Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday (10801 Views)

Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session / House Of Representatives Holds Valedictory Session. / Insecurity: Osinbajo, Christian Lawmakers Hold Prayer Session Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by chisomdoris: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
The eighth session of the House of Representatives will round off legislative activities on Thursday, with a valedictory session.

This was confirmed by Patrick Giwa, Acting Clerk of the House of Representatives, in a press release issued in Abuja on Wednesday.

“This is to inform all Honourable Members that a Special Valedictory Session to end the Eighth House of Representatives will hold on Thursday, June 6, 2019, in the House Chamber by 11am prompt.

“All Honourable Members and invited guests are to be seated by 10:30am,” it read.

President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to proclaim the ninth National Assembly next week.

https://thickmatch.com/house-reps-hold-valedictory-session-thursday/

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by YorubaWarrior: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
House of FOOLS! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by Nicheey(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mean while.

https://www.nairaland.com/5216920/need#79049433

Help a fellow nairalander.
Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by 111sunshine: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
End of an era...

Pls check my profile for your fresh and well packaged fish products... awesome discounts available for bulk purchases..
Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by Alzirida(f): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
They should go
Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
House of morons whose tenure yielded no significant change in the country, idiots who sleep at the house and chant Nay and I once in a while and still collect salaries and allowances they don't deserve.....what are they celebrating?..Most of these folks have power to make indelible marks in the country but their selfish and It's already better for me and my family attitude won't let them.I know there are a few good ones amidst them but majority is just terrible.

5 Likes

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by goodnewsbabe: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by contigiency(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
I welcome Dogara to minority leadership.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by hisexcellency34: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
So, na so Dogara tenure end?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by 2blessed01(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
House Of RepresenteTHIEVES!

3 Likes

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by ThatFairGuy: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Join me in welcoming Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, the Hon. Speaker of the 9th assembly.......... If you wan die, make you die grin

5 Likes

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by BizBayo: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
House of representathieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by vicfajeze: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
House of FOOLS! angry
WHY HOUSE OF FOOLS?SAY HOUSE OF MADNESS

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by HitSong: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
House of FOOLS! angry
Certainly

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Everything that has a beginning must surely have an end.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by Cherrybae(f): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
My own is that the SE should never be made the speaker or Deputy speaker not even a minority leader.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by evwodere(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tested, trusted and reliable
Re: House Of Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Thursday by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Cherrybae:
My own is that the SE should never be made the speaker or Deputy speaker not even a minority leader.

This is a useless & irrational posting. No tribe in Nigeria has sacrificed for the development of Nigeria like the Ibos. The Ibos have created wealth and development for Nigeria and many countries in West and Central Africa. The Ibos must be given a proper place in government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N2.5bn DSO Project: Lai Mohammed Fails To Appear In Court / Nigeria Opposes U.S. Bid To Tag Boko Haram As Terror Group / America's New World Order Plan For Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.