Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Be Careful Who You Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Who You Hurt (2095 Views)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! / If You Hurt A Woman That Loves You And She Promises To Deal With U, Do This! / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Who You Hurt by koife(m): 3:33am On Jun 06, 2019
I will try and keep my write up simple. I wish to apologize as I am a bad writer than a speaker.
I met this young lady sometime in 2013 via fb. Feelings was mutual as we graduated from messenger to whatsapp. We got so fond of each other, yes, I can say we were in love. Her first visit to my base proved it all. Like every relationship, we had our ups and down and I was committed in making sure we stayed together no matter the odds. If she does something wrong, I would be first to apologize…let say, I wanted to be the perfect guy.
At the time, I was jobless but soon had admission to run MSc in NDA, I proceeded, while she had a job in abj after series of fasting and prayer. I proposed to her and she accepted but my new fiancée suddenly changed, she would break up with me at slightest provocation, block me on all social media, and would go weeks/days until I beg and beg….our relationship continued in more struggling manner. I rounded up my MSc and returned to Calabar. Things got worse, she would not call, would threaten to leave me any time we had misunderstanding. She finally did break up in 2016, and asked that she returned the ring I gave her. I was distressed, hurt and felt betrayed, she told me to move on as she has already moved on. I survived, the guys she left me for jilted her, her mom and the guys mom had misunderstanding on wedding date (her testimony), the marriage plans broke down……long and short, they broke up. She came back begging me and narrating all she went through and her being infected by the guy…..i stood by her and got her treated, we kinda found a way to mend the cracks. She promised not to repeat same mistake again. Being someone I loved dearly, we continued.
She soon found another guy and this time she didn’t hide it…openly told me she has no more feelings for me that she loved the new guy. One of those days I travelled to benue for best mans duties, she sent me breakup text in church, while sited behind my friend. I cried and my friend (the groom) and other grooms’ men rallied to put me in shape for the occasion. It dawned on me I was like a spare tyre to her. I would call her and she wouldn’t pick, as usual blocked me via all social media. I begged through her mother, sister, brother, my sisters and friends but all to no avail. I was broke, no job, no future, no hope….i was struggling with life, life wasn’t fair!!. One of those days, she told me she can never marry me, that even if she did, she would divorce me anyways. Said she doesn’t want to marry me out of pitty!! I felt stabbed the day she picked my call, just to drive the knife in my heart, she left the phone so I can hear her making out with the guy…her moan and all, heard the guys ask her at the background who it was, she said its (mentioning my name), that she has told me to leave her alone
I threw myself to God….God is real, I soaked myself in his service. I asked he forgive me for I had believed in man. I would go days without N500, at age 34….was still living with my parents, I tried all forms of business and none was coming through. I knew I needed a breakthrough….God found for me a shepherded in a certain church in calabar, the man took me in search of gods face.
I started seeing little improvement. Had marketing job in one of leading banks in Nigeria, completed my audio message and launched it same year and dedicated it to God. Had admission I USA, collected my MSc certificate. My faith was rekindled, I could feel God hands in all I did…..even in the simplest of things. During my faith walk with GOD, I met a lady who was kind, respectful and loving, she was everything I needed during my ebb moment. Would cook inside flask and bring to office for me…bought me undies, this girl was everything good. Few weeks in, I told her ill marry her, she and her friends laughed me to scorn coz they knew I was broke. More so, she was engaged to certain guy In UK, chances were too slim
A friend of mine from NLNG ship mgt who lived in my dads BQ before he had the job, came visiting calabar, he wasn’t happy with my situation. Gave an email and asked I sent my documents, time which I had already introduced the new girl to my father that I wanted to marry her, my brother laughed at me and asked where I intend to get the money from but my dad shut them up before the lady….this lady believed in me, she opened good fortune door. I was called for interview and was successful…though as SSCE holder level, I needed a changed. I accepted the offer in USD, 6 digits Naira eqv. Long and short, God showed up mightily, we got married in less than a year and I was able to foot the bills all by myself, exactly one year after my best mans duties…..a year plus after my ex breakup.
Now the twist;
I returned to sea, few weeks after my return to nja/marriage around January ending. My ex came unblocking me and accusing me of being wicked. That I lied I didn’t have money. Asked where the money came from suddenly, said I had my wife under cover all along. That someone told her about my wedding…..saying all manner of things. I don’t blame her, its hard to imagine how far God had taken me in less than two years. God surprised me…..i cant say how it happened myself. She begged that during those times she left me, I cursed her that she demand I revoke my curses, that the guy she left me for is no more with her that she is in another shaky relationship. Couldn’t help but feel for her. Ladies and men, beware of those you hurt. Watch who you laugh at….no man knows tomorrow. Be careful who you mistreat, maltreat, lookdown on…..never hurt those who love you. You could be fighting Gods chosen
Karma is real, just 3years down the line
chat screen shuts in a bit
mode please push to fp for people to learn

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by iamtooslime: 4:22am On Jun 06, 2019
BANG RULE Charles nneji undecided
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 06, 2019
koife:
I will try and keep my write up simple. I wish to apologize as I am a bad writer than a speaker.
I met this young lady sometime in 2013 via fb. Feelings was mutual as we graduated from messenger to whatsapp. We got so fond of each other, yes, I can say we were in love. Her first visit to my base proved it all. Like every relationship, we had our ups and down and I was committed in making sure we stayed together no matter the odds. If she does something wrong, I would be first to apologize…let say, I wanted to be the perfect guy.
At the time, I was jobless but soon had admission to run MSc in NDA, I proceeded, while she had a job in abj after series of fasting and prayer. I proposed to her and she accepted but my new fiancée suddenly changed, she would break up with me at slightest provocation, block me on all social media, and would go weeks/days until I beg and beg….our relationship continued in more struggling manner. I rounded up my MSc and returned to Calabar. Things got worse, she would not call, would threaten to leave me any time we had misunderstanding. She finally did break up in 2016, and asked that she returned the ring I gave her. I was distressed, hurt and felt betrayed, she told me to move on as she has already moved on. I survived, the guys she left me for jilted her, her mom and the guys mom had misunderstanding on wedding date (her testimony), she marriage plans broke down……long and short, they broke up. She came back begging me and narrating all she went through and her being infected by the guy…..i stood by her and got her treated, we kinda found a way to mend the cracks. She promised not to repeat same mistake again. Being someone, I loved dearly, we continued.
She soon found another guy and this time she didn’t hide it…openly told me she has no more feelings for me that she loved the new guy. One of those days I travelled to benue for best mans duties, she sent me breakup text in church, while sited behind my friend. I cried and my friend (the groom) and other grooms’ men rallied to put me in shape for the occasion. It dawned on me I was like a spare tyre to her. I would call her and she wouldn’t pick, as usual blocked me via all social media. I begged through her mother, sister, brother, my sisters and friends but all to no avail. I was broke, no job, no future, no hope….i was struggling with life, life wasn’t fair!!. One of those days, she told me she can never marry me, that even if she did, she would divorce me anyways. Said she doesn’t want to marry me out of pitty!! I felt stabbed the day she picked my call, just to drive the knife in my heart, she left the phone so I can hear her making out with the guy…her moan and all, heard the guys ask her at the background who it was, she said its (mentioning my name), that she has told me to leave her alone
I threw myself to God….God is real, I soaked myself in his service. I asked he forgive me for I had believed in man. I would go days without N500, at age 34….was still living with my parents, I tried all forms of business and none was coming through. I knew I needed a breakthrough….God found for me a shepherded in a certain church in calabar, the man took me in search of gods face.
I started seeing little improvement. Had marketing job in one of leading banks in Nigeria, completed my audio message and launched it same year and dedicated it to God. Had admission I USA, collected my MSc certificate. My faith was rekindled, I could feel God hands in all I did…..even in the simplest of things. During my faith walk with GOD, I met a lady who was kind, respectful and loving, she was everything I needed during my ebb moment. Would cook inside flask and bring to office for me…bought me undies, this girl was everything good. Few weeks in, I told her ill marry her, she and her friends laughed me to scorn coz they knew I was broke. More so, she was engaged to certain guy In UK, chances were too slim
A friend of mine from NLNG ship mgt who lived in my dads BQ before he had the job, came visiting calabar, he wasn’t happy with my situation. Gave an email and asked I sent my documents, time which I had already introduced the new girl to my father that I wanted to marry her, my brother laughed at me and asked where I intend to get the money from but my dad shut them up before the lady….this lady believed in me, she opened good fortune door. I was called for interview and was successful…though as SSCE holder level, I needed a changed. I accepted the offer in USD, 6 digits Naira eqv. Long and short, God showed up mightily, we got married in less than a year and I was able to foot the bills all by myself, exactly one year after my best mans duties…..a year plus after my ex breakup.
Now the twist;
I returned to sea, few weeks after my return to nja/marriage around January ending. My ex came unblocking me and accusing me of being wicked. That I lied I didn’t have money. Asked where the money came from suddenly, said I had my wife under cover all along. That someone told her about my wedding…..saying all manner of things. I don’t blame her, its hard to imagine how far God had taken me in less than two years. God surprised me…..i cant say how it happened myself. She begged that during those times she left me, I cursed her that she demand I revoke my curses, that the guy she left me for is no more with her that she is in another shaky relationship. Couldn’t help but feel for her. Ladies and men, beware of those you hurt. Watch who you laugh at….no man knows tomorrow. Be careful who you mistreat, maltreat, lookdown on…..never hurt those who love you. You could be fighting Gods chosen

It's well

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by delishpot: 4:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Not a new thing people both males and females have abandoned those who love them in times of trials and tribulation. Some even when there was no trial. Sometimes those things we consider as evil are God's divine arrangement to take us to the next level. That is why you must give thanks in every situation cos the closing of that door you so much feel sad about is to open a new door to a better place. I as a person will be grateful and thankful for the journey.

4 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by Nogodye(m): 5:33am On Jun 06, 2019
People only love you when its beneficial...Only trust God.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by Originalsly: 5:53am On Jun 06, 2019
The lesson in this is don't make yourself a fool by keep throwing your heart to someone who really doesn't care a damn about you. When the writing is on the wall... read it... don't pretend you didn't see it.

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by chinchonglee(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2019
Y u 4give her after d first breakup..

I no blame her sha. Nobody wan suffer.
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by united442(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
thank you very much for sharing your experience as am currently facing the same thing..

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Post the screenshots
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by IamPlato(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
I Feel Like Looking For Trouble And Attention But i Do Not Know Where To Start From
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
I stopped reading when you said you took her back after she left you the first time. Thank your stars that your ancestors pass your village people because it seemed you were adamant in destroying yourself by dating the daughter of Jezebel.
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by jawalis(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
you are a weak man. but your God never forget you. congrats on your breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by Dreamz77(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Am really touched by your story.. I have wronged a lady too and I hope she forgives me cause sometimes I think daz the reason I go truw some shits ATM.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Love makes your stupid,I'm not saying the Op is stupid but let's just blame love.....Love with your head not your heart

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by MissJoy29(f): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmmm...deep. Life is a mystery.
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by luvyaself95(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thank God For Your Life...
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by JesssCA(f): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
The girlfriend is really shameless sha

Shame didn't even cover eyes sef,still see road to come ask how your life was turned around.

Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by victorian(f): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
koife:
At the time, I was jobless but soon had admission to run MSc in NDA, I proceeded, while she had a job in abj after series of fasting and prayer. I proposed to her and she accepted but my new fiancée suddenly changed, she would break up with me at slightest provocation, block me on all social media, and would go weeks/days until I beg and beg….our relationship continued in more struggling manner. I rounded up my MSc and returned to Calabar. Things got worse, she would not call, would threaten to leave me any time we had misunderstanding. She finally did break up in 2016, and asked that she returned the ring I gave her. I was distressed, hurt and felt betrayed, she told me to move on as she has already moved on. I survived, the guys she left me for jilted her, her mom and the guys mom had misunderstanding on wedding date (her testimony), she marriage plans broke down……long and short, they broke up. She came back begging me and narrating all she went through and her being infected by the guy…..i stood by her and got her treated, we kinda found a way to mend the cracks. She promised not to repeat same mistake again. Being someone, I loved dearly, we continued.
Now the twist;

Truly speaking, u had to go through those Hard knocks in life for you to seek God.

If she hadn't taken u to such extreme emotional hurt, you wouldn't have thought about God and fight through life with determination . Your ex was the one God used to push you to your glory .
It was necessary.

But thank God, you are restored and with a family join by the side.

God never fails, that's what some people don't know.
Seek Him, and u will Find Him.
Ask and it shall be given unto you.

Thank God uv found Christ. smiley

He's not far from us.

Please change the title. It should be enemies Biko push us to our glory, open our eyes if we refuse to see! . Enemies think they are Destroying one, but instead they are making one stronger and more determined to succeed in life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by vibbb: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thnk God u finally graduated from ur mumu college, she messed u up twice, she makes u feel less like a man, block u everywhere blockablee yet grace found u.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by biz2get(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
The Song.. By RUDEBOY

"Reason With Me, If I no get today; i go get tomorrow"

Is a perfect fit to describe your story.

Most of this girl's out here only see TODAY TODAY AND TODAY ONLY. they don't think of they future but act like they are.

You see a man with vision but left him to a man who allows you call other guys during Se,x.. That kind girl get sense so.?

All bcus why.? The vision man is currently broke.

Believe me after this. She will go round and say "AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU, YOU BROKE ME"
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
IamPlato:
I Feel Like Looking For Trouble And Attention But i Do Not Know Where To Start From
We are here to rejoice with a bro whose life was snatched back from the hands of his village people and you're here looking for trouble. Oga, go to a nearby army base and look for the trouble. sad

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by majorbravo: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2019
I am so happy for you bro. Something similar happened to me exactly 10 years ago. She had left me in 2006, I took her back some years after amidst tears, but she left me again in the most cruel way, that even the first breakup looked like a joke. She even went online posting pics of her and the new guy and twisted our roles in the breakup story to make the new man know she loved him and was done with me. Only the 3 of us understood the post. I never cheated on her apparently she did but everyone else thought i was the one who cheated cos in her story she said "a guy had another girl but didnt know how to get rid of her" whereas she was referring to herself who didn't know how to get rid of me cos she was double dating and she had to post that to let Mr new dude realise I was out of the picture now. Well guess what, that relationship didn't last either.

I have since moved on and got closer to God. I received the greatest blessings from God, I now live abroad, got advanced degrees and a fantastic career. I wish her the best nonetheless cos if she didn't do what she did, I wouldn't be such a great fellow today.

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 07, 2019
I swear to God, that is the major reason why i don't relate with ladies, and i don't believe in anything called love, very dangerous set of things.
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by ledamaster(m): 1:40am On Jun 07, 2019
iamtooslime:
BANG RULE Charles nneji undecided
ols send me this book na.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by koife(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2019
koife:
Now the twist;
pix 2hours
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by koife(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2019
Dreamz77:
Am really touched by your story.. I have wronged a lady too and I hope she forgives me cause sometimes I think daz the reason I go truw some shits ATM.
Pls find her wherever she is and make peace!!
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by koife(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2019
biz2get:
The Song.. By RUDEBOY

"Reason With Me, If I no get today; i go get tomorrow"

Is a perfect fit to describe your story.

Most of this girl's out here only see TODAY TODAY AND TODAY ONLY. they don't think of they future but act like they are.

You see a man with vision but left him to a man who allows you call other guys during Se,x.. That kind girl get sense so.?

All bcus why.? The vision man is currently broke.

Believe me after this. She will go round and say "AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU, YOU BROKE ME"
she is already on that campaign
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by Kendumazy(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2019
koife:
she is already on that campaign

Block her off Facebook and cut all communications with her. That girl is manipulative and deceptive and full of pride. Be smart and cut ties with her forever. Don't be surprised, she might have a plan. Best of lucks.
Re: Be Careful Who You Hurt by elmagnifico411(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Thank God for u ,bruv. Your story is inspiring, but there some lessons we have to learn in other for us not to make the kinda mistakes u made with the lady.

1, there’s no perfect being on earth, only God is. We shouldn’t be trying to be perfect, it’s better for one to be himself.

2, when a lady is wrong, no matter the love you got for her, let her know that she is wrong. Apologizing over and over again for what u didn’t do is a sign of weakness. She saw that and played u well.

3, when a lady says she’s no more interested, bid her farewell. There’s even no need asking her why. Let her go. What’s yours wouldn’t leave u no matter what.

4, when u cry, u become vulnerable. It’s better to be envied than being pitied. Make I stop here for now.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall / See Hilarious Maternity Photos Of Nigerian Couple Posted On Social Media / I Think I'm Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.