Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos (58161 Views)

Oba Of Benin Welcome Quadruplets With 5th Wife / Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Queen Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Purest23: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2019
philip0906:

1. I won’t sugar coat my experience just because I want some random person to feel good. It was my experience, not anybody’s.
2. I’ve been on Nairaland for over 10 years. You’ve barely spent 2 days(at least judging by your moniker). I have absolutely nothing to prove to you. It’s your plate of beans to believe or not, it doesn’t change anything nor my experience.

Let this matter rest, move on Benin man.

Brother, this is not a fight but a healthy debate.
I'm not new here either, I've been on nairaland since 2009 and do have alot of topics on front page. I just did not want to have this controversies on my profile because I promote a service here.
Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by philip0906(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2019
Purest23:

Brother, this is not a fight but a healthy debate.
I'm not new here either, I've been on nairaland since 2009 and do have alot of topics on front page. I just did not want to have this controversies on my profile because I promote a service here.
Good for you then.

Peace
Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Purest23: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Igbobyblood:
I know you are an Igbo man living in Lagos state.

It's me and that your useless south east region in this forum.

Habaa!
Please don't be driven by hate, it will consume you.
You even went far by inscribing your moniker with the the name of the same people you dispise.

Anyways, I'm from the south and also live down here.

Come on, what about if you woke up one morning and your mother woke told you she actually had you from an Igbo man. How would you feel?

I know, it's impossible or sound like Nollywood but think about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by IkpuMmadu: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2019
Igbobyblood:
I know you are an Igbo man living in Lagos state.

It's me and that your useless south east region in this forum.

But Benin ranks low! With the mess we see in GRA...why do they even call that GRA ..I don't want to talk new Benin and Uwasota side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

But Benin ranks low! With the mess we see in GRA...why do they even call that GRA ..I don't want to talk new Benin and Uwasota side
your idiot brother said Edo state is the worst state in southern Nigeria.

But Edo state is alot better than all south east states, I dare you to bring ine state in your region to compare.
Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by IkpuMmadu: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2019
Igbobyblood:
your idiot brother said Edo state is the worst state in southern Nigeria.

But Edo state is alot better than all south east states, I dare you to bring in3e state in your region to compare.

All these minorities...how is the witchcraft manufacturing place better

Look at your Benin city...a thread was dedicated to your terrible GRA ....https://www.nairaland.com/4789765/disgraceful-state-roads-gra-benin-city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Look at your Benin city...a thread was dedicated to your terrible GRA ....https://www.nairaland.com/4789765/disgraceful-state-roads-gra-benin-city
and this abia roads.

The governor was elected because he shared kerosine. Drug pusher tribe spit

Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

instead of you yeebos to stay in your homeland and look for a way to develop it, you flood to other people region and insult them..
https://orsu24news.com/roads-in-igbo-land-are-too-bad-it-can-abort-pregnancy-mafarfi/

Edo state is bigger than 3 of 5 Igbo states, think about it.

Tribe of drug pusher

Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Purest23: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Come on na.
This two pictures is not GRA in Benin but in the city though.
The first pix, I'm not so sure where but the second is Aduwawa road.

During Oshiomole's regine, he deliberately did not touch the roads in GRA. He made a statement that, GRA has big men with big cars who have monies and can do their roads themselves. Also, he said the poor masses voted him and not the GRA guys.

Still, Benin GRA is an old location. The city is developing and spreading wide. We now have structures extending from the Old GRA to Ugbor, Amagba and down Sapele roads.
Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Mandynews(f): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Purest23:
Hey Mr man enough of the self denier stuff. If your don't know you better investigate and ask questions.

I'm a bini by tribe and I've live all my life here.
The said girl lived in my area then (her family house) Uwuigbe Street, Off Sapele road.

The girl was pointed by the Oba in Kings Square (Ring Road) during one of his coronation days as a part of a traditional rite.

She was taken right from that day and never went back home.

He married her afterwards by sending reps to the family and some months later, they came and marry the younger sister too. I don't know why and here you don't ask much question but simply take things as they are (always royal) to the core.

I wondered why the information never saw the light of day even with the sophistication of our social media now, but wow! At least people are talking about it now.

So my friend dig around and find the truth for yourself and stop wallowing in denial.

This happened and I witnessed it.

God bless you sir!
Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by IkpuMmadu: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Purest23:

Come on na.
This two pictures is not GRA in Benin but in the city though.
The first pix, I'm not so sure where but the second is Aduwawa road.

During Oshiomole's regine, he deliberately did not touch the roads in GRA. He made a statement that, GRA has big men with big cars who have monies and can do their roads themselves. Also, he said the poor masses voted him and not the GRA guys.

Still, Benin GRA is an old location. The city is developing and spreading wide. We now have structures extending from the Old GRA to Ugbor, Amagba and down Sapele roads.

The link is filled with GRA from sapele Rd to Airport
Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by IkpuMmadu: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Igbobyblood:
instead of you yeebos to stay in your homeland and look for a way to develop it, you flood to other people region and insult them..
https://orsu24news.com/roads-in-igbo-land-are-too-bad-it-can-abort-pregnancy-mafarfi/

Tribe of drug pusher

That is not OWERRI BRO
...because there is no keke in Owerri presently

Edo state is big for nothing ...even jumia travels a reputable firm even told us to stay away from Benin city ...a city that is terrible

https://www.nairaland.com/2680187/photos-terrible-state-roads-benin

Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by IkpuMmadu: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Igbobyblood:

Tribe of drug pusher

Son of prostitutes are making noise and armed robbers (Omila) dey make noise

https://travel.jumia.com/blog/ng/8-reasons-to-avoid-sightseeing-at-night-in-benin-city-104

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 07, 2019
akunjohn:

Thanks for the info.

You are a true born.

Long live the King and his kingdom.
Ise o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.