Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

How My Guy Give His Landlord Daughter Injuries In Her Toto, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Guy Give His Landlord Daughter Injuries In Her Toto, (2073 Views)

My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter / LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Guy Give His Landlord Daughter Injuries In Her Toto, by ezeegolimited30(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
Last month my guy begin dey eye our landlord pikin dey toast the girl,last last the babe come dey put my guy head for Bush dey chop him hard earn money till last Sunday, she accepted to visit my gee, meen my gee go buy all sorts of enhancement drugs nd he is was busy watching all types of style via xvideos.Com.i come dey wonder what he up to. Fast forward :2pm the babe arrived at the guest house nasoo them drink small my guy come carry the baby enter room,me I dey for corner dey observed things.some minutes leta the hotel room manager come dey call me, bros come abeg, 3 of them dey rush where I dey fear come catch me.
Re: How My Guy Give His Landlord Daughter Injuries In Her Toto, by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2019
I'm done!

1 Like

Re: How My Guy Give His Landlord Daughter Injuries In Her Toto, by nifemi25(m): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Hopefully you are going to post the remaining story here after 9 months....
Re: How My Guy Give His Landlord Daughter Injuries In Her Toto, by habsydiamond(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2019
Hotel manager come talk say abeg, oga ur friend's Mexican diik don knock out the girl's Anthony Joshua oo.. grin grin

Re: How My Guy Give His Landlord Daughter Injuries In Her Toto, by Opportuneke(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Haaaa

Sex no be wrestling ooooo

No be Anthony Joshua or wilder ooo

Which kind nonsense be this?

Nothing wey person no go hear for this country!!!

Re: How My Guy Give His Landlord Daughter Injuries In Her Toto, by BLUEJAYY: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
Na wa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I PROPOSED TO MY GIRL AND THIS HAPPENS. / My Heart Is Bleeding In Pain, Please Help. / Please Help. How Can I Stop Been A Simp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.