Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa (46160 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by crackhouse(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hausa people Wey no know their age. No be only 106
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by mrkings84(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Except the news was here when the man said it, others it's none of our biz!!
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Pipapi1: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Looking for company or qualified individual that could do soil test for a 1,000 square meters of land. This is required by Lagos state government for building plan approval.

Location: Ogudu Phase 2 just adjacent Estate Alapere Bus Stop - Lagos state.

Contact email: la_bahiq@yahoo.com
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by chinedumoooo: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Integrity in action, talk and do VP.
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by adesola4moon(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Need a web designer to help me design a website contact me on my whatsapp number 09030220772
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Inflammatory: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:
Osinbanjo and inconsequential visits/travels are like 5 and 6.
And if he did not, you will say why promise when you can't fulfill...SMH for everybody in this Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Queenstores: 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is a good gesture of keeping promises.
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by wisdomkid: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
SocialFinance:
Hate filled children has taken over. See them above and below typing nonsense.

Can you imagine these are the same miscreants who were hailing Fayose for going to market to cut ponmo and drinking palm wine at the joint in Ekiti.

Check the shape of their forehead, you will realise they are not Nigerian but ipobian from Republic of Biafra.

Hatred filled human. Be it that you are either Yoruba or Hausa, you're a shame to your generation, your parents and unborn fetus are actually running away from your dirt body.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by deomelo: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
dukie25:
Osinbanjo has nothing to do or what?
His mates in other countries are visiting newly opened industrial complexes.

Seems the duo of Bubu and osi don't really appreciate the depth they sank Nigeria to.

See hatred out of control.

These Igbos sef..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by jrusky(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
So you abadon your official duty and went to see one old man during official hour isn't?

Osibanjoooooo is everything ok with you? Pls check yourself. There are things you do at your own free time and there are things you do during official hour but this one you failed big time.
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by BabaO2: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
dukie25:
Osinbanjo has nothing to do or what?
His mates in other countries are visiting newly opened industrial complexes.

Seems the duo of Bubu and osi don't really appreciate the depth they sank Nigeria to.
It is called pay back. Unlike people that used you as a stepping stone and permanently forgot you without thank you message or dividend of democracy.
Which other climes are you talking about my globe trotter?
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by xtremeTall(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:
fool...so you expect him to visit your senseless father angry angry
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by maisauki: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
I thank God for belonging to a winning party
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by anonymuz(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Yankiss:
A very important visit. The VP promised to see him again if they won as he said, he was merely fulfilling obligation, a honest and decent man, I applaud @PYO.
I think you don't know the meaning of priority
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by MrMou: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
muykem:
But if it's Peter Obi, he is a man of his words. I understand your pain.
You mean Peter Obi the shameless lying mor0n from the landlocked region?
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by anonymuz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
SocialFinance:

Can you imagine these are the same miscreants who were hailing Fayose for going to market to cut ponmo and drinking palm wine at the joint in Ekiti.

Check the shape of their forehead, you will realise they are not Nigerian but ipobian from Republic of Biafra.
internet rants

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by shegra58: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
SocialFinance:

they are coming for you grin

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by madridsta007(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
9jahotblog:
Osinbajo with the 106years old baba Gazazhin in Kubwa. A man who told him during the elections that APC would win. Osinbajo promised to see him again if they win, now he's there. Watch the video below .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej3gIXPaEHk

Like Buhari, Osinbajo is trying so hard to bring some form of validation to the rigged elections that birth forth is current Nigerian regime. From the photo ops to the vote buying Tradamoni recipients to this sort of PR visits, Nigeria’s Osinbajo is trying so hard to bring some form of public validation to the February electoral heist.

However, these are all failed moves. The empty seats of Nigeria’s past presidents and the diplomatic Corp at the presidential “inauguration” has probably haunted and dented this regime in no way anyone could have imagined. Hence these moves of a dying and unserious regime.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by federalgoddey(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
where in kubwa? I am trying to locate the address
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Why must he be an Aboki?
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by YoungAncient1: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Is he part of the necessary evil
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by biztip: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
keep gallivanting around till four years elapses and u will come back to blame PDP
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Iykesaint: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nice visit to diviners and sorcerers by our pastor vice president....
Obviously, Osinbanjo didn't go to the man's place to campaign but he went there to consult with diviners...
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by zegxy: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kundagarten:
my brother you got it. Fruitless journey.
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by omobaba1759: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
misplaced priorities
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by goodnewsbabe: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by greggng: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
I love this man osibanjo very much...he is caring man with conscience
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by balonaija(f): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
wow
Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by Yankiss(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
anonymuz:
I think you don't know the meaning of priority
Teach me the meaning of Priority. He made a promise to the old man. Went to redeem it. I guess it should have been after the tenure ends or after all problems in Nigeria are solved? If he didn't, you would be among firsts to label him. Please, take a chill. There is nothing like priority here. He just honoured the old man. He was right!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa by weoai(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
I want to believe there is more to this man than meets the eye, like maybe he is a party canvasser in his community. Guess Osinbajo is about the little touches. Makes him more humane than the President

9jahotblog:
Osinbajo with the 106years old baba Gazazhin in Kubwa. A man who told him during the elections that APC would win. Osinbajo promised to see him again if they win, now he's there. Watch the video below .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej3gIXPaEHk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.