Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? (1651 Views)

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. / Guess Which Nairaland Female Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is for fun.
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
None.
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Theglobalman:
None.

you saying that all the ladies here are no good enough like your ex
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
pandv:

you saying that all the ladies here are no good enough like your ex

Reason is because I don't know many monikers yet.
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Theglobalman:

Reason is because I don't know many monikers yet.

OK
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Oluromantic: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Gotten over all my ex at d moment
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lordko

1 Like

Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
Almost every moniker that has "Cherry" in it cos her nick name was Cherry...

Ironically she still loves me despite being with another person... kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Oluromantic:
Gotten over all my ex at d moment

so you are not in good term with them
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Calm4good:
Lordko

lol maybe me and you have the same ex

1 Like

Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Lucifer1419: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
iamkashbaby
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Almost every moniker that has "Cherry" in it cos her nick name was Cherry...

Ironically she still loves me despite being with another person... kiss

that means you only remember her for name not because of her good personality
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lucifer1419:
iamkashbaby

ha. so Lucifer get favourite person. this is good news
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Makydebbie; innocent exterior but very battle-ready in the other room. Also a Ghanaian (Fanti)
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Makydebbie; innocent exterior but very battle-ready in the other room. Also a Ghanaian (Fanti)

maybe you can replace her with makydebbie, lol
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
pandv:

maybe you can replace her with makydebbie, lol

One day, if I'm lucky.
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
pandv:

that means you only remember her for name not because of her good personality
the question has something to do with our favorite ex... For she to be my favorite, it means there are things I love about her that I may not necessarily easily find in others...
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
SmellingAnus:
the question has something to do with our favorite ex... For she to be my favorite, it means there are things I love about her that I may not necessarily easily find in others...

you are right
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

One day, if I'm lucky.

maybe we go help you talk to her
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by LordKO(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
I have two of them, one was like Pocohantas and the other was like Bukatyne.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by makydebbie(f): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Makydebbi innocent exterior but very battle-ready in the other room. Also a Ghanaian (Fanti)
Lol, I'm ewe tho, not fanti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
LordKO:

hmmm. can you marry someone like any of your favourite ex?
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by LordKO(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
pandv:

hmmm. can you marry someone like any of your favourite ex?

Yes. They been exes do not make them bad, especially when you are talking about favorite exes. I separated from one because of distance/relocation, it was purely a relationship of convenience anyway, so marriage wasn't part of the arrangement. While the other one, as good as she's, she isn't the one nature says I'll spend the rest of my life with, and it started as a relationship of convenience too.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by bukatyne(f): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
LordKO:

Bros, what happened?
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by LordKO(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
bukatyne:

Bros, what happened?

Lol. Me been dey answer person wey ask question, I come dey tell am say, if no be say you don marry, say I for come marry you and some others same day.
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 06, 2019
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm ewe tho, not fanti.

2/3 is still a perfect score. wink

1 Like

Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by pocohantas(f): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2019
LordKO:

I have two of them, one was like Pocohantas and the other was like Buka tyne.

Lol. The one that was like me, how exactly was she? grin
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by LordKO(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. The one that was like me, how exactly was she? grin

Actually, she isn't our compatriot. Anyway, I'll tell you later.
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
LordKO:

Actually, she isn't our compatriot. Anyway, I'll tell you later.

I hate suspense angry
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by dollytino4real(f): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
my is bluntboy, I love my ex because he always agree to my terms,
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by LordKO(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
pocohantas:

I hate suspense angry

Lol. Don't worry, I can never wittingly undermine the queen. I'll do the needful fairly soon, just like I promised the other time, and at the rightful place too.
Re: Which Nairaland Moniker Always Reminds You Of Your Most Favourite Ex? by BluntBoy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
dollytino4real:
my is bluntboy, I love my ex because he always agree to my terms,

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Years & Years Communion Album Download. Zip / Woman Jailed For Raping Ex-boyfriend / "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.