Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office (11082 Views)

Naija my libido was fucking high, na here i know say bills dey kee libido / Help: Fucking A Man In My Dream / How Bad Is Dating Or Fucking A Girl In The Same Street/yard As You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by jumia1: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Do not trust a woman.These South Africa Corps were caught in the office having sex fast fast and nobody caught them but their secret was exposed on CCT camera.
Click and watch the video here:http://jumiaforum.com/?listing=two-corps-were-doing-this-in-the-office

1 Like

Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by Bizmagnet: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Indesciplined corps!
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by jumia1: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2019
Nigeria policemen raped women who are caught in the mid of nite.It is not a big deal.One of my friend shared his experience with me yesterday that Nigerian police do that to ladies they arrest in the night.He has seen them raping ladies in prison.
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by jumia1: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2019
One of my friend shared his experience with me yesterday that Nigerian police do that to ladies they arrest in the night.He has seen them raping ladies in prison.
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by jumia1: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
No work manner anymore
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by jumia1: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Do not trust a woman.These South Africa Corps were caught in the office having sex fast fast and nobody caught them but their secret was exposed on CCT camera.
Click and watch the video here:http://jumiaforum.com/?listing=two-corps-were-doing-this-in-the-office
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by jumia1: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2019
?
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by Quality20(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2019
that's SA for you. Well nija police are likely more disinclined than that, even prisoners and detainees are not treated like that
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2019
old vid. SA not nig

1 Like

Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by jumia1: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2019
?
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 30, 2019
You said corps lol are they dead bodys
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by jumia1: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
They are role model to the society
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by appleshoe: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Body no never firewood .but that's bad they can make use of the hotel instead .
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by Ziky491(f): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
jumia1:
Nigeria policemen raped women who are caught in the mid of nite.It is not a big deal.One of my friend shared his experience with me yesterday that Nigerian police do that to ladies they arrest in the night.He has seen them raping ladies in prison.
So u tink S.A police are better? u dey joke
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is an old video!
Re: Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office by Netcry0(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Guy this na old video from Xvideos.

Lol see watin coro cause

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having A Serious Sexual Problem / Dating Yoruba Man / When Is A Guy Ready To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.