Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" (23559 Views)

Leaked Audio: Kogi State Inec Rec Under Pressure To Rig Election Against Dino M / IN DETAIL: All The New Charges Filed Against Dino Melaye / FG Opens Case Against Dino Melaye In Alleged False Information Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by udemzyudex(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
fergie001:
I served in Kogi under the Wada administration.....

Ironically, in Dino's Community.....

One thing for sure, Wada is a big-time failure, who only last year, lured his first wife to come contest in the Abia race.(Ikwuano/Umuahia)

Dino himself stands no chance been from Okun,and that's a fact....

The truth is,only an Igala man can beat Yahaya....so the PDP if they really want to stand a chance must pick outside this two; within the Igala-stock.

This is one of the reason why this country will never move forward,it's always about ethnicity and not who is capable.

Smh
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Enugupikin: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Noted
lol..I always knew u were not Igbo...nice u now concentrate on what concerns u
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Enugupikin:

lol..I always knew u were not Igbo...nice u now concentrate on what concerns u

lolzzz

This guy am really giving u sleepless night ooo
more Kogi/Nsukka na same thing.

How are celebrating Ramadan with ur people.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by fergie001: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
udemzyudex:

This is one of the reason why this country will never move forward,it's always about ethnicity and not who is capable.

Smh
Tell the North about capability?

As a nation,we are too divided to be United...
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by OnucheAdams: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
id911:

I don't hate him, he's a very gentle person and not flamboyant in his lifestyle. What I'm saying is, someone more popular should be nominated to fly the PDP's flag to defeat the incumbent Governor

And who exactly is the candidate that's more popular? Remember that being popular alone doesn't necessary translate to being electable, especially when you factor in tribal dynamics of Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by OnucheAdams: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Simongm:

Winning Six out of Seven local government is what you just called luck. Now I see reasons why I need not to argue with you again.

The dynamics of the State Government elections is fundamentally different from the Senatorial elections. Votes from Dekina LG alone will surpass whatever block votes Dino gets from Kogi West. Remember, Dino was competing against Smart who himself was grossly unpopular so using that as a yardstick is somewhat flawed.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Enugupikin: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

lolzzz

This guy am really giving u sleepless night ooo
more Kogi/Nsukka na same thing.

How are celebrating Ramadan with ur people.
believe me u are just an ant..u can't even give ur mama trouble let alone of a mighty me
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Enugupikin:

believe me u are just an ant..u can't even give ur mama trouble let alone of a mighty me

How are u celebrating eid fitri with your brothers.?
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
fergie001:

At least,if you don't know something don't be too presumptuous to call it a fact....

Wada failed....you know that..

If his first wife is not from Abia....who is Ijeoma Wada, Mr. Fact?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2018/10/04/2019-ex-kogi-governor-idris-wadas-wife-looses-pdp-rep-ticket-abia/amp

https://www.nairaland.com/4605307/meet-mrs-ijeoma-f-wada#69181632

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by garfield1: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
OnucheAdams:

The dynamics of the State Government elections is fundamentally different from the Senatorial elections. Votes from Dekina LG alone will surpass whatever block votes Dino gets from Kogi West. Remember, Dino was competing against Smart who himself was grossly unpopular so using that as a yardstick is somewhat flawed.
On point
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Umisar(m): 3:21am On Jun 07, 2019
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by fergie001: 4:53am On Jun 07, 2019
5oyad:

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.
Story...
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Enugupikin: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

How are u celebrating eid fitri with your brothers.?
I saw your papa for mosque..it was nice
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 07, 2019
Enugupikin:

how u celebrating Eid fitri with ur people.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2019
Enugupikin:
I saw your papa for mosque..it was nice

We not alakuba na ur people Carry am 4 head
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Enugupikin: 6:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

We not alakuba na ur people Carry am 4 head
I saw your papa in the mosque begging alms...he's poor and dejected
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2019
Enugupikin:
I saw your papa in the mosque begging alms...he's poor and dejected
lolzzz
What a childish and frustrated rants
next
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Enugupikin: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

lolzzz
What a childish and frustrated rants
next
yes u saw your poor papa begging alms, I now imagined why u were such a nobody
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Enugupikin:

yes u saw your poor papa begging alms, I now imagined why u were such a nobody

lolzzz

Enugu is in the hands of God

lolzzz
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by Abekamoss: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nigerians, my Nigerians! Always looking at issues from the Tribal Stand Point. Really a Third World Country! Lots of you guys need change your levels of reasoning.
Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by booksrite(f): 12:37am On Jun 29, 2019
?

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Query NCC Over Secret Recruitment Of 300 Staff / Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) / Vintage Nigeria Pre-Independence Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.