Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over (12128 Views)

Are There Any Economic Implications Of Sharing Money To Nigerians This Period? / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Karemarealty288(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2019
amaniro:
Oshiomole be looking at obaseki somehow now... I feel what happened to Ambode might happen to Obaseki
One has guts and the other is gutless.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2019
All of you should keep quiet. What do you know about politics?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Ballmer: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Unintelligent Ipob talking like the fool they are. Is Christian population In Bauchi up to 20% ?

Binikingdowm:
oga stop ranting Edo state isn't in the north or north central, we are in the south.

Muslims including outsiders residing here make less than 20% of the population so how are they going to influence any Election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by daddytime(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2019
We know say na wetin make dem dey beef you be dat.

The people have become wise and can see what proper management of scare resources can help a state achieve through your style of administration.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by ken6488(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
oga stop ranting Edo state isn't in the north or north central, we are in the south.

Muslims including outsiders residing here make less than 20% of the population so how are they going to influence any Election?

grin Hold your state tight bro...... wink Before they start counting edo as Muslim state

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2019
amaniro:
Oshiomole be looking at obaseki somehow now... I feel what happened to Ambode might happen to Obaseki
my brother,Edo isn't Lagos...both PDP and some APC are behind obaseki..Edo people will unite to drive oshiomole away

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by diego101(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2019
Sokoto won with over 300 votes

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Eclipse91: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2019
U hv bin giving b4, kwantinu na.
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by BluePrincee: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:

You are mistaking bro. Edo North is mainly Muslim oo. Auchi etsako etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Fourwinds: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Oshiomole shey you dey hear? No single Edo money will ever reach your pocket again. Time of chop and let others chop is over
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Deadlytruth(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2019
BluePrincee:

So in your mind only Auchi makes up Edo-North?
The over 95% Christian populations of Akoko-Edo and Owan areas of the same Edo North renders the Auchi moslem population insignificant in Edo North. Moreover the Moslem population of the Etsako area is not really more than the Christian figure there contrary to the frequent claim by online resident analysts who are neither natives nor residents of Edo State. Is Auchi not currently home to the national headquarter of one of the fastest growing pentecostal churches?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Fourwinds: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Sure he is stylishly referring to Oshiomhole
is that so
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by indigenous234(f): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
it's not about the votes, I think obaseki don't want too look as insensitive.

Muslims votes are inconsequential in Edo state

Let's not be sentimental here. Everything in politics always comes down to how it will influence votes.

The Governor might not be a known politician, it wouldn't be wise to think he hasn't learned anything in politics the past 3yrs.

Buhari is not popular in any of the southern states but he got over a 180k votes in the last elections. Who do you think constitute the majority of that figures ? Muslims my friend.

So many governorship elections have had winners with less than the figures Buhari polled in Edo State and you say Muslim votes are inconsequential ?

With Benin City growing and becoming more cosmopolitan, the Bini's will soon become a minority group in its own city. After all ,the red Indians are a minority group in America that's traditionally their ancestral lands.

Bottom line, No group is inconsequential whether in the minority or majority.

I'll hold the view of a witch-hunt by the state government if Bob Izua's park is demolished and the Central mosque is not.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by mastermaestro(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2019
amaniro:

Never. The people of Edo do not worship Oshiomhole. If Obaseki is rigged out of their party primaries, he will decamp and win the real election again.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Edo state has the highest number Muslim indigenes in the entire south. Auchi population of muslims is more than kaduna south Christians

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by kitanga: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Hahahahahaha! No more money for Oshiomhole

N25,000 to one lucky winner everyday. Deposit N200 or more on CloudBet http:///2HDMpM5 to qualify. Up to N1,000,000 CASH to giveaway
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Fourwinds: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
indigenous234:

Let's not be sentimental here. Everything in politics always comes down to how it will influence votes.

The Governor might not be a known politician, it wouldn't be wise to think he hasn't learned anything in politics the past 3yrs.

Buhari is not popular in any of the southern states but he got over a 180k votes in the last elections. Who do you think constitute the majority of that figures ? Muslims my friend.

So many governorship elections have had winners with less than the figures Buhari polled in Edo State and you say Muslim votes are inconsequential ?

With Benin City growing and becoming more cosmopolitan, the Bini's will soon become a minority group in its own city. After all ,the red Indians are a minority group in America that's traditionally their ancestral lands.

I'll hold the view of a witch-hunt by the state government if Bob Izua's park is demolished and the Central mosque is not.

hmmmmm
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by blazer2018: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Oga, they do...remmeber d current Osun State Gov won with less than 2000votes

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by kulionam: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2019
So not is true that Oshiomole has been benefitting kick backs from Edo state treasury

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by kulionam: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Deadlytruth:

So in your mind only Auchi makes up Edo-North?
The over 95% Christian populations of Akoko-Edo and Owan areas of the same Edo North renders the Auchi moslem population insignificant in Edo North. Moreover the Moslem population of the Etsako area is not really more than the Christian figure there contrary to the frequent claim by online resident analysts who are neither natives nor residents of Edo State. Is Auchi not currently home to the national headquarter of one of the fastest growing pentecostal churches?
Yes Omega ministry, by apostle Suleiman

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Binikingdowm: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
indigenous234:

you keep ranting like fools. So buhari that got over 30% in imo is because of huge Muslim population in imo state?

Do you even know that the governor is APC same with the national chairman.

Aren't both atiku and buhari Muslims?

Muslims is a minority here get use to it

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Binikingdowm: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
BluePrincee:

tell me a single Muslim senator or house of rep in Edo state. Mumu. Auchi that has over 2 churches in every street
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Indispensable85(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Edo state has a sizeable number of Muslims.
So you don't know that majority of Edo indigene in Edo north are Muslims?
A bloc vote from the Muslims in Edo and half of the Christian population is a winning combo anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by bigpicture001: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Obaseki..took over from an APC government. Thank God PDP has long left edo government...but who could he be referring to....?
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Binikingdowm: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Indispensable85:

Edo state has a sizeable number of Muslims.
So you don't know that majority of Edo indigene in Edo north are Muslims?
A bloc vote from the Muslims in Edo and half of the Christian population is a winning combo anytime any day.
oga keep quiet. Is auchi the entire Edo north? Even in auchi there are far more Christians there than the Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by bigpicture001: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
Daviddson:
Is he trying to say Oshiomole who is his godfather was sharing money during his administration? grin
What does it take for any sensible person to know that nobody worth his onions would agree to become your 'boy-boy' after he becomes a governor? Oshiomole is learning in a hard way now.

It's been happening in lagos for 20 years now!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by BluePrincee: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
tell me a single Muslim senator or house of rep in Edo state. Mumu. Auchi that has over 2 churches in every street
Is what I said enough reason to insult me and call me a mumu? Do you know that there are old people here on nairaland? Would you call your dad or mum a mumu? You think I am your age mate? Since you cant make a point without insult I will not dignify you with a reply anymore

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Binikingdowm: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
BluePrincee:

Is what I said enough reason to insult me and call me a mumu? Do you know that there are old people here on nairaland? Would you call your dad or mum a mumu? You think I am your age mate? Since you cant make a point without insult I will not dignify you with a reply anymore
grin sorry sir, forgive my manners.

You don't even know my age lol

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Indispensable85(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
oga keep quiet. Is auchi the entire Edo north? Even in auchi there are far more Christians there than the Muslims.

This is the problem with you kids on nairaland, you don't know how to make a point without insulting people.
People like you can't grow in life because you're incapable of intellectual debate. I remember very vividly how you were ranting here in the last election that Buhari can't get 10% votes in Edo state. This is how you also insulted me when i tried to correct your political ignorance. When the results were announced you saw your political folly in it. Now you've resumed another journey of political ignorance again. Looking at how closely fought most of the recent governorship elections have been, it's only a political kid that will attempt to ignore a bloc vote from the Muslim community in Edo state. I'm sure even obaseki will slap you if you say this to his face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Monday60655(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
In essence, you are telling us that Oshiomhole spent 8 years sharing government fund to his fellow greedy politicians.
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by rusher14: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Indispensable85:

This is the problem with you kids on nairaland, you don't know how to make a point without insulting people.
People like you can't grow in life because you're incapable of intellectual debate. I remember very vividly how you were ranting here in the last election that Buhari can't get 10% votes in Edo state. This is how you also insulted me when i tried to correct your political ignorance. When the results were announced you saw your political folly in it. Now you've resumed another journey of political ignorance again. Looking at how closely fought most of the recent governorship elections have been, it's only a political kid that will attempt to ignore a bloc vote from the Muslim community in Edo state. I'm sure even obaseki will slap you if you say this to his face.

Stop giving that daft fellow air for his extinguishing flame.

Idiots like that have only one purpose and that is to polarise.

Has Edo state ever been divided across religious lines?

But watch that destitute without a home begin to promote division.

E ni go better for him papa.

Even as a Deltan, I cannot imagine such an inbred making comments with the sole aim of division.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd / N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts / MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.