Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,059 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion (2775 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Djbond(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm confused with what's going on with my health after my last abortion. I did it on 3rd May this year and after that I bled for like a week and after that, I saw water coming out of my vagina like after birth sign for like a week plus.
Recently about last week Friday, I saw blood coming out again which I don't understand why. Up till now, the blood is still coming but not rushing as usual.
I called the nurse that did it for me and she said nothing is wrong but I'm worried and that's why I came here to table my matter to medical practitioners here. Please is it normal and if not is there any drugs I can by and use? Thanks

PS : I am a mother of one and I'm married. This abortion is me and my husband's agreement.
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Lemmejoor(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mother of 1 & married, don't second guess. Go to the hospital. Ain't no theatres in here. Medical experts here say u should meet them there. Internet is not for health seekers, it's just for fun, meanwhile, ibu onye uha, you're lying. You and your husband wetin? see, no deh folo ur elders like lie mhmd deh compete.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by baby124: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
See your doctor and get a second opinion from another doctor.
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by doitforyou(f): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please go to the hospital!! your health is very important no one can help you here on Nairaland. DO you have financial issues? is that why a nurse instead of a doctor performed the abortion? If so, please look for a government clinic immediately!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Djbond:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm confused with what's going on with my health after my last abortion. I did it on 3rd May this year and after that I bled for like a week and after that, I saw water coming out of my vagina like after birth sign for like a week plus.
Recently about last week Friday, I saw blood coming out again which I don't understand why. Up till now, the blood is still coming but not rushing as usual.
I called the nurse that did it for me and she said nothing is wrong but I'm worried and that's why I came here to table my matter to medical practitioners here. Please is it normal and if not is there any drugs I can by and use? Thanks

PS : I am a mother of one and I'm married. This abortion is me and my husband's agreement.

Nurse? I thought it is done by doctors.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
You people just killed a future leader of this nation,that child could have been the Savior of this nation,now no more hope for this nation,we have all been waiting for him,is not even out of wedlock, but you still go ahead to kill him as if is your right,you're coming to tell us,it's you n your husband,you can as well kill the first one and know that you are done,you better run to hospital for your life
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by ibkayee(f): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Get a second, third, fourth etc opinion from other doctors. All the best

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
jackslow:
You people just killed a future leader of this nation,that child could have been the Savior of this nation,now no more hope for this nation,we have all been waiting for him,is not even out of wedlock, but you still go ahead to kill him as if is your right,you're coming to tell us,it's you n your husband,you can as well kill the first one and know that you are done,you better run to hospital for your life

And what if it had been the African Hitler? grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by cococandy(f): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sir please go to a hospital and have your womb checked out. thanks
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by marleymalibu(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
lol i doubt that PS part cos you would've gone to a hospital instead of here on Nairaland if that were true.
well, since you said the blood is not in excess and there's no mention of pain i guess you're good to go.
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by marleymalibu(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
cococandy:
Sir please go to a hospital and have your womb checked out. thanks
Sir ke?
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Djbond(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
marleymalibu:
lol i doubt that PS part cos you would've gone to a hospital instead of here on Nairaland if that were true.
well, since you said the blood is not in excess and there's no mention of pain i guess you're good to go.
really? I can't feel any pain at all but the blood comes out lightly. I hope it won't affect my health?
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Djbond(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
marleymalibu:

Sir ke?
well actually I'm using my husband's account to write. I don't have an account here
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Beninwitch: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Visit the nearest health center on a Friday. They will attend to you. Did you take any antibiotics after the D$c? Did you run a scan before and after?

Guessing cannot help you now. Think of the future. Go to the hospital. The nurses there have seen it all.
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Djbond:

I'll only advice you If you can tell me what led to the abortion in the first place and how old is the pregnancy .
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Dear poster
This is a case of incomplete abortion
What you need now is to go to a hospital and just report a miscarriage (willful termination/abortion is illegal in Nigeria the last time I was taught OG)
You will be managed accordingly
First off with an utrasound scan and then a removal of the pregnancy products
This is crucial to avoid risks of sepsis (infection) or bleeding which can both be fatal
I know you will get some counselling with regards to family planning so let me save the sermon
Do you have a fever, are you weak and sweaty, or bleeding profusely? I hope not
But please do not delay at all
Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Richy4(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
People just like to play with their lives... I have no idea that nurses performs D&C..

She didn't even check U up and she already knew u were okay... and then u are practically waiting for people to tell you to go to the hospital...

OK PLEASE GO TO THE HOSPITAL... and stop submitting your self for people to use u for an experiment... there are reasons why there are Doctors.. and there are reasons for Nurses... Stop confusing their job descriptions.. Just to cut costs you decided to endanger your life

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
merahki:
Dear poster
This is a case of incomplete abortion
What you need now is to go to a hospital and just report a miscarriage (willful termination/abortion is illegal in nigeria the last time I was taught OG)
You will be managed accordingly
First off with an utrasound scan and then a removal of the pregnancy products
This is crucial to avoid risks of sepsis (infection) or bleeding which can both be fatal
I know you will get some counselling with regards to family planning so let me save the sermon
Do you have a fever, are you weak and sweaty, or bleeding profusely? I hope not
But please do not delay at all
Goodluck

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mindfulness:

God bless you.

I am just doing my job, but thank you
God bless you too

4 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by marleymalibu(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Djbond:
really? I can't feel any pain at all but the blood comes out lightly. I hope it won't affect my health?

Nope. Use your antibiotics properly to prevent infection, increase in intake of vit C to boost healing and reduce strenous activity. In case of any other complications see a doctor
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by ezugegere(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Human beings! You're worried about your health but you didn't care about the life of an innocent child... Odiegu!

10 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by armyofone(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Jack, please don't forget to help the many beggars on the streets of Lagos! They are future leaders and the waited savior too. We have to start from somewhere.

Op, go to a real hospital and see a real doctor. Merahki gave you good idea. Henceforth, make sure your husband is using condoms.

jackslow:

8 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by crackhaus: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mindfulness:

God bless you.
merahki:

I am just doing my job, but thank you
God bless you too

Every man's dream is to see his wife and side-chick get along so well and live together in harmony cry

God bless you both for me.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Biglittlelois(f): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Abcruz(m): 1:05am On Jun 06, 2019
Children are indeed a heritage from the LORD, and the fruit of the womb is His reward.--psalm 127:3

You were rewarded with an innocent child but you and your husband decided to kill him/her gruesomely. When some couples are praying day and night just to conceive. cry cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by JoannaSedley(f): 4:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Abcruz:
Children are indeed a heritage from the LORD, and the fruit of the womb is His reward.--psalm 127:3

You were rewarded with an innocent child but you and your husband decided to kill him/her gruesomely. When some couples are praying day and night just to conceive. cry cry
That's not the point of the thread sir.
The point is this, if she is not treated now the other innocent child born alive will have no mother. You understand

Meanwhile, Hightail yourself to a hospital and get cleaned up. It will also do you well to differentiate between a quack and a registered nurses in future. We try very hard to maintain boundaries. No RN will delve into an abortion knowing how dicey it is and the propensity to lose her license if anything goes wrong.
An RN would've examined the woman and directed her to a hospital.
The case of the lawyer in Abakaliki who murdered his wife by forcing the baby out of the womb comes to mind. It was done by a quack. Stop patronising quacks people.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Carinaflo(f): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2019
jackslow:
Did you even bother to ask them their reason for doing so?. Could it be that they are not financially capable of taking care of two children at the moment, Could it be for health reasons, could it be for the safety of the mum?.
We always like to pretend that we are too religious. That was how a lady and her mum ignored their doctor's advice about flushing her pregnancy based on their religious believe, not even minding that the husband was insupport of the doctor.
After a rigorous nine months of constantly being admitted in the hospital, she gave birth to a deformed and stunted baby. After two years of running from one hospital to another looking for how to cure the baby, the husband started complaining about how the baby's health is sapping his finances, She left the innocent baby with the husband and ran away.
The husband took the baby to an ophanage and dumped him there.
Today she is married to another man and the husband married another woman. They are happy with their lives.
But what of the innocent baby?, Does he deserve to be rejected by his parents and dumped in an ophanage where he would suffer for the rest of his life?. Does he deserve to be deformed, stunted and dependent all his life?

11 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2019
crackhaus:

Every man's dream is to see his wife and side-chick get along so well and live together in harmony cry
God bless you both for me.

Warrisdis!?
cheesy
It cracked me up last night
God bless you too even though you have gone and smoked weed surely?

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2019
Carinaflo:

Did you even bother to ask them their reason for doing so?. Could it be that they are not financially capable of taking care of two children at the moment, Could it be for health reasons, could it be for the safety of the mum?.
We always like to pretend that we are too religious. That was how a lady and her mum ignored their doctor's advice about flushing her pregnancy based on their religious believe, not even minding that the husband was insupport of the doctor.
After a rigorous nine months of constantly being admitted in the hospital, she gave birth to a deformed and stunted baby. After two years of running from one hospital to another looking for how to cure the baby, the husband started complaining about how the baby's health is sapping his finances, She left the innocent baby with the husband and ran away.
The husband took the baby to an ophanage and dumped him there.
Today she is married to another man and the husband married another woman. They are happy with their lives.
But what of the innocent baby?, Does he deserve to be rejected by his parents and dumped in an ophanage where he would suffer for the rest of his life?. Does he deserve to be deformed, stunted and dependent all his life?

This story plain broke my heart
I will try and make a beggar child smile today to counter balance this
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Djbond(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I'll only advice you If you can tell me what led to the abortion in the first place and how old is the pregnancy .
reasons for the abortion is financial instability, frustration, hard knock living and lastly, imagine living in a room apartment with 2 kids and husband making 4? How inconvenient would it be?

The pregnancy was 3 months old.
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by crackhaus: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
merahki:

Warrisdis!?
cheesy
It cracked me up last night
God bless you too even though you have gone and smoked weed surely?
Lol.. grin
I was up to no good.

The number, iPad, switching SIM... possible tonight?

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Uyi168: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
ezugegere:
Human beings! You're worried about your health but you didn't care about the life of an innocent child... Odiegu!
Imagine if the same was done for Adolf Hitler..
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Close Your Legs Women!! / The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B / The Most Important Factor In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.