Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over (12133 Views)

Are There Any Economic Implications Of Sharing Money To Nigerians This Period? / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Indispensable85(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
rusher14:

Stop giving that daft fellow air for his extinguishing flame.

Idiots like that have only one purpose and that is to polarise.

Has Edo state ever been divided across religious lines?

But watch that destitute without a home begin to promote division.

E ni go better for him papa.

Even as a Deltan, I cannot imagine such an inbred making comments with the sole aim of division.

I just tire 4 some people here.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Chukwurah003: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
dukie25:
This is the only APC gov I like. See you in PDP soon.

He can never join the band of criminals.
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by kratos12345: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
praise010:

Nairaland Politician.

Go and ask the former Governor of Bauchi State that happened when he said that Christian votes from a local Government is inconsequential.

We have seen governorship elections won with less than 5,000 votes and you are saying Muslim votes are inconsequential.

Say no more sir
This is neither north or Tinubu Yoruba where God father is the order of the day
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
dukie25:
This is the only APC gov I like. See you in PDP soon.

Is Pdp not the king of sharing money to greedy politicians? We are still deceiving ourselves
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by odigbosky(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
BluePrincee:

You are mistaking bro. Edo North is mainly Muslim oo. Auchi etsako etc

Actually you're wrong bro
Edo north ain't predominantly Muslim. It's still like 35% Muslim and the rest Christian
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Shikini: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Oshiomole can't try nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Doyin2(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
praise010:

Nairaland Politician.

Go and ask the former Governor of Bauchi State that happened when he said that Christian votes from a local Government is inconsequential.

We have seen governorship elections won with less than 5,000 votes and you are saying Muslim votes are inconsequential.

Say no more sir

Perhaps the guy forgot that Auchi is a major Muslim community.
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by EseBaba: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Concentrat on the masses don't mind thieves. Damn them all!
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Deadlytruth(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Blainz:

Edo state has the highest number Muslim indigenes in the entire south. Auchi population of muslims is more than kaduna south Christians

Where did you get your statistics from? You mean Edo State with a handful of indigenous moslems in Etsako area alone has more moslems than states like Osun, Oyo, Ebonyi and others which have indigenous moslems in nearly across all their LGAs? You must be a commedian.
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Ubenedictus(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
oga stop ranting Edo state isn't in the north or north central, we are in the south.

Muslims including outsiders residing here make less than 20% of the population so how are they going to influence any Election?
you are talking of Benin I believe. Etsako has a huge Muslim population, down to the boundary with kogi.

Their population is more than 20% in total
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by blowjohn(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
oga stop ranting Edo state isn't in the north or north central, we are in the south.

Muslims including outsiders residing here make less than 20% of the population so how are they going to influence any Election?

Less than 10 percent sef
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by blowjohn(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
ritababe:
That's why they dont want to give second tenure, I like this man sha he's good.

Hmm.... U like him..

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Ubenedictus(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
good one obaseki. Oshiomole wanted a percentage of the state money to be given him but with GGO's refusal, he started using second term ticket to intimidate him. Oshuomole must be informed that Edo is not Lagos
this issue has nothing to do with oshiomole, it's his fellow Benin apc guys who are after him for not keeping and maintaining party structures
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Deadlytruth(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Doyin2:

Perhaps the guy forgot that Auchi is a major Muslim community.
Care explaining how you came about that assertion?
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Ruggedpen: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
amaniro:
Oshiomole be looking at obaseki somehow now... I feel what happened to Ambode might happen to Obaseki
Ambode is a coward he should have approached court show evidence of hand picking of candidate, then Rivers and Zamfara sacking will also happen in Lagos. Once you are the governor, use ur power to step on the big toes and do the work to please majority of people. People will support you.
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by follock007(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Obaseki read my latest thread tittle, SACRILEGE AND ECONOMY. It is for yourself to get sense, and oba and buhari and donald trump and every other of your conspirators. Get me the recommendation i need so i can move on...
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by indigenous234(f): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you keep ranting like fools. So buhari that got over 30% in imo is because of huge Muslim population in imo state?

Do you even know that the governor is APC same with the national chairman.

Aren't both atiku and buhari Muslims?

Muslims is a minority here get use to it

I'll ignore the first sentence of your comment with the hope that it's a slip.

In 2015, Buhari got his highest vote in the whole South south from Edo State.

There are indigenous Muslims in Edo State, especially in Edo North and Edo central senatorial zones.

To think the governor would see Muslim votes as inconsequential as you put it would be naive, to put it subtly.

The dynamics of the votes polled by Buhari in Edo State and Imo State is very different my friend.

Religion is still very much a sentimental issue in this part of the world and Muslims are very sentimental with their religion compared to Christians. Fact.

Still, I believe the saving grace of Bob Izua as regards his park at ringroad is the mosque there. Remove the mosque from the equation and the park is as good as demolished.

That's my penny.
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by Alejobs: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission
Re: Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 12:41am On Sep 19, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
good one obaseki. Oshiomole wanted a percentage of the state money to be given him but with GGO's refusal, he started using second term ticket to intimidate him. Oshuomole must be informed that Edo is not Lagos
I am now a prohet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Border Closure: Are We Truly Self Sufficient In Food Production? / FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure / FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.