Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) (49708 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by TANID(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ryan03:
These are the ones born with silver spoon. I'll give my kids golden spoon
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
To what end is this news?
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by Promise47(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Starry321:

Why is fvck the only thing in your head sef?
because he or she is a useless animal
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by EASY39(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
I Must Trend
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by Starry321: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmartMen:
better don't click on that link. They are infested with hacks.
Yeah.
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by solajacobs(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
I hope by tomorrow we will not hear news that she posed with somebody's house.
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by daddio(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Offpoint1:
The sex position guy is my favorite nairalander, he's giving NL mod a run for their moneytongue

he started from position 1 and he's progressing day by day. I need that kinda persistence spirit.

I'm not an hypocrite, subconsciously I'm practicing every position he postedtongue

At least he's not scamming anybody like those bet9ja and Canada guys.

@ the topic... I need the blueprint.

Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by Halezis(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The forum has been taken over by Sex position cartels, Recharge card,and Betnaija Prophets. I find it hard to understand the level of the forum's designers and coders. Why they esigned their fate to manually or semi remove compromised accounts remains a mystery. I have seen more nudity on this forum's comments than a gossip site.

Improve the fonts and redesign the pages. Allow emojis and color up the appearance. Why it constantly look like a Nigeria government website remains shocking to me.

It will shock you the level of code contribution on this platform if they open sourced their front end codes for inputs.

Richdad
Rich dad is back. Wow?grin
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by odave: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Janicefixed1:
See below

Lmao actually I'm laughing out loud. grin grin cheesy only God knows the amount of monikers these guys have. I have hid their post tire today yet they keep coming with new accounts. See below crew grin cheesy grin cheesy sex position guy, mtn guy and Canada guy Omo these guyz get strong head o. grin
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by fujirice: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
I used to get very useful information on this site but not anymore.
These days I’m even afraid to open threads as I risk becoming dumber afterwards.
Just like this thread, good headline zero content.
The pictures do not interpret the headline in anyway.
Mr Seun please take heed to wise counsel and make the proper adjustments.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Richdad50:
The wordings of a self defeated man. You can do better son
Joining the elites is more than just money. dunce!
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
dannyoungstick:
Good people of Nigerian,, please am in need of 6k please to buy a new phone screen, it got spoilt since 3 weeks and am a jambite, i seriously need the phone for brainstorming, information please. God bless you as you help a fellow Nigerian. Thank you
oyeniran adewale Daniel 3027354542 polaris bank.
go n meet tinubu or buhari

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
dannyoungstick:
Good people of Nigerian,, please am in need of 6k please to buy a new phone screen, it got spoilt since 3 weeks and am a jambite, i seriously need the phone for brainstorming, information please. God bless you as you help a fellow Nigerian. Thank you
oyeniran adewale Daniel 3027354542 polaris bank.
Your father!
6k to buy phone screen? No longer begging for feeding money?
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by dannyoungstick(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mk93:

Your father!
6k to buy phone screen? No longer begging for feeding money?
am not a scammer, 6k that was what i was told, this is my first time of doing this and i pray not to do this again. Thank you. And please don't insult me because of me asking for this.
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by yellow237(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Who is emma nyra
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by dannyoungstick(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
go n meet tinubu or buhari
okay thank you.
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The forum has been taken over by Sex position cartels, Recharge card,and Betnaija Prophets. I find it hard to understand the level of the forum's designers and coders. Why they esigned their fate to manually or semi remove compromised accounts remains a mystery. I have seen more nudity on this forum's comments than a gossip site.

Improve the fonts and redesign the pages. Allow emojis and color up the appearance. Why it constantly look like a Nigeria government website remains shocking to me.

It will shock you the level of code contribution on this platform if they open sourced their front end codes for inputs.

Richdad
Seun, why not just sell this site for 10 million naira to someone who can take over it and turn it into a world class forum? It seems like an abandoned project! Imagine that this site started before Twitter and is younger than Facebook by just 1 year. How Nairaland is still a one man website beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ryan03:
These are the ones born with silver spoon. I'll give my kids golden spoon

Mine diamond �
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
dabrin:
GistMore.com

Singer and twin mother, Emma Nyra excited as her mum designs their house with interior & exterior where she usually spend christmas and new year in Asaba, Delta state.

See more; http://gistmore.com/singer-emma-nyra-excited-as-her-mum-designs-their-house-in-delta-state-photos
her mom Na my good friend o.was with her this evening
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by jimmyLd101: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmmm later we go hear arrested bla bla for taking pics of someone's house. Well Don
Re: Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 1:11am On Jun 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The forum has been taken over by Sex position cartels, Recharge card,and Betnaija Prophets. I find it hard to understand the level and and expertise of the forum's designers and coders. Why they esigned their fate to manually or semi remove compromised accounts remains a mystery. I have seen more nudity on this forum's comments than a gossip site.

I am open to buying Nairaland.

Richdad

A South African firm once offered to buy Nairaland for millions of dollars,but Seun refused...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos) / 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.