Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa (46161 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Kayouzka(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
nice
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Oweku: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
tongue
read news n get paid for it...

click my signature below.
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Ategberoson(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Igbo wailing gives me joy. how many politicians visit their campaign team? but here is number 2 citizen of the country till 2023 fulfilling his words with a Nigerian old man and it had turn to wailing?

let that okwute the ediot that steal no dime but built mall in Abuja and not in anambra to sit down in East and expect VP to be handover to him and his Atikulated President

yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by idonhammer: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
How come all of them is looking confused and unhappy?
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
vicfajeze:
WHY THAT,WONT U ONE DAY BECOME AN ELDER?

Well of all Important things happening in Nigeria,is this the only thing our Vice President should be doing? They are not the only one that can call the youth lazy. I call him and his president Lazy Elders when I want. Anytime and any day.
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by onlyboyson(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
That's how they will be uselessing their time ⌚

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by aksule(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
What l came to understand in life is that some people are gifted, however, some used such gift positively to improve human endeavors while others used negatively to destroy human existence

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by amaben2020(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Totally unnecessary

You've won, so? What have you done with the useless victory? Suicide and poverty is on the rise

Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Destroyerofyeeb: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Their wailing continues till infinity grin
SocialFinance:
Hate filled children has taken over. See them above and below typing nonsense.

Can you imagine these are the same miscreants who were hailing Fayose for going to market to cut ponmo and drinking palm wine at the joint in Ekiti.

Check the shape of their forehead, you will realise they are not Nigerian but ipobian from Republic of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Beetobee(f): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:
Osinbanjo and inconsequential visits/travels are like 5 and 6.
Inconsequential to you because you're not one who keeps even the tiniest promise obviously. One of the biggest problems of Nigeria. Pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by EmekaBlue(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
pure rubbish nonsense
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by jaymee0(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Amuluonyenaego: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
is not about visiting him but what did he osinbade and his lifeless master have for the baba and his family grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by BHigher(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
I don't understand. What does this visit signify? Or is this part of the next level that buhari promised Nigerians?
The topic is even BS! How about the millions of individuals who predicted APC victory, will he visit them too?
This government wastes time doing nonsense instead of them to roll their sleeves and work. And Osinbajo is a lame duck or donkey who cannot do anything but just look on and run errands. Shame.
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by nephemmy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
ase news...apc would win even without any prophet abeg
we knew the election itself was a sham..total rigging
wasting taxpayer's money on unprofitable visits... undecided

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Emanodimo(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
ademidedavid:

ZERO ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE.......even a blind man and foetus knows that APC will when by any means.....me even sabi and yet no one has visited me

���
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Lordknowz: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
[s]
Wisdomval67:

Well of all Important things happening in Nigeria,is this the only thing our Vice President should be doing? They are not the only one that can call the youth lazy. I call him and his president Lazy Elders when I want. Anytime and any day.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Chukwurah003: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
dukie25:
Osinbanjo has nothing to do or what?
His mates in other countries are visiting newly opened industrial complexes.

Seems the duo of Bubu and osi don't really appreciate the depth they sank Nigeria to.

I’m not surprised that PDP agents don’t even follow the news since there aren’t any intelligent people among them. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Chukwurah003: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:

Indeed. Atiku with his Dubai visits still ended up disgraced. God does not condone criminals.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Jabioro: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
Super gambler,so if APC didnt win,he won't visit the old man again...Chai! Another voice mail journey bf dis...
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2019
How does this benefit Nigerians
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
So many hopeless youths....and the best you could do is to visit an old man that has lived his life to the fullest. For what?

Look at the priorities of a so called educated negro.

Waste.
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by joshepade(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
A very important visit. The VP promised to see him again if they won as he said, he was merely fulfilling obligation, a honest and decent man, I applaud @PYO.[/quote]

what a contradiction mr.
u said 'very important visit'
u also said 'merely fulfilling obligation'
However, don't judge his honesty based on weak fulfilled promises. He and his boss has expectant 200million Nigerians...
they should get to work and stop all these aimless tours
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by AngelicBeing: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by beresponsible(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:
what's is consequential? life is not that serious. Would've hailed him if old man was ur grandpa

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by ufotty2001: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
I just wish this man is my Father he would have just tell VP to put me in FIRS since am a chartered accountant.. That is my dream place to work..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each / Osinbajo: What Surprised Me Most As Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.