Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,023 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" (23561 Views)

Leaked Audio: Kogi State Inec Rec Under Pressure To Rig Election Against Dino M / IN DETAIL: All The New Charges Filed Against Dino Melaye / FG Opens Case Against Dino Melaye In Alleged False Information Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Kenmatt(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wait a minute...

If Senators are to be held accountable, what would Dino lay as what he has done for his people?

Or a substantial bill that was later became law which benefited his people immensely that he sponsored.

When a President or a Governor is not performing, it will be clystal clear, but when a Senator is not performing, he hides under the system and no body cares to ignite the process of plebiscite so that he will be recalled.

This is my perspective; Senator Dino, Adeleke, should all join Nigeria Entatainment Industry. Either the music version or movie segment.

They need not to worry, we will buy their songs or subscribe to watch the other one on YouTube dancing.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by JasonScoolari: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mjshexy:
I believe Dino is the only candidate that can stop Y. Bello, we know Dino can be childish @ times
I prefer a "childish" Dino than a "serious" or "matured" Imbecille called Bello.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wada is the best governor Kogi has had so far. Civil servants have come out to refute the backlog salaries issue . Wada never owed anybody salaries. I think Wada is even too good for Kogi. They deserve the Bellos and the Dinos
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by BB9ja007: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
adajiboyy:
If kogi PDP wanna wrestle power from that irresponsible useless governor called yahaya Bello with all the federal might and money and security that he would have at his disposal then only Dino can do it. No matter what we say we Nigerians Love Dino and only him can get the vote the PDP needs
people in kogi are telling u why Dino can’t win u are here saying we Nigerians love him as if is a national election

3 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
id911:
I know Capt Idris Ichala Wada personally because my sister was once his P. Secretary when he was flying but I don't think PDP should give him the ticket again because he's a failure and incompetent. I don't see any spectacular thing he did in his first term as Governor. Senator Dino Melaye may be at the disadvantage at the main election because he's from the Okun minority stock but PDP shouldn't dare give it to Capt Wada, they should look the way of a competent and popular Igala aspirant not Wada please.

I no be zombie where go support anything without mind of their own grin

Your own is personal beef. Wada did not have a female p. Secretary. His p.secretary was a calabar man and he is still with him till date. Wada did not embezzle kogi money and for that reason many people he knows personally even his family hate
him because he did not enrich them. I agree with you though wada should not return to kogi- he is too good and refined for kogi. Kogi deserves the bellos and the Dinos!

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
id911:
I know Capt Idris Ichala Wada personally because my sister was once his P. Secretary when he was flying but I don't think PDP should give him the ticket again because he's a failure and incompetent. I don't see any spectacular thing he did in his first term as Governor. Senator Dino Melaye may be at the disadvantage at the main election because he's from the Okun minority stock but PDP shouldn't dare give it to Capt Wada, they should look the way of a competent and popular Igala aspirant not Wada please.

I no be zombie where go support anything without mind of their own grin
Please tell the good people of kogi. His poor performance led to his defeat and he wants to come back and spell doom for the pdp again? Never. If Care isn't taken with the way things are going, the pdp would lose to the apc the way they did in osun and ogun states by fielding a wrong candidate.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 02Kress: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
His constituency knows his as a comedian
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by enemyofprogress: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Take it or leave it Dino doesn't have what it takes yo be a governor. Governorship is not about noise making and showing off on social media

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
fergie001:
I served in Kogi under the Wada administration.....

Ironically, in Dino's Community.....

One thing for sure, Wada is a big-time failure, who only last year, lured his first wife to come contest in the Abia race.(Ikwuano/Umuahia)

Dino himself stands no chance been from Okun,and that's a fact....

The truth is,only an Igala man can beat Yahaya....so the PDP if they really want to stand a chance must pick outside this two; within the Igala-stock.
must it be igala all the time? If not what happened to audu, another igala man would have become governor. Is the state meant or created for only igala? Dino is a potential candidate. All the igalas need do is support him. Since the creation of the state, no tribe has produced governors except igala. Yahaya bello is merely a governor of circumstance.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Kennydoc(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
madenigga:
I won't lie but who is this wada I have never heard of him.

Wada cannot win Bello in any election. Dino and Bello has been opponents for long, I believe only Dino should be the one to stop Bello from relection

He's the immediate past governor of Kogi State.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
BB9ja007:
people in kogi are telling u why Dino can’t win u are here saying we Nigerians love him as if is a national election
dino can't win, in fact, he would be recalled and disgraced, he wouldn't go back to Senate...blablabla. now, the rest is history despite all the harassment by the ruling APC. If he contests for the guber post, he would win...can we bet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Mjshexy(f): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I prefer a "childish" Dino that a "serious" or "matured" Imbecille called Bello.
You are right, same here
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by sogodihno: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
adajiboyy:
If kogi PDP wanna wrestle power from that irresponsible useless governor called yahaya Bello with all the federal might and money and security that he would have at his disposal then only Dino can do it. No matter what we say we Nigerians Love Dino and only him can get the vote the PDP needs

wch Nigerian? u will say we yeebos, unfortunately for u guys, ur votes doesn't count in Kogi.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Weytin concern dis wada self....
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by chukwuibuipob: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
angry sad grin both Dino and Bello are USELESS IDIO.TS.Nah to dey use Kogites money buy cars/build house dem sabi
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Olukat:
Taking Kogi people out of the pains and misery they face now demand some comedy grin grin grin
comedy or not, no law maker had worked so hard among those who occupied his seat in the past. Like him or hate him, he's a good guber candidate. Can you compare him with wada or yahaya bello? Dino is a candidate to beat.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by stamapro(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wole Aguda, will do. Forget Dino n Bello, circulate leadership to competent hands not non performers nor drama performers. We need fresh air in govt in Kogi. My take
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by id911(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Talk true, the Wada guy banged your sis he no pay am grin

Na lie joor grin
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Olaskid4xchange: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
I buy all countries gift cards and bitcoin and my payment is fast
WhatsApp: 08102888277
Don’t fall into the hands of Rippers, I trial with us will convince you

THANKS
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by fergie001: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
fairfora:
must it be igala all the time? If not what happened to audu, another igala man would have become governor. Is the state meant or created for only igala? Dino is a potential candidate. All the igalas need do is support him. Since the creation of the state, no tribe has produced governors except igala. Yahaya bello is merely a governor of circumstance.
I agree....but this is the political reality in Nigeria.....

In Imo,apart from the 4 years and now, it had been a section of the state.

Nigeria's political terrain is unforgivable, you have to oppress and win at all costs even if through subterfuge, it matters not.

Unless the elders from the three zones come together and make an agreement for rotation, an Okun man can never be Governor unless by circumstance.

Take a look at what is happening in the general Nigerian setting with the North.....

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Olukat(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
fairfora:
comedy or not, no law maker had worked so hard among those who occupied his seat in the past. Like him or hate him, he's a good guber candidate. Can you compare him with wada or yahaya bello? Dino is a candidate to beat.

I agree with you completely.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by id911(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
5oyad:

Your own is personal beef. Wada did not have a female p. Secretary. His p.secretary was a calabar man and he is still with him till date. Wada did not embezzle kogi money and for that reason many people he knows personally even his family hate
him because he did not enrich them. I agree with you though wada should not return to kogi- he is too good and refined for kogi. Kogi deserves the bellos and the Dinos!

No need for me to argue with you bro

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
cc: OhiOfIhima, OzziOhonoyi
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by oruma19: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
That's how u people will fight each other and allow this useless Bello to have headway
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by EarthKing(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
[b][/b]Just last month a full-time comedian became a president of a country, how much more governor. Even with Dino's antics, he is still one of the best senator in the 8th assembly. Take it or leave it.

Wada's failure is the reason why we are here. That is not the case right now. The goal is to kick out Yahaya Bello.

Before anyone start spewing trash, I'm am Igala-- I'm not a nepotist, all I want is the good of my state(Kogi).
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by phonemakemoney: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
adajiboyy:
That can only be possible if the Igalas give him block votes which is very unlikely, any major party that presents a manageable Igala Man that have no controversy or corruption litigations will win.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
adajiboyy:
Nigerians are not the ones to vote Dino it's kogi folks and Dino is from the minority Okun...his chances are slim...for wada should pdp pick him then yahaya bello will coast to lugard house for a second time...they need to look at d side of a popular igala without blemish and sellable...i mean see wat apc did with sanwo olu...pdp should try to use their sense small...

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
id911:

No need for me to argue with you bro

No need for you to argue with me because you know you posted falsehood.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by sweetrace(f): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
A comedian is better than Wada!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs / Vintage Nigeria Pre-Independence Photos / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.