Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Sounds, The Lords Warning! Please Take Heed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sounds, The Lords Warning! Please Take Heed! (630 Views)

How Often Do You Recite The Lords Prayer, And Why / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement / Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sounds, The Lords Warning! Please Take Heed! by Yefet(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2010
On Sunday September 26, 2010, I HEARD A BLAST AND OUR HOUSE SHAKES FOLLOWED BY THE SOUND OF STONES ROLLINGsadI told my husband about it. I told this also to Sarah Riedel on Sunday afternoon, when she calls me after I came from walking for the mark of the beast information. I HEARD THE SOUNDS AGAIN ON MONDAY. I HEARD AGAIN THE STONES ROLLING. I knew in my heart there will be something big again of sufferings. THEN THE MEXICO LANDSLIDE yesterday. FOR A WEEK NOW; OUR LORD JESUS IS WAKING ME UP AT EXACTLY 03:00am. (The pains in my hands and feet are are back. I am like being nailed again). THIS MORNING OUR LORD WAKES ME UP AGAIN AT EXACTLY 03:00am , PRAY! STAY WITH ME AT ALL TIMES. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE SOUNDS OF THE TRUMPHETS:

My Prayer:

Help me Oh! GOD / LORD JESUS, that I can stay awake at all times! Help my body for I am getting weak. I love you and I praise You and I want to be with You. Help me to cope. May You give me strength until the very end. I love you and I need You. I cannot do all these without You! Stay with me also Lord, please,

AND FOR EVERYONE:

PLEASE TAKE HEED, THE ANGEL IS VERY SOON GOING TO BLOW THE TRUMPHET!!! Blessed are those who will hear it for they will not go THROUGH THE GREAT TRIBULATION! PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO WILL BE LEfT BEHIND DO NOT ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST; RFID) THIS IS SELLING YOUR SOUL TO SATAN: I WOULD RATHER LET MY BODY DIE: ITS ONLY A SHORT TIME OF SUFFERING THAN TO SPEND ETERNAL SUFFERINGS IN HELLS; WHERE THERE IS NO REST; WHERE THE DEMONS ARE SO CRUEL; TORTURING PEOPLE: PLEASE DIE FOR YOUR FAITH IN JESUS: YOU WILL WAKE UP AGAIN IN A VERY BEAUTIFUL PLACE, SO WONDERFUL BREATHLESSLY BEAUTIFUL AND MOST OF ALL OUR LORD JESUS IS THERE, HE IS FULL OF LOVE AND YOU CANNOT BREATH FROM HAPPINESS OUT OF HIS LOVE, THIS IS AN ETERNAL JOY, PLEASE: TAKE HEED!!!SEEK GOD /OUR LORD JESUS NOW! HEAVEN IS SO BEAUTIFUL; WONDERFUL, NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THE BEAUTY; PEACE AND JOY WAITING FOR YOU IN HEAVEN, COME TO JESUS NOW DEEPLY, WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL, LETS LEAVE THIS WORLD, THIS WORLD IS PASSING, NOTHING GOOD WILL REMAIN IN HERE, PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!!!! PLEASE!!!

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW YET ABOUT THIS, PLEASE SEEK THE LORD JESUS AND ASK OTHER CHRISTIANS FOR THE INFORMATIONS AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT READY, THERE IS NO TIME TO THINK LONG, COME NOW TO JESUS WITH ALL YOU HEART SO HE CAN WASH YOU AND CLEAN YOU OF HIS BLOOD, PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE, JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH: HE DONT LIKE YOU TO SUFFER IN THE HANDS OF THE ENEMIES, PLEASE, THE LORD WILL LET YOU DRINK FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE, YOU WILL NOT WORK, GET TIRED; DISSAPOINTED, HURT, HUNGER NOR THIRST ANYMORE, PLEASE: TAKE THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE, TAKE JESUS!!!

By Sally Richter

Re: The Sounds, The Lords Warning! Please Take Heed! by thweraja10: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2010
I pray to be a part of rapture. I wanna make heaven please
Re: The Sounds, The Lords Warning! Please Take Heed! by alexleo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
lord lift me up,
and let me stand,
by faith on heaven stable ground
A higher plain that i have found
Lord plant my feet on higher ground.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Called To Lead / Robbers Raid Church / I Need A Pastor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.