Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Rugged Don Reply 9ice - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rugged Don Reply 9ice (10610 Views)

Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim / 9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 4:10am On Oct 01, 2010
shotster50:

^^^^^Its a shame that you hatred for Ruggedman who you most certainly do not know is beclouding your sense of reasoning.

Bros, abeg put dat ur love for loghead man inside ur yansh jaree grin grin grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 01, 2010
@bjmighty: shotster50 is correct; "Its a shame that you hatred for Ruggedman who you most certainly do not know is beclouding your sense of reasoning."

going back to what you said, if your stance is that 9ice shouldn't refute the "RUMOR", then he should have keep quiet not seeking to profit over it by releasing a diss track. by doing so he lost all honour as regards the issue. very childish and immature thing to do considering your kid is involved.

as Toni payne put it "blood money"!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 4:37am On Oct 01, 2010
^^ Mumu, 9ice neva planned a diss track if loghead wasn't that stu.pid to release their private convo. cool cool
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by nellaluv(f): 5:17am On Oct 01, 2010
9ice u're so dumd everlasting grin

Who's yuh daddy now cheesy cool

ok, down boys, keep it on the downlow!

I don't want to know how dirty your boxer's is, wtf shocked grin

hehehehe grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by nellaluv(f): 5:35am On Oct 01, 2010
rikkyjen:

But boy, na rugged get this o. The most fascinating thing is Nomoreloss's background tingly voice that said "Abolore my son i sent you to school, "[b][/b] grin grin

Cos i remember that voice for Rugged's Ehen track, that silent voice in the background doing the ajasa and silent yabiis grin grin

jo oooooooo!

nomorelosss is innocent, he's not part of chinaydu's crew.

abi you fit use eye take pishure thru mp3 grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by shotster50(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2010
@ Bjmighty

I know you have to be somebody, but why do you have to be you?
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by sledge406: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2010
^^^

PUNCHLINE!!! shocked shocked

BJmighty, u sure say by the time people finish to dey quote you, you nor go dey limp grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Genuflect(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2010
I'm coming. Lemme go and download the track
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2010
Am gonna take the 9 and leave you on ice

I knew 9ice was the dumbest fellow on earth to face ruggedman

This diss track will certainly affect adiguns musical career b'cus people now know more than they should.

No be the same rugged man tarnish eedris abdulkarim career? maintain, rasqy and the rest?

Chai!!! so na the turn of 9ice to go down lane (propably never to be heard of again)

RUGGEDMAN i though we both agreed you weren't gonna KILL this guy,
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by waypavers: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2010
talknafree:

This diss track will certainly affect adiguns musical career b'cus people now know more than they should.

No be the same rugged man tarnish eedris abdulkarim career? maintain, rasqy and the rest?

Chai!!! so na the turn of 9ice to go down lane (propably never to be heard of again)

I for say u are a mumu, but u spoke like a gentleman.Make I forgive u, Na one album Rugged don dey cook all these days, 10/10/10, 9ice go release 2 albums, 10 videos, No b joke my brother, Like banky w said, 9ice is GREATNESS. He is the chosen one, If 9ice's career wan die, hin for don die since 10 years nah, jst dey watch as dis brother is waxing stronger. Rugged wey don do album launch 2 months ago and hin never release album till now, so tell me , who hin career dey come to end ? Aye Rugged ti Bajeee, Rugged koshi
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by akinsadeez(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2010
pls let dem tell 9ice not to make d mistake of replying himself. he shld just unleash seriki on d lugged man. let d games continue.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Genuflect(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2010
You have to be on some nose-bleed, mind-tweaking Luku Laka Panko to say this is not a good diss track!! See finishing. I'm Team 9ice but I don't kiss butts, the truth is the truth. Rugged still fukked up by recording that phone convo tho. But right now, Rugged is leading. Oche! Now let's see what AlapoPlenty has up his sleeves
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by slimshay(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2010
Tbh, the diss song sounded 9ice. But also tbh honest it was jus a load of crap playground diss one after another.
Do people still use the gay model on a diss track? Jus wondering?

And really to the crux of the matter, how do you accuse someone of peddling rumors because he refused to respond to a rumor? Baffles me.

Anyhoo, we are now beginning to see the set of people who will stone Joke Silva because she poisoned Olu Jacobs in a movie. Its a movie fools!! So also it was jus a song that needed no clarification dumbasses!!!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by semid4lyfe(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2010
Genuflect:

You have to be on some nose-bleed, mind-tweaking Luku Laka Panko to say this is not a good diss track!! See finishing. I'm Team 9ice but I don't kiss butts, the truth is the truth. Rugged still fukked up by recording that phone convo tho. But right now, Rugged is leading. Oche! Now let's see what AlapoPlenty has up his sleeves
GBAM! At last, an objective and unbiased analysis. I trust you not to dissapoint.

Rugged na im get round one!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by 04kaa: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2010
did anyone notice that chinaydu did not take any shots at seriki chinaydu is scared of seriki omo owo!! grin grin

watch out for seriki attacks rugged part 2!! jo orrh!seriki omo oro!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2010
shotster50:

@ Bjmighty

I know you have to be somebody, but why do you have to be you?

lol
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by makajibbz(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2010
bjmighty:

Do u mean the same me that gets some mighty Blowjobs (bj-mighty grin) from your chick, leaving your sisters and your mother starving and clamoring on the cue to take their turn on my fcukin d!ick? Is that the me u talking? grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Mobinga: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2010
WTF?! 4 Pages and Javalove is Still absent? cool cool cheesy
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Mobinga: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2010
bjmighty:

Do u mean the same me that gets some mighty Blowjobs (bj-mighty grin) from your chick, leaving your sisters and your mother starving and clamoring on the cue to take their turn on my fcukin d!ick? Is that the me u talking? grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by CLASSIFYD(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2010
Blah blah blah!
Indeferent/non-challant/undecided.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by sledge406: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2010
Finally Bjmighty is living to his name. grin grin
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Dotman01(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2010
waypavers:

Na one album Rugged don dey cook all these days,
. . . He's scared ni jare
waypavers:
Rugged wey don do album launch 2 months ago and hin never release album till now, scome to end ? Aye Rugged ti Bajeee, Rugged koshi
. . . Dem go wait till eternity
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2010
waypavers:

I for say u are a mumu, but u spoke like a gentleman.Make I forgive u, Na one album Rugged don dey cook all these days, 10/10/10, 9ice go release 2 albums, 10 videos, No b joke my brother, Like banky w said, 9ice is GREATNESS. He is the chosen one, If 9ice's career wan die, hin for don die since 10 years nah, jst dey watch as dis brother is waxing stronger. Rugged wey don do album launch 2 months ago and hin never release album till now, so tell me , who hin career dey come to end ? Aye Rugged ti Bajeee, Rugged koshi

You dey C=R=A=S=E for head who you dey forgive?

You better tell seun make he open archive for you. I no dey run from your yahns oh! and far from it dude i am not in anyway gentle (at least not on nairaland)

If you get problem with my post throw your insults dude and lets see who will run like a =b=i=t=c=h.

Where's the freedon of expression on this forum? without some dumb a=s=s peeps sucking deepon your balls.
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by darequam(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2010
Hmmm?!!
Oro yi o leyin ooo!
9ice vs chineydu vs seriki.
Mo wi temi
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by shotster50(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2010
bjmighty:

Do u mean the same me that gets some mighty Blowjobs (bj-mighty grin) from your chick, leaving your sisters and your mother starving and clamoring on the queue to take their turn on my fcukin d!ick? Is that the me u talking? grin grin

Thinking isn't your strong point, is it?
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by A40(m): 12:10am On Oct 02, 2010
talknafree:

Are you comparing 9ice to those whack mofos?? 100 Ruggedmen cannot kill 9ice's career. His comeback was better but that is not suprising its like that in 98% of most beefs lets see what 9ice's response would be
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by khanye(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2010
Dotman01:

. . . He's scared ni jare. . .

He's f.c.u.king scared . . . .I want him to reply Death Blow pt.1 cool
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by ajasa4link: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2010
Stephen==>keshi, Rughead==>koshi
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by igboboy1(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2010
OBITUARY! OBITUARY!! OBITUARY!!!

The Family of Abolore deeply regret the sudden death of their Unknown Gay Son Abolore Akande aka 9ice.
Born Abolore Akande on the 17th of January. to an Unknown Father, and his mother was chased out when he was only 6months old,all his life, he never knew who his father was.

He died from a Surden shock illiness from listening to a dis Track " The Ingrate " (The Beef goes on) by Chinaydu.

Mr 9ice is survived by his gay Queen SERIKI and the Gay Gangs.

A visitation will be held from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Friday, Oct. 3, with a 7 p.m. Rosery service at Alapomeji Management Co.
A graveside service will be held 8 a.m., Saturday, Oct. 4 at the omo ogbomosho Gay Church.
Send your Condolenses to booking@9iceonline.com

9ice we love you but beef loves you most!!!!
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2010
o
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by favouredjb(f): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2010
Was that orbituary necessary?is that all part of beef?rubbish
Re: Rugged Don Reply 9ice by bjmighty(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2010
favouredjb:

Was that orbituary necessary?is that all part of beef?rubbish

U dey mind am. Na loghead sperm wey hin overdose intercept hin brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Still Buy Album Or Download Music? / Vma Winners 09/ Kanye West Interrupts T.s. (video) / Best Of Akon Mix By Dj Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.