Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) (42046 Views)

This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2019
In terms of the best quality workplace experience, Lagos state continues to set the standard in Nigeria.

For instance, the Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, offers a conducive atmosphere for public servants to thrive in the discharge of their statutory responsibilities. Successive democratic administrations in Lagos state have instituted several policies to ensure that.

In Lagos state, transportation consumes a sizable chunk of the salaries and wages of the residents.

With that understanding – and in addition to options like car loans – the Lagos state civil service makes available a good number of staff buses. These staff buses are made available to convey the Lagos state workers to and from work, daily.

Essentially, this mode of transportation was designed to ensure optimum productivity from members of the Lagos state’s workforce.

In keeping with a promised he made during his campaign, Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu recently presented 35  brand new air-conditioned buses to the Lagos state civil services.

According to the governor, “The Lagos civil service is the backbone of government operations and ensuring we have a quality, motivated, disciplined and emotionally invested workforce is key in building”.

See below photos of the old Lagos state civil service staff buses and the recently acquired ones.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/the-old-vs-the-new-lagos-state-civil-service-staff-buses-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Lateef Jakande: His 7 Notable Achievements In The Transport Sector In Lagos State. To Read, click HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by HospitalityDiva(f): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Nice one. I just hope our new governor is able to sustain the momentum. I hope it is not a case of initial gragra.

Ladies, check my signature if you want to prevent and treat vaginal infection. Guys, check too, for solution to weak erection. Thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by success1smyn(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2019
Hope he keep on this way.

weldone sir.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by allsaint2000: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2019
Sai Sanwo-Olu.

Meanwhile, check here for the car your are looking for to buy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2019
They should go and fix the old ones too..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by success1smyn(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2019
fuckerstard:
or sell them to public transport operators

28 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by samintegrity(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Not bad
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by ERORR404(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Waiting for sex styles guy

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by cardoctor(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by 111sunshine: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Beautiful buses... Let's hope they maintain it

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by johnkay1(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Great...
But I hope he's not doing this gragra to paint Ambode black. Though Ambode called you Psyco but let bygone be bygone, by dethroning him is enough.

So, work together for the benefit of Lagos. I see Ambode as new minister or DG in Buhari's cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by mmsen: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2019
success1smyn:

or sell them to public transport operators

They should not be on Nigerian roads. Sell them to a foreign country.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by mmsen: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2019
fuckerstard:

They should do no such thing. Just throwing good money after bad.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2019
So it was Sanwo-Olu that bought the vehicles?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by ademidedavid(f): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2019
fuckerstard:
Fixing the old ones will not give them the avenue to chop more money.......
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2019
for me the old one is better for them, I know my country people

they will vandalize this new one till it turn to skeleton, but the old one they will be managing it like that, them for refurbish the old ones, or even this new ones they will put it under contract for example with God is Good or a good transportation company, not a must government must handle government properties.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by FuckDaMods: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2019
The old ones will be used as oshodi molues and i won't be surprised seeing shit at one corner in the new one in just 2 days. No be yoruber pple again? grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by Tifunloran: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2019
When are they selling the old one?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by StarUp: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Waiting for the betting advert guy...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2019
It’s due for change no doubt bt what happens to the old ones is the question.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by namiji2598: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2019
we jus hope to see them working nt like all these things our politicians display it only on social media and at the end fiiiiiaaaaaaa
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by namiji2598: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2019
ERORR404:
Waiting for sex styles guy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by JABB(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2019
The Buses are supposed to be meant for ikeja terminal to be used for BRT but been transferred to the civil servant..... So now that means Oshodi to ijaiye BRT project go wait be that o sad undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by luluosas(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2019
How I wished the Lagos State government can dash me one of the old buses.
Please, anyone that knows a way should kindly help me press buttons. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) / How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.