Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning (46527 Views)

Nsude Pyramids: A Forgotten Historical Edifice Built By Ancient Igbos / University Of Lagos Vs University Of Ibadan: A Head-to-head Comparison / Nsude Pyramids: A Forgotten Historical Structures Built By Ancient Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Abogwara: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Seems Methodist Church has declined greatly
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by okooloyun1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is by far better than some public primary schools have seen in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by nep2ra(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
This just goes to show that black people are backward and know nothing about development.

Black people are truly an inferior race.
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by stainlink(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Unbiased1:

He meant 4 decades ago

But the message read 40 decades.
Moreover, with his statement concerning graduating prominent Nigerians both dead and alive one can only think of a very old school.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Foodforthought: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
agadez007:
Yoruba people would have rushed in to comment Nonsense if this were in an Igbo state or thread,one would think that ibbadan the brown roof capital is Rome and Oshogbo is Paris

well I am not a tribalist and never will be but in my humble opinion I think the dilapidated school would remain so cos all their men are now lagosians in Lagos,even the ones that travelled more than four hours to Lagos are telling another Nigerian who travelled six hours to go back to his village
Don't mind them...the way they reason, you'd think all Yorubas are from Lagos. Everybody dey claim Lagos.grin

3 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Foodforthought: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

haha, that blue roof you see in the middle is owned by an Ibo man.
grin

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by agadez007(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
SLAP44:

My belle ooh grin grin grin grin
yes they are all in Lagos doing owomida

3 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Ategberoson(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
agadez007:
Yoruba people would have rushed in to comment Nonsense if this were in an Igbo state or thread,one would think that ibbadan the brown roof capital is Rome and Oshogbo is Paris

well I am not a tribalist and never will be but in my humble opinion I think the dilapidated school would remain so cos all their men are now lagosians in Lagos,even the ones that travelled more than four hours to Lagos are telling another Nigerian who travelled six hours to go back to his village

go and developed your region and stop wailing like an helpless pig

6 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Foodforthought: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
haha, that blue roof you see in the middle is owned by an Ibo man.
And they'd all be green with envy, telling him to pay devegrin

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by success1smyn(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
400 Years?

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Ategberoson(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
agadez007:

as they're doing at Onitsha right? you can only deceive people that have not visited your mud region

agbero in Igbo land are even deadliest somewhat that they can easily take away your belonging within the twinkle of an eye

4 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by daddio(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
dadavivo:
Brown roof republic of Oduduwa, in a whole local government only one person can afford blue roof?

If you can make use of ur senses...

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Unbiased1: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ategberoson:

go and developed your region and stop wailing like an helpless pig

ur name sounds like those of area boys in mushin. See your own developed region with brown roofs. The only building with coloured roof even looks like a prison.

2 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Jephz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
is that a monitor lizard in the 3rd pic??

4 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Ategberoson(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Foodforthought:

Don't mind them...the way they reason, you'd think all Yorubas are from Lagos. Everybody dey claim Lagos.grin

is Lagos in East? we are Yorubas, regardless of your state, Lagos remained all Yorubas land. can any Enugu said that in IMO state? can any Ebonyi said that in anambra?

was your hero wife political ambition not rejected because she's not from Nnewi? if we Yoruba think or behave the way you miscreants think, your kinsmen won't have the opportunity of running on express to sell their goods to the same Yoruba man?

4 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Menance: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Brown roof, mud house dwellers.
The only thing they know how do do is sell meat by the road side and sleep around

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by KingOfallOsu: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
agadez007:

That dilapidated school still look better than most schools in South East

2 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Akolawole(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Unlimitk:
Guy,don't worry seyi makinde is a technocrattechnocrat
He will look into it
He is not like those old illiterate governors that have governed oyo state

Illiterates have NEVER rule Oyo state.

Is Uncle Bola Ige(as we call him in the 80's) an illiterate?

Dr Omololu Olunloyo (One of the 3 best mathematician in Nigeria at a time) an illiterate?

Lam Adeshina isn't illiterate

Baba alankara(Ladoja) was a distinction student in his days.

Ajimobi is an MBA holder from United States and rise to the peak of his career before joining politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by KingOfallOsu: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
agadez007:

Beggars all over South East but you are more concern about Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by agadez007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

That dilapidated school still look better than most schools in South East

I didn't say the South East is heaven,the whole of Nigeria is f.ucked,just the way your people rush to call us names bothers me,there is a thread on front page about UNN girls hostel,go check it out
your people are there shouting and insulting as if their own region is perfect

edited-wow I just checked,you are even part of them in the UNN thread I was taking about
Bleep out of here beeech

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by 4dor: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Unlimitk:
Guy,don't worry seyi makinde is a technocrattechnocrat
He will look into it
He is not like those old illiterate governors that have governed oyo state
Bola Ige - Lawyer
Omololu Olunloyo - Doctor
Kolapo Ishola - (Can't remember his profession but he wasn't an illiterate)
Lam Adesina - Retired Principal
Rasheed Ladoja - Engineer/Shipping magnate
Alao Akala - Retired Assistant Commissioner of Police
Ajimobi - Studied abroad worked with Shell before joining politics.

Please who are the illiterate Governors you're talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by kenoyad: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
SLAP44:
I want to ask, is the blue roof part of Ibadan?

I thought it's only browns? lipsrsealed
this is typical fool......
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by VulgarLee(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
SLAP44:
I want to ask, is the blue roof part of Ibadan?

I thought it's only browns? lipsrsealed
you have a point

2 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by kenoyad: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
4dor:

Bola Ige - Lawyer

kolapo ishola is a registered surveyor and he was successful in his career. when you see these comments, don't bother yourself, it's obvious from illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by enemyofprogress: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
The fokn government should hand over all the schools they forcefully and illegally took over back to their owners the missionary, it's obvious government cannot maintain these schools

Ajepako come and see your school

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by agadez007(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Beggars all over South East but you are more concern about Yoruba people
You know your people are the masters in this trade
who beg pass Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by KingOfallOsu: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
agadez007:
I didn't say the South East is heaven,the whole of Nigeria is f.ucked,just the way your people rush to call us names bothers me,there is a thread on front page about UNN girls hostel,go check it out
your people are there shouting and insulting as if their own region is perfect

Our region is not perfect, but we are better than you!

And the way you guys blame Yorubas for your woes, and talk bad about other regions then brag and claim development , make Yoruba to bash you and point out your woes and faults

3 Likes

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by kenoyad: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
4dor:

Bola Ige - Lawyer

kolapo ishola was a registered surveyor and he was successful in his career. when you see these comments, don't bother yourself, it's obvious from illiterate.
Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
It you see that big monitor lizard, punch the like key

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by KingOfallOsu: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
agadez007:
You know your people are the masters in this trade
who beg pass Yoruba?

You win this competition, hands down

Despite the fact that South East is a beggars colony, You also hide in IDPs Camp waiting for free food and donations, lazy things!

No wonder you are the poorest in the South

1 Like

Re: Methodist Primary School, Ekotedo, Ibadan -A Forgotten Citadel Of Learning by Foodforthought: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ategberoson:

is Lagos in East? we are Yorubas, regardless of your state, Lagos remained all Yorubas land. can any Enugu said that in IMO state? can any Ebonyi said that in anambra?

was your hero wife political ambition not rejected because she's not from Nnewi? if we Yoruba think or behave the way you miscreants think, your kinsmen won't have the opportunity of running on express to sell their goods to the same Yoruba man?
Calm down, you're getting too emotional. I'm a neutral just trolling. There are Yoruba destitute in my area in Delta as well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. / Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.