither am I a member. But I listen to virtually all pastors' tape I come across, that way I have balanced knowledge about the doctrines and scriptures. I read wide and I know little to judge anybody.

Why expose ur ignorance judging matters u are clearly ignorant of. It's not like u're holy enough to know who God call. With all Jesus did on the cross can u beat ur chest and say u have not sinned in the last 24hours?.

Why judge other people for sinning differently?

U are not holy and have not done any exploit. With the little time u have left in the world I think u should focus on how u will be remembered rather than spit negativity all over the place.

Get books to read and get a life.

go fccuukk yourself. No time to read your epistle or is it novel
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by OCHKESTINE(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2019
U're living in ur own world. Lolz. Who are u to know who goes to hell or Heaven?
U are funny.
Enjoy ur life of ignorance!
kaen1317:
u must be a co-pastor in COZA engaged in fornication with your members also. We are still here for more than 10 years waiting for COZA's pastors robust reply. I rather remain poor like a church rat and make no mark at all than to be like all u bunch of fake pastors that will rot in hell. Face it, you your church and your dear pastor are nothing but fake. Shut up before more can of worms are opened. Truth is bitter
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by damzy88: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2019
OCHKESTINE:

With all u claim to know, u don't even know how to properly use "am".

Deep. smileyThanks.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by seanjy4konji: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
timi...stop speaking in parables or go to hell...

are you drunk or crazy talking to your self

oga face ur music or leav us alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by caye(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Zionista:
Never knew this Timi guy was this disturbed. Who holy pass?

No go improve that your pigeon voice...
[b]zionista[b]...[/i][b][/b]Common wealth of ZION[/i]...
hmm... so can I conclude that this church has paid online agents active on nairaland; experts in disinformation; trying to change/confuse the narrative?
I wonder...
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by OCHKESTINE(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
U will thank me later if u follow my advice.
The problem with ur generation is ; u abuse who is telling u what will save u but hail who is doing the opposite.

kaen1317:
go fccuukk yourself. No time to read your epistle or is it novel
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by AbooNasir(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
odiereke:
Be wise in life. Keep documents for future reference, it might rescue you from traps of the enemies.

u get the message Timmy is trying to pass......i see u bruh,i comot cap for u, oyel dey Ur head yagayaga!
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
caye:

[b]zionista[b]...[/i][b][/b]Common wealth of ZION[/i]...
hmm... so can I conclude that this church has paid online agents active on nairaland; experts in disinformation; trying to change/confuse the narrative?
I wonder...

Just like everyone has a right to his/her opinion to be freely aired on any issue, I suppose that you can give an opinion on this issue too.

Before you make allegations, it's only reasonable for you to have an evidence to pin the allegations on.
Re: "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post by Passionate888: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
kbrule1:

It seems you entered their booby trap.

No, I forecast my games...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour N'abania Features Fiancee Anna Ebiere In New Music Video (photos) / Jim Iyke Blends His Dapper Attire With Gucci Shoes For A Show In South Africa / Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.