Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures (6995 Views)

'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures / "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by danieljoel759: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2019
President Buhari has said that the sacrifices Nigerians made in voting him again into office during the 2019 general election, will never be in vain. The President gave the assurance in his special Sallah message to celebrate the end of the Ramadan fast.

In a statement released by his Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President said before the 2019 elections, prophets of doom had predicted that the elections will not be peaceful. However, despite their predictions, Nigerians came out enmass to vote for him. He pledged to ensure that the voters feel the positive impact of his administration.

“Before the 2019 general elections, prophets of doom did not give the country a chance to conduct peaceful elections. Despite these fears, the country overcame its political challenges. For abandoning their businesses in order to vote, the voters had demonstrated great patriotism in coming out to exercise their civic duty. Let me use this opportunity once again to reassure all Nigerians that your sacrifices in voting for me won’t be in vain. I will ensure the ordinary voters feel the positive impact of government.” the statement read

President Buhari urged Muslims to always put humanity before personal interests.

“The Ramadan period is meant to reinforce us spiritually. Therefore, we should use religion as an inspiration to do good at all times. The virtues of the Ramadan should be sustained beyond the celebration. Going back to bad ways after the Ramadan might defeat the essence of the message and lessons the fasting period was supposed to inculcate in the hearts and minds of the Muslim faithful,” he said.

President Buhari commiserates with victims of terrorism, kidnapping and banditry in the country and assured that, “Their days are numbered because this administration will pursue them relentlessly and bring them to justice.”

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/president-muhammadu-buhari-reassures.html

3 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Lagosfinder(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2019
Surely sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2019
Oga get to work...

No time for long Torry.

Where are your ministers?

Get to work so you won't blame your first tenure for the failure of the 2nd.

Prove to the world you are truly worth all the expectations people placed on you and not a quota system packaged personality.

We are used to the long rhetorics and grammar of your aides... GET TO WORK!

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Kingosytex(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2019
yes, it can't be vain... the people of zamfara are already enjoying their next level because bandits are already running rampage all over the place.

boko boys and the herdsmen are busy slaughtering people and all buhari could do is to dish out promises upon promises...

5 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Kingosytex(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2019
yes, it can't be vain... the people of zamfara are already enjoying their next level because bandits are already running rampage all over the place.

boko boys and the herdsmen are busy slaughtering people and all buhari could do is to dish out promises upon promises..

10 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Kingosytex(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2019

boko boys and the herdsmen are busy slaughtering people and all buhari could do is to dish out promises upon promises...

2 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Naijatutorial: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2019
We hope so sir.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Kingosytex(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2019

boko boys and the herdsmen are busy slaughtering people and all buhari could do is to dish out promises upon promises....
Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by chinjo(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2019
We hear but tell that to your Fulani herdsmen and the Yourba Muslims. Hope you are aware that 6 days is already wasted out of your remaining 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by koyeni(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2019
We hope so
Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by CharlesJok3r: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
fgffg
Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by alabi484(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
WE shall see
Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Onyekachi419(f): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
shocked Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by BruncleZuma: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Illuminados(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Mr jibril al sudani,we knw u are lying but continue,u hear?

4 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by stanley000: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Lol stfu jubril, you voted your self in you tyrant grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by UbanmeUdie: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
shocked

Na wa o!

Next level of mumu talk.
Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by ednut1(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Naso

2 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by WhoBeThisMan: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
There is always sacrifices for this man, but he himself sacrifices nothing

3 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Okuda(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2019
chei the blood this man go shed this year go mad. he is trying to tell his kinsmen that the reason they put him back there is to complete the agenda they started.(fulanization)
Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Urchman200: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2019
He is talking to the fulanis and Islamic association of Nigeria if u know u know.

2 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Oga get to work...

No time for long Torry.

Where are your ministers?

Get to work so you won't blame your first tenure for the failure of the 2nd.

Prove to the world you are truly worth all the expectations people placed on you and not a quota system packaged personality.

We are used to the long rhetorics and grammar of your aides... GET TO WORK!
All talks as usual! As if it was the people that voted him in undecided

Atiku do win your stolen mandate joor!!!

4 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by kaen1317: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2019
It was in vain the last 4 years. 2. No one voted for you, you are riding a stolen mandate so therefore anything you see u take.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by enemyofprogress: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Weekend wey go sweet na from Thursday person dey know, second term wey go sweet na from first term person dey know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by jaxxy(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Nice statement if True

1 Like

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by davibid: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2019
F
Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2019
Hmm let me see, so Mr. President never saw it fit to address the nation during his inauguration, but talks about those who sacrificed for his reelection during a Moosie holiday....I get the massage Bubu

1 Like

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by JoyIsSweet: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2019
No listen to this old man o... Get beta job today.

Try https://BetaJob.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Omotayoodubote(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2019
We are with you Mr President

No shaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by Ategberoson(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2019
can anything good come out from Babylon? people that called me wailer because of my criticism of this mallam should keep on calling me that

Buhari one-sided fight of corruption, shielding herdsmen from legal prosecution, proving unnecessary integrity made me see this man as an evil man

Nigerians should better take this Fulanisation serious, this jihadist cannot be trusted

3 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures by nnaeyes6: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Mind u Mr About President, i didn't vote for u.

Why will i cast a vote to cow when we have FOX in the building?

Pack well Aboki

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN : The New Naira Notes (pics) / See Pics Of A Prison In Norway Where Prisoners Live Like Kings. / 2019: APC To Commence Screening Of Aspirants Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.