Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) (42057 Views)

This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by ehirosplusbiz(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2019
What is the difference ,.... Color and design
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by loomer: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2019
The funny thing about all these be say, those old buses will be left to rotten somewhere whether or not them dey in good working conditions just because them don see new ones
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by majamajic(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2019
ERORR404:
Waiting for sex styles guy
e don come , e remaining the bet man
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by Oharina(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2019
Tifunloran:
When are they selling the old one?

Do you want to buy?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by Gap2020(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Oharina:

Do you want to buy?
. Yes , do u hv any link
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by winnah(f): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
success1smyn:

or sell them to public transport operators

Well said.. Instead of fixing, they should better be sold out to public transport operation
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Let's hope the system controlling this development coupled with the staff are not animals.

It will be a waste of resources.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by papyskinsy: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
ERORR404:
I tot I was the only one tired of seeing it.. please.. epp uses ohh
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by papyskinsy: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
ERORR404:
I tot I was the only one tired of seeing it.. please.. epp uses ohh
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by bigeagleeye(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Diariess:
So it was Sanwo-Olu that bought the vehicles?

You stole the question on my mind!
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by goodnewsbabe: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by SachaBastien(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Are these not the buses Ambode bought for public transportation system? I hope it wakes up the slumbering civil service among other perks he's promised them.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by Luckybelt: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
But why didn’t Ambode commission the vehicles so he can get the glory
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by nnaeyes6: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please call Hushpuppy and Ibile to come and snap o.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by zeusdgrt(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tifunloran:
When are they selling the old one?

Contact me later
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by crackhouse(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Check this bus by next year and you will be surprised what it will look like......no be naija Wey I know?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by zinizta: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
JABB:
The Buses are supposed to be meant for ikeja terminal to be used for BRT but been transferred to the civil servant..... So now that means Oshodi to ijaiye BRT project go wait be that o sad undecided

god bless you....I thot I was only the one who noticed that they are BRT buses
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by damola1: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
zinizta:

god bless you....I thot I was only the one who noticed that they are BRT buses

Ambode 2 years work...
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by sunpaulomalabu(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good start
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by cpu2006(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
that is not important for now. u r expected to do something new that will keep Lagosian moving forward. the old staff bus is not looking bad for now. instead of u to look into their welfare package. stop wasting money for unnecessary things pls.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by RemiOAjayi: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
autojosh:
In terms of the best quality workplace experience, Lagos state continues to set the standard in Nigeria.

For instance, the Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, offers a conducive atmosphere for public servants to thrive in the discharge of their statutory responsibilities. Successive democratic administrations in Lagos state have instituted several policies to ensure that.

In Lagos state, transportation consumes a sizable chunk of the salaries and wages of the residents.

With that understanding – and in addition to options like car loans – the Lagos state civil service makes available a good number of staff buses. These staff buses are made available to convey the Lagos state workers to and from work, daily.

Essentially, this mode of transportation was designed to ensure optimum productivity from members of the Lagos state’s workforce.

In keeping with a promised he made during his campaign, Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu recently presented 35  brand new air-conditioned buses to the Lagos state civil services.

According to the governor, “The Lagos civil service is the backbone of government operations and ensuring we have a quality, motivated, disciplined and emotionally invested workforce is key in building”.

See below photos of the old Lagos state civil service staff buses and the recently acquired ones.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/the-old-vs-the-new-lagos-state-civil-service-staff-buses-photos/

To ba ya, una go talk say Ambode no work. Jesu Chris. Dey look una
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by 9jaRealist: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
JABB:
The Buses are supposed to be meant for ikeja terminal to be used for BRT but been transferred to the civil servant..... So now that means Oshodi to ijaiye BRT project go wait be that o sad undecided

Ambode bought 820 of these new buses...
Ceding this 35 buses to the Civil Service shouldn’t substantially affect the BRT.
>
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by 9jaRealist: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
loomer:
The funny thing about all these be say, those old buses will be left to rotten somewhere whether or not them dey in good working conditions just because them don see new ones

They should chop them up and sell them as scrap and/or for parts...
Those things are not fit for a modern mass public transportation system.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by 9jaRealist: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
fuckerstard:
They should go and fix the old ones too..
success1smyn:

or sell them to public transport operators

They should do no such thing...

We are trying to upgrade/modernize public transport in Lagos (to hopefully entice more middle class Lagosians to leave their cars at home), not turn the clock backwards and return to the vehicular-coffin days of the Molue.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by balonaija(f): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by loomer: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
9jaRealist:

They should chop them up and sell them as scrap and/or for parts...
Those things are not fit for a modern mass public transportation system.

Bro, they can't just chop all off,

Here for Ireland, them still dey use fire truck that's over 20years old. E still dey do the job or at least part of the job.

We should learn to transit with time, not just change at once.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by Rptrbrdgs: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Copy copy?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by Alexious(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
@Autojosh how do I get one of these buses, if you have any contact please let me know.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by Wizywiz(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
ERORR404:
cheesy
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by suremanpatriot: 3:12am On Jun 06, 2019
johnkay1:
Great...
But I hope he's not doing this gragra to paint Ambode black. Though Ambode called you Psyco but let bygone be bygone, by dethroning him is enough.

So, work together for the benefit of Lagos. I see Ambode as new minister or DG in Buhari's cabinet.

No bad blood in Lagos govt house.One house forever. cheesy
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Staff Buses: The Old Vs. The New (PHOTOS) by suremanpatriot: 3:17am On Jun 06, 2019
autojosh:
Lateef Jakande: His 7 Notable Achievements In The Transport Sector In Lagos State. To Read, click HERE
Buses wey Ambode buy for BRT na em Govr Sanwo share giv civil servants?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timing Belt vs Timing Chain: Which is the best? / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) / Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.