Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S (43725 Views)

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by axcerin: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Shared with caption..

I am a proud father and I will continue being one. Alihamdulilia for my son’s graduation today at Atlanta Georgia, Clayton County performing Arts Center. My son, Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya I am very proud of you and the next step you’re taking in life. You made me and your mother proud and you will continue making us proud in sha Allah. May Almighty Allah allow us all to witness more success of our children and may we never know sorrow in life. Gbo gbo wa la ma jere omo

See more: http://gistmore.com/mc-oluomo-shares-photos-with-his-son-who-graduated-in-the-u-s

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by axcerin: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2019

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by KingAzubuike(f): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2019
If he wants to see the true definition of gangsterism let him go to Mexico, el Salvador or the favelas of Brazil. He'll wish his daddy never dicked his mommy.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by chriskosherbal(m): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2019
MC Olumo ....anyways congratulations to the guy though....e nu easy to finis skool.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by rawpadgin(m): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Even Oga agbero still send him son abroad to school...

We should stop voting people that don't believe in our educational system into power

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by EMXTAN1(m): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by maisauki: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2019
who's more handsome? like 4 father share 4 son

25 Likes

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by maisauki: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by dPriv: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations

Check signature for this New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN .

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by maisauki: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Skyfornia(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Agbero with tie

11 Likes

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2019
It is the sweats of okada riders and Danfo drivers he is using to train his children in foreign universities while these hardworking men cannot afford to enrol their own children into a local private school.And you think nemesis will not catch up with you?
Have you all seen the late Hamburgers mansion at shogunle,at saka street?It is the only beautiful house in shogunle if I am not making a mistake.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Timbers(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
cucumbae:
It is the sweats of okada riders and Danfo drivers he is using to train his children in foreign universities while these hardworking men cannot afford to enrol their own children into a local private school.And you think nemesis will not catch up with you?.
The thing don pain this as if he told you it's the sweat of okada riders.

Omo ale jati jati:-@

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by sodiqapril(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2019
cucumbae:
It is the sweats of okada riders and Danfo drivers he is using to train his children in foreign universities while these hardworking men cannot afford to enrol their own children into a local private school.And you think nemesis will not catch up with you?
Have you all seen the late Hamburgers mansion at shogunle,at saka street?It is the only beautiful house in shogunle if I am not making a mistake.
I swear, the touts working for this MC oluomo, I doubt if there are children see beyond the four walls of primary school...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by ruggedtimi(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2019
Everytime Mc oluomo dey press phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Bolognese: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2019
Intelligent boy... For him to be the Valedictorian, he's indeed very smart!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by YorubaWarrior: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2019
angry
Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Omihanifa: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2019
And yet he's killing other people's children all in the name of taking control of garage in Oshodi

Karma is patiently waiting

11 Likes

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by daddytime(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Hmm

Not completely out of the woods yet.

Life still boku berekete to know if the sins of the father will escape the son..

Karma no dey wear kpata

8 Likes

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by blesson04(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2019

Who reported the bet9ja guy before did ?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by sogodihno: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2019
see hatred all over the thread, I don't know what concern yeebos with olu omo, sons of hate

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by mozona(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2019
still wondering what the boy will answer if he is ask "what is your
father doing for a living"

well..... anyhow, the money dey come

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2019
axcerin:
GistMore.com

Shared with caption..

See more: http://gistmore.com/mc-oluomo-shares-photos-with-his-son-who-graduated-in-the-u-s

u mean MC agbero? A thug will always give birth to a thug. it runs in the blood. Schooling is just a cover up

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Damidolly: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2019
And some idiots will be out there fighting for this man when he keeps all his children in USA. Nigerians, let's wise up

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by ademidedavid(f): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2019
This country Is a joke.....most highly educated people cant even afford to travel out and here we have a tauts child graduating from a uni outside the country.. . when last did I even get to the airport with all my certificates?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by sleeknaija(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2019
maisauki:
who's more handsome?
like 4 father
share 4 son

How this one go take reduce the price of garri for market abi how e go take solve our problems?

Mtchewwwww undecided

7 Likes

Re: Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2019
While some people's children are doing Agbero.
People will never learn

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.