Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me (9549 Views)

Victor Attah Slams Malami With ₦1.5 Bilion Defamation Suit / South-West Governors Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control / Akwa Ibom State Governor Renames Int'l Airport After Ex-Governor Victor Attah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by rottennaija(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2019
kaen1317:
Those living in barren arid land with little or no resources will not like that cos the only resource they have to control is sand

Sand is a serious resource if you know what you are doing. Look around you, sand is everything.
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by densiks: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2019
amaniro:
Lol This man did practically nothing In Qua Iboe state. All accolades should be given to Akpabio.

You’re dangerously ignorant on the issue of what Attah did and did not do.
Get some objective information before you comment on issues.

2 Likes

Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by stormborn28(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
No doubt you were fighting for a good cause, but you were a complete betrayal and a traitor.

I remembered how you frequent Asaba, Delta state to see Chief James Onanefe Ibori for him to help you form a phantom company called ADF to later siphon US$37.5million from Akwa Ibom state shares in V-Mobile and how you neglected my boss, Chief James Onanefe Ibori all through his ordeal, and that made the Niger Deltans see you as a bloody traitor.

You're very lucky Baba OBJ did not send the EFCC after you then.

These two guys are still friends. We met at a function in 2017 and Ibori was there as Attah's guest at the event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by JasonScoolari: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2019
koropon:

These two guys are still friends. We met at a function in 2017 and Ibori was there as Attah's guest at the event.
For sure Bro.... But Sir Victor Attah messed up then.
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by kenny714433(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2019
amaniro:
Lol This man did practically nothing In Qua Iboe state. All accolades should be given to Akpabio.

He did o.
Aks University
Ibom deep seaport [he initiated]
Ibom science park[he started]
Ibom Airport [He started and left at 80% completion]
Ibom plaza
To mention but few. He fought seriously for the allocation Aks enjoys now. Although Akpabio's admin has been the best so far. Udom isn't doing bad though.
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2019
that is to tell you, some people still owns the place called Niger-area.....don't start what you know you can't fight to the finish!
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by Ubdavis(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2019
amaniro:

U are a great lair. The monies that Akpabio was throwing around lavishly was made possible by that man with foresight, called Obong Victor Attah. Don't remind me of something o.... Take time!!!
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by Ubdavis(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2019
All those who do not know anything about AkwaIbom should ask people that know, forger about midia propaganda. Akpabio tried, but could have done better, the resources were enormous for the state. Akpabio lavished much more money than what he deployed for meaningfull ventures and development. If u doubt me, ask Ngozi Okonji-iweala.
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by bekpo(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
No doubt you were fighting for a good cause, but you were a complete betrayal and a traitor.

I remembered how you frequent Asaba, Delta state to see Chief James Onanefe Ibori for him to help you form a phantom company called ADF to later siphon US$37.5million from Akwa Ibom state shares in V-Mobile and how you neglected my boss, Chief James Onanefe Ibori all through his ordeal, and that made the Niger Deltans see you as a bloody traitor.

U must have been high on tramadol. Frequenting Asaba to meet Ibori to help him form ADF to later siphon US$37.5million from AKS, so he couldn't do that alone, he needed Ibori to do that for him, u r a drunk. Why then did OBJ not send EFCC after him? Or where u not aware that EFCC investigated him and gave him a clean bill of health? Mind d way u embarrassed urself in public.
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by JasonScoolari: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2019
bekpo:

U must have been high on tramadol. Frequenting Asaba to meet Ibori to help him form ADF to later siphon US$37.5million from AKS, so he couldn't do that alone, he needed Ibori to do that for him, u r a drunk. Why then did OBJ not send EFCC after him? Or where u not aware that EFCC investigated him and gave him a clean bill of health? Mind d way u embarrassed urself in public.
With this vituperative approach to a simple comment, we all know the witless drunk embarrassing his lineage here. wink

3 Likes

Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by Pyrusdrago(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
With this vituperative approach to a simple comment, we all know the witless drunk embarrassing his lineage here. wink

Baba leave English language(we know say Na you school Wole Soyinka)and backup your simple comment with fact. Opinion ain’t facts.
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by JasonScoolari: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Pyrusdrago:

Baba leave English language(we know say Na you school Wole Soyinka)and backup your simple comment with fact. Opinion ain’t facts.
Who's your baba? My friend go and sit your bony ass down.

Calling me Baba like say I resemble he papa.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by Pyrusdrago(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Who's your baba? My friend go and sit your bony ass down.

Calling me Baba like say I resemble he papa.
grin

Baba o baba o babaaaa o!! take a hike and let your tissue say u the shit grin crack head

1 Like

Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by smsreseller: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
amaniro:

Attah made Akpabio experience a wealthy state to run, through his resource control fight.
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by SweetJoystick(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

You no dey shame to associate with the criminal Ibori? Whatever good he did, his looting has destroyed it. A thief is a thief regardless of what he does with the proceeds. I be Deltan, i be Itsekiri
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by JasonScoolari: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
SweetJoystick:

You no dey shame to associate with the criminal Ibori? Whatever good he did, his looting has destroyed it. A thief is a thief regardless of what he does with the proceeds. I be Deltan, i be Itsekiri
I tried to use this your opinion to buy a bottle of coke just now, but them nor sell for me.

So please keep your opinion, I don't need it.
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by klufs(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
amaniro:
Your ignorance stinks. Keep quiet if you don't know anything.
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by Ndipe(m): 2:07am On Jun 07, 2019
Thought the late Akpan Isemin started it all for the benefit of Akwa Ibom.
Re: Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me by Uchek(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22
YES O!

The father of resource control. Great man

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Women's Day: Lagos State Dedicates Video To Heroines / Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) / PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.