Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis (27800 Views)

6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. / Tinubu Lists Four-Step Solution To Farmer-Herder Crisis / Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by MillerJnr(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2019
scaramucci:
When it comes to balls, you have to give it to FFK. If southern politicians can be half as daring as this man, Nigeria will be great in no time. The north will be humbled.

balls on twitter abi? , hahahaha, jobless failed politician that started with APC in 2013 but lacked patience and went to PDP in 2014 is deceiving you with his tribal and religious cards and you are falling for it,
this man started the alliance with El Rufai, nuhu ribadu, and others but they've gone higher but he remained stagnant and na wetin dey pain am.
ask him if the atiku is from the east,
or just give him a post if you will hear anything again.
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by edo3(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2019
funmike83:
seriously i don't know what is wrong with our youths , especially south west , this man is coming out to say the truth and we are not doing anything . is it until this Fulani people comes knocking on our doors before we get brain. we are always shunning him because of his past deeds. hmmm i weep for my nation . people keep giving the bad experiences they had with this herds men , we are still not bothered. MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE . hmm aja ti o sonu koi gbo fere olode. Tinubu is selling yorubas for his selfish interest . we need to look for a way out because we it starts we are all in it together unfortunately oyinbo no give me visa, i for run comot dis country. LETS COOPERATE AND GET DIS HERDSMEN OUT OF SOUTHWEST. ENOUGH OF THE KILLING
My brother leave them,, their eyes go soon clear.. The man is saying d obvious truth,, but my main disappointment is those calling him names are actually yorubas.. Esp one pataalhaja.. Am a yoruba residing in d north,, we know beta.

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by Seetto: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2019
themanderon:

Nigeria is already on fire, you are too docile to see it. Tinubu has opened Pandora's Box by aligning himself with the Fulani's. The consequences of this singular act is something we do not know yet, but the next 4yrs will be very interesting as it will very much determine the direction the nation will head to.
Today almost all those that supported Buhari to power are regretting their action but it seems we are doomed to always make the same mistakes down south and these crafty Northerners know how to play us against ourselves.
Just look at the appointments he has made over the last 4yrs, now in this new dispensation almost all the arms of government are going to be headed not even by the Christian Northerners but by majority Muslim Fulani's and you say we are not in trouble?
Not a big fan of ffk but at times we need to face the truth and prepare for any eventuality instead of burying our heads in the sand and pretend all is well.
Nigeria is not on fire, it is your family house that is on fire,for whatever reasons why do you think this dumb ass cares about you and I, FFk has been part of the government in the pass what difference has he make, succeeded in stealing our money, I don't know where you are typing from probably from one enclave zone, FFK worries about his pocket and his political irrelevant, only jobless person paid attention to him, they will never stopped until government greese their palm with political appointment or juicy contract, this is how they succeeded in ruining Jonathan government, believe this deceitful politicians you are doing yourself a great harm.
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by MillerJnr(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Destiny34:
Because they're terrorist!
and you are educated?
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by ernieboy(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2019
grandstar:
This man is a troll and should be ignored. The rise of Fulani militias though a problem, is being exxaggerated. Unnecessarily trying to heat up the polity primarily for his own benefit
exaggerated? many of u just sit in the cities and type all sorts of nonsense on your phones. are u aware that there are many villages now where people don't go to farms? are u aware that hundreds of thousands have been displaced from their villages and are living in idps in the middle belt?

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by tj2018: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2019
Was Yaradua not a fulani? Why did FFK work with him.

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by MillerJnr(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2019
edo3:
My brother leave them,, their eyes go soon clear.. The man is saying d obvious truth,, but my main disappointment is those calling him names are actually yorubas.. Esp one pataalhaja.. Am a yoruba residing in d north,, we know beta.

where in the north to you reside?, we know your type, always exaggerating anything they see in the north, if all of them are bad then what are you still doing there??,
fani kayode a failed politician trying his best to be relevant and you think he is doing it for you.
the atiku he is supporting is atiku from the east?
nonsense.
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by MillerJnr(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2019
criminals everywhere, nuhu ribadu and El Rufai were his best friends and he said it, are they not fulanis?
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by cjudy(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Words on the marble.... grin I will like to see the real life pictures of this very Afonja... grin please if any nairlander have it please kindly share.. grin
This is Mr. Afonja

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Eranko, Fulani betrayed his father, that's why he's now aligning with Atiku, an ikwere man from Rivers State.
lol

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by HeyCorleone(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2019
maisauki:
from being a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to becoming ordinary adviser to a party man, I pray you reading this won't retrogress

How is this retrogression?

One can't be in power forever. That's why it's a democracy. Even Presidents become ordinary party men after their tenure. What more do you want from him?
If he had gone seeking for the post of governor, you'd accuse him of being greedy.

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by victorDanladi: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Is Atiku you campaigned for a Yoruba man?

Yorubas are not daft to fall for your divisive and inflammmatory rhetorics like your Idiotic pigs of biafran slaves!

2 Likes

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by themanderon: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Seetto:

Nigeria is not on fire, it is your family house that is on fire,for whatever reasons why do you think this dumb ass cares about you and I, FFk has been part of the government in the pass what difference has he make, succeeded in stealing our money, I don't know where you are typing from probably from one enclave zone, FFK worries about his pocket and his political irrelevant, only jobless person paid attention to him, they will never stopped until government greese their palm with political appointment or juicy contract, this is how they succeeded in ruining Jonathan government, believe this deceitful politicians you are doing yourself a great harm.

I feel like calling you an idiot but I will not even though its certain that you are. I can see you are one of those idiotic ostriches I talked about. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by Austineva(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Peaceontome247:
This FFK that sent Ojukwu to early grave by totorin his wife Lol grin grin grin grin
a fool sighted
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by ScotMisile: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
PataAlhaja:
FFK still hasn't gotten over the 2015 defeat.

When on earth did Awolowo form an alliance with the Fulanis? Is Gowon Fulani ni?

His father Remi was a bastard. The Fulanis should have wasted him just like they did his boss, Akintola.

Didn't the Son-of-a-bitch liaise with Atiku prior to the 2019 elections? Abi is the sore Fulani loser, Atiku Yoruba ni? grin

Hypocritical, back-stabbing, conniving, slippery bastard whose father should have ejaculated the semen that spawned him down the throat of the bitch that bore him.

Oloriburuku, akotileta!

In Jamaica accent) Hey broda Mann.. this be too harsh man.. .this be too strong bro... Pity a broda , show him little love bro.. .One love, one song, one Nation.
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by sogodihno: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2019
funmike83:
seriously i don't know what is wrong with our youths , especially south west , this man is coming out to say the truth and we are not doing anything . is it until this Fulani people comes knocking on our doors before we get brain. we are always shunning him because of his past deeds. hmmm i weep for my nation . people keep giving the bad experiences they had with this herds men , we are still not bothered. MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE . hmm aja ti o sonu koi gbo fere olode. Tinubu is selling yorubas for his selfish interest . we need to look for a way out because we it starts we are all in it together unfortunately oyinbo no give me visa, i for run comot dis country. LETS COOPERATE AND GET DIS HERDSMEN OUT OF SOUTHWEST. ENOUGH OF THE KILLING

shut ur mouth Jor, una no dey tire with this propaganda, how is Tinubu selling u and ur family, how? is it Tinubu that said herdsmen should come to the south, always use ur head guy, and leave Tinubu alone. Nonsense
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by sogodihno: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2019
jrusky:

You missed the point. But wait a minute why is it that people like you are so defiant Why are people like you always love and adore slave mentality as way of life

FFK just said the truth. Tinubu won't listen only a moderate fulani are good to relate with but fulani of Buhari type are very deadly and poisonous if you mingle with Buhari kind of fulani you next new name might be Eeyah sorry oo.

Tinubu will surely cry like a baby when the time come just watch what will happen to him soon and for your information they are looking for way to trap him the Buillion van saga still annoying Buhari and cabals because everywhere in the world people talk about it and Buhari is not very happy about it. Quote me in few months time.

Atiku is a moderate Fulani abi? u people will Neva have sense, thank God Tinubu won't dignity ur low life's with response. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by Seerach(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Someone should direct this Gobshite to the nearest Psychiatric hospital, He needs serious medical attention
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by sogodihno: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2019
Destiny34:
Igbo's are not terrorist , we all know that. May be they're terroristing you with there hard working, prosperity and their progress. Although i am not an igbo!

shut ur mouth, u guys will always end this nonsense with am not Igbo, who ask u? yaminree oshi

2 Likes

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by sogodihno: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2019
themanderon:

Nigeria is already on fire, you are too docile to see it. Tinubu has opened Pandora's Box by aligning himself with the Fulani's. The consequences of this singular act is something we do not know yet, but the next 4yrs will be very interesting as it will very much determine the direction the nation will head to.
Today almost all those that supported Buhari to power are regretting their action but it seems we are doomed to always make the same mistakes down south and these crafty Northerners know how to play us against ourselves.
Just look at the appointments he has made over the last 4yrs, now in this new dispensation almost all the arms of government are going to be headed not even by the Christian Northerners but by majority Muslim Fulani's and you say we are not in trouble?
Not a big fan of ffk but at times we need to face the truth and prepare for any eventuality instead of burying our heads in the sand and pretend all is well.

do u av sense at all? Tinubu make mistake by aligning with Fulani abi, Saraki, wike, obi etc I guess they aligned with ijaw, since Atiku is ijaw, abi? u people will Neva have sense.
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by funmike83(f): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2019
sogodihno:

shut ur mouth Jor, una no dey tire with this propaganda, how is Tinubu selling u and ur family, how? is it Tinubu that said herdsmen should come to the south, always use ur head guy, and leave Tinubu alone. Nonsense

please i beg you in the name of God to just stay clear my post. i am entitle to my own opinion. and dont you ever bring my family into this . i know you belong to no one and do not have a family , that is why u can be spitting out trash . if you quote me again i will place a curse on you
respect yourself

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by sogodihno: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2019
funmike83:

please i beg you in the name of God to just stay clear my post. i am entitle to my own opinion. and dont you ever bring my family into this . i know you belong to no one and do not have a family , that is why u can be spitting out trash . if you quote me again i will place a curse on you
respect yourself
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by nogragra: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Seetto:

You got this one very wrong someone is talking something that have serious implications on generations of Yoruba people yet unborn. The only contribution you could proffer is your beef with the mans persona. There are some things that many of today's Yoruba youths need to be educated about one of them is this and lackadaisical attitude to serious matters like this one raised by FFK. FORGET ABOUT HIS PAST SINS AS YOU CANNOT EVEN JUDGE YOURSELF AS CLEAN ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY OWN THAT TERRITORY. Back to the issue yorubas since Awolowo days have always been self centred and burying their heads in the sand, like the proverbial ostrich. Remember that even if you leave Nigeria, last last ile labo sini oko (let someone translate). The question is what sort of home do you want to come back to? What will you tell your unfortunate generation that you are a coward and self centred scoundrel? What is your identity and one you've banqueted to your generation down the line? In life everything is opportunity the white men you are going to their countries today, made use of their own opportunity to rewrite their own history, and carried everyone along, that's why they are successful. What can be said about you when you leave this world? Even God will not look kindly upon a coward and selfish individual who have nothing to show for his sojourn on earth. Yoruba ronu.

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by kernniejay(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Words on the marble.... grin I will like to see the real life pictures of this very Afonja... grin please if any nairlander have it please kindly share.. grin
click here to see the picture of afonja

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by EdenH: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2019
PataAlhaja:

When on earth did Awolowo form an alliance with the Fulanis? Is Gowon Fulani ni?

His father Remi was a bastard. The Fulanis should have wasted him just like they did his boss, Akintola.

Didn't the Son-of-a-bitch liaise with Atiku prior to the 2019 elections? Abi is the sore Fulani loser, Atiku Yoruba ni? grin

Hypocritical, back-stabbing, conniving, slippery bastard whose father should have ejaculated the semen that spawned him down the throat of the bitch that bore him.

Oloriburuku, akotileta!

Bitter. Sniper is available at a cheap rate

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by tymdan(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Oloriburuku, akotileta!

This is Deliberately Wicked shocked
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by nobleman011(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Make money from Jumia by buying #200 airtime for yourself

https://one./referrals/?invitedby=e98031d3-34f9-4ae8-9539-bbc5b4dcb966

DM me on my WhatsApp number +2348130298215
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by frowland(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2019
But Atiku na Fulani Muslim or what am I missing?
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by kernel01: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Seetto:
Please federal government should rescue this guy...
I fear he is seriously seeking for attention, FFK has been jobless since goodluck ebele Jonathan left office, I don't think he can withstand another four years of joblessness..

Please what is the definition of hate speech...

All these hate speeches can set Nigeria on fire.

The consequences no one can bear it...

Fulls everywhere. Did he lie?...Or are you afraid of the truth?

1 Like

Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by Seetto: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2019
kernel01:

Fulls everywhere. Did he lie?...Or are you afraid of the truth?

Why are you murdering English.... grin grin
Re: FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis by johnobinna0122: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2019
Seetto:

Why are you murdering English.... grin grin

ummm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigerians Moved From Frying Pan To Fire Under APC / Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.