Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away (9079 Views)

If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. / When You See A Man Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Video Of A Disable Man Doing This At Back Of A Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Wether a man or a woman if they can not forgive run away immediately.

Everyone makes mistakes. No perfect person or place yet. We keep growing until the time is ripe.

Forgiveness is the best gift you should give to everyone because you too needs to be forgiven says the Lord God Almighty

What do you think.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Isoduwa(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
Sending them back is up �� to me �
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Alright
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by blackpanthar: 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
If truly the LORD ALMIGHTY said so.... NO OTHER OPINION COUNTS..... His words should not be debatable if He is GOD ALMIGHTY.

but where you may be twisted is FORGIVNESS is NEVER the same as ACCEPTANCE.... your post hints you may be mistaken the two to be same.

I CAN FORGIVE YOU BUT NEVER WILL I ACCEPT YOU OR GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE TO HURT ME AGAIN.

Even the GOD OF THE BIBLE... has forgiven everyone in HELL... but WILL NEVER ACCEPT THEM INTO HEAVEN.

Hope its clear NOW.

Sunnyshinylight:

Everyone makes mistakes. No perfect person or place yet. We keep growing until the time is ripe.

Forgiveness is the best gift you should give to everyone because you too needs to be forgiven says the Lord God Almighty

What do you think.

3 Likes

Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
blackpanthar:
If truly the LORD ALMIGHTY said so.... NO OTHER OPINION COUNTS..... His words should not be debatable if He is GOD ALMIGHTY.

but where you may be twisted is FORGIVNESS is NEVER the same as ACCEPTANCE.... your post hints you may be mistaken the two to be same.

I CAN FORGIVE YOU BUT NEVER WILL I ACCEPT YOU OR GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE TO HURT ME AGAIN.

Even the GOD OF THE BIBLE... has forgiven everyone in HELL... but WILL NEVER ACCEPT THEM INTO HEAVEN.

Hope its clear NOW.

This isn't something you can do, please stop glorifying yourself. Pray that you are given the grace of forgiveness to share to those who needs God Almighty which remembers our iniquity and errors no more. Forgiveness is unconditional, how would you give condition before you forgive. That's not coming from the heart of flesh, the bowels of kindness and mercy.

That's like from the heart of stone.
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by blackpanthar: 12:09am On Jun 06, 2019
will you keep kwayet?

did I mention myself.

build cloud castles in the air o... keep deceiving yourself EVEN YOU can NEVER FORGET and ACCEPT SOMEONE IF THEY CONFESS THAT THEY KILLED YOUR MOTHER AND 1 YEAR OLD BABY....

i feel so disgusted when Nigerian girls like you who have no concept of what HURT really means come here and start speaking like you are sanctimonious.

Read the holy book... GOD FORGAVE DAVID plenty times BUT never accepted him to build a temple... what of MOSES... God forgave but still told him he is FIRED from leading the people and he should hand over to JOSHUA... See am not here to argue with you BUT dont come and mention God like you know Him... because if you READ YOUR BIBLE WELL, you will be scared of what He might do to you after forgiving you. GOD HAS NOT CHANGED O.

Stop expecting God standards from MEN... thats my point.
Sit your arse down and think... WHAT IS THE DEEPEST YOU HAVE BEEN HURT then give it an EXPONENT of 1000 .... that is some people's everyday life and they will find it HARD TO FORGIVE but GOD WILL GIVE THEM GRACE.... But.... FORGETTING? or ACCEPTING THE PERSON THAT HURT YOU.... IS NOT SCRIPTURAL....

Romans 12:18 New International Version (NIV)
18 If it is possible, AS FAR AS IT DEPENDS ON YOU, live at peace with everyone.

Its RELATIVE....
Just know that Forgiveness is NOT ACCEPTANCE. That is just the holy truth.

Sunnyshinylight:

This isn't something you can do, please stop glorifying yourself. Pray that you are given the grace of forgiveness to share to those who needs God Almighty which remembers our iniquity and errors no more. Forgiveness is unconditional, how would you give condition before you forgive. That's not coming from the heart of flesh, the bowels of kindness and mercy.

5 Likes

Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Not time for fools.

We roll with the truth.... kisses

Get you underfoot evil voice of the native liar

We reign in majestic theatre

Have you ever known what it costs to give your beloved to your enemies..Mr hurts

Christ died for us while we were yet enemies of God Almighty.

When your mind is come alive you could live.

Now you are struggling with human nature

I am not part of this age, I am from above and lives there now
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by tydi(m): 1:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Yea. You have a point.

And always forgiving and moving on is the best you can do to restrain yourself also.
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Grace
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 06, 2019
I forget rather than forgive grin
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by zolajpower: 6:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

I think the person u quoted has a better understanding of your post once the word "FORGIVENESS" If truly u are a lady I want to ask u a question .
If you had received a marriage proposal from a man and on ur wedding day he stood u up with all ur family members,friends and well wishers in attendance ,without a call or a tangible reason to give why he was absence and every attempt to reach him was abortive as his phone lines were switched off. Then 5or 10years later he showed up will u accept him back just bcus you have forgiven him and he has told u d reason y he acted dat way ?
Please be honest in response and answer to my question.
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by menvocate(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Forgiveness is healthy for both parties. Before you quote the bible understand the mystery, blackanthar. Everyone that ended in the lake of fire didn't seek forgiveness.
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2019
I forgive ,but I can never forget...
Me forgiving you means,i won't hurt u back,and me not forgetting means,i will always be mindful/watchful ,to avoid u hurting me again the second time...

2 Likes

Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by blinkz4real: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2019
I practice advance forgiveness! So even b4 the offence comes I ve forgiven u already. One of the highest form of spiritual maturity. Got this from Bishop David Oyedepo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Love you all

1 Like

Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Dollarseeker: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

madam he just told u the truth. you bleeped up and now preaching of forgiveness. there are different kinds of forgiveness. there are some forgiveness that doesn't warrant acceptance if not every sinner will be in heaven.
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Samyj247: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Not time for fools.

We roll with the truth.... kisses

Get you underfoot evil voice of the native liar

We reign in majestic theatre

Have you ever known what it costs to give your beloved to your enemies..Mr hurts

Christ died for us while we were yet enemies of God Almighty.

When your mind is come alive you could live.

Now you are struggling with human nature

I am not part of this age, I am from above and lives there now
u just displayed your fish brain to the public
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Dollarseeker:
madam he just told u the truth. you bleeped up and now preaching of forgiveness. there are different kinds of forgiveness. there are some forgiveness that doesn't warrant acceptance if not every sinner will be in heaven.

You really need help
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Samyj247:
u just displayed your fish brain to the public

Lim
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
The message is very clear
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by dungas30(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

What do you think.
If the Lord Almighty really meant his word about forgiveness, then no one should be commit to testing hell fire
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
dungas30:
If the Lord Almighty really meant his word about forgiveness, then no one should be commit to testing hell fire

What's forgiveness
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Tallesty1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

You say?

2 Likes

Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by fox26: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
My sister listen to me carefully. If go out there and fvck somebody else then your husband/bf get to know it, he will not forgive you. Thats what it is. If you open your legs to other men, then you will not be forgiven. What is your problem like?
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Harkinsoji(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Do you need a GRAPHICS DESIGNER...kindly message 08186793796 on whatsapp.
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Stop
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by chris31(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
If i catch my wife with another man & u want me to forgive her right? Never
There are somethings that are forgivable like the holy Bible said a sin against the holy spirit is unforgivable
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
what is the difference btw forgiveness and making reference to what happened in the past?

for instance, you ask your gf or bf to do something as correction he or she didn't and failed in that thing. similar thing now happened you make reference to that past event, does that mean u are not a forgiven
person?
Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Forgiveness is the Lord God Almighty work. You can not forgive. To forgive is divine

1 Like

Re: If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away by revolt(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
zolajpower:

I think the person u quoted has a better understanding of your post once the word "FORGIVENESS" If truly u are a lady I want to ask u a question .
If you had received a marriage proposal from a man and on ur wedding day he stood u up with all ur family members,friends and well wishers in attendance ,without a call or a tangible reason to give why he was absence and every attempt to reach him was abortive as his phone lines were switched off. Then 5or 10years later he showed up will u accept him back just bcus you have forgiven him and he has told u d reason y he acted dat way ?
Please be honest in response and answer to my question.
the clown will not answer this

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Effect Of Masturbation / It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. / Ladies, What's Your Take On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.