Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion (2797 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Shepherd00: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
cococandy:
Sir please go to a hospital and have your womb checked out. thanks
A sir with a womb?

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Shepherd00: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
crackhaus:

Every man's dream is to see his wife and side-chick get along so well and live together in harmony cry

God bless you both for me.
In other words 'Mindfulness is your wife while merahki is your side chick?'
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by crackhaus: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Shepherd00:

In other words 'Mindfulness is your wife while merahki is your side chick?'
They know their positions. grin
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Shepherd00: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
crackhaus:
They know their positions. grin
Trouble maker. lolzz
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Mizwisdom(f): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
I don't think u can have another kid again ,sad
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by doitforyou(f): 4:00am On Jun 07, 2019
A foetus is NOT a child!

ezugegere:
Human beings! You're worried about your health but you didn't care about the life of an innocent child... Odiegu!

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by doitforyou(f): 4:02am On Jun 07, 2019
A foetus is NOT a child!

Abcruz:
Children are indeed a heritage from the LORD, and the fruit of the womb is His reward.--psalm 127:3

You were rewarded with an innocent child but you and your husband decided to kill him/her gruesomely. When some couples are praying day and night just to conceive. cry cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by doitforyou(f): 4:04am On Jun 07, 2019
Please you don't need to explain yourself to strangers on the internet. Please go to a hospital, all will be well.
Djbond:
reasons for the abortion is financial instability, frustration, hard knock living and lastly, imagine living in a room apartment with 2 kids and husband making 4? How inconvenient would it be?

The pregnancy was 3 months old.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Miarose: 5:36am On Jun 07, 2019
Do all d abortions u want but just die this argument please.
doitforyou:
A foetus is NOT a child!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by doitforyou(f): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2019
I am sorry facts do NOT die!

Miarose:
Do all d abortions u want but just die this argument please.
Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Miarose: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2019
How is it a fact? I bet you read up something online to justify your position. Something that some one came up with in this our generation to defend their depravity? Pregnancy and childbirth has existed before any write-up on the internet so u can't tell me otherwise.
Besides, did the OP tell you that her foetus was not a baby despite her decision to abort?

doitforyou:
I am sorry facts do NOT die!

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by doitforyou(f): 6:29am On Jun 07, 2019
We learned difference between an embryo, a fetus and a baby and all the stages of reproduction in basic biology. It's not my fault you can't remember or you didn't go to school to learn it. Anyways all of this is not relevant to the thread, you are derailing it.

Miarose:
How is it a fact? I bet you read up something online to justify your position. Something that some one came up with in this our generation to defend their depravity? Pregnancy and childbirth has existed before any write-up on the internet so u can't tell me otherwise.
Besides, did the OP tell you that her foetus was not a baby despite her decision to abort?

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by Miarose: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2019
I hear you. I don't remember it but it is the peak of wickedness to kill a baby and tell it it's it's not a baby. But like u said, you are derailing the thread.
doitforyou:
We learned difference between an embryo, a fetus and a baby and all the stages of reproduction in basic biology. It's not my fault you can't remember or you didn't go to school to learn it. Anyways all of this is not relevant to the thread, you are derailing it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused About My Health After My Last Abortion by UjuJoan2: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2019
Djbond:
reasons for the abortion is financial instability, frustration, hard knock living and lastly, imagine living in a room apartment with 2 kids and husband making 4? How inconvenient would it be?

The pregnancy was 3 months old.

Why did you have to wait till 3 months? And why a nurse?

You need to go to the hospital ASAP, you may need an evacuation.

On another note, I hate the idea of abortion in a marriage, why not take more care and plan better?

I'm not judging, just saying!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Close Your Legs Women!! / Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. / Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.