Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer (2482 Views)

20yr Old British-nigerian Visiting Naija For The First Time: / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa / Coming To Naija For Reunion , Any Good Resturant ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by LoVeBoOBS: 5:30am On May 07, 2007
The cheapest have seen so far is $1800 from NY JFK to Nigeria Lagos and it's still expensive, so does anyone knows where i can get a good deal from.  I need it by the ending of May wink

email atoomuclove@AOL.com.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by babaluku: 5:32am On May 07, 2007
i could link up with one of my cousin that works in VIRGIN AIRLINE, if u interested, because i got mine for #80000, when moving down here
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by LoVeBoOBS: 5:35am On May 07, 2007
Well can u get me the estimate first to see what he/she is offering me wink
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by babaluku: 5:35am On May 07, 2007
gat YIM?
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by LoVeBoOBS: 5:42am On May 07, 2007
@yahoo.com but it will be deleted in 2min
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by Bossman(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2007
That's outrageous for the summer, especially from NY! Check orbitz, airgorilla, and airline consolidators. I have never paid more than $1300 from Chicago to Lagos. And, that $1300 was BA. I paid $720 on Iberia in April 2005. So, look very well. The NY route should be a little cheaper than the Chicago route.

LoVeBoOBS:

The cheapest have seen so far is $1800 from NY JFK to Nigeria Lagos and it's still expensive, so does anyone knows where i can get a good deal from. I need it by the ending of May wink

email atoomuclove@AOL.com.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by LoVeBoOBS: 12:06am On May 08, 2007
Bossman:

That's[b] outrageous[/b] for the summer, especially from NY! Check orbitz, airgorilla, and airline consolidators. I have never paid more than $1300 from Chicago to Lagos. And, that $1300 was BA. I paid $720 on Iberia in April 2005. So, look very well. The NY route should be a little cheaper than the Chicago route.

You are right the price sound outrageous $1800 but I can’t seem to find ticket cheaper than that. Emirates is $1,880 from NY JFK and I searched it through www.cheaptickets.com and am looking for another website to search for another cheaper tickets.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by 50kobo: 9:41pm On May 08, 2007
@bossman/ others have u used[b] Air-Gorilla.com[/b] before? their prices are so much cheaper than the others, just worried if it is a scam.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by Bossman(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2007
Absolutely! I have used them once. Their prices should be similar to what you will get on airlineconsolidators.com, and a little cheaper than what you will get on orbitz.

They are one of the very few online travel sites that understand Nigeria's airport codes. i.e. LOS for lagos. It's legit all the way. I actually prefer them to most of the other sites.

50kobo:

@bossman/ others have u used[b] Air-Gorilla.com[/b] before? their prices are so much cheaper than the others, just worried if it is a scam.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by 50kobo: 2:58pm On May 10, 2007
thanks bossman, i even found a cheaper deal on airlineconsolidators!
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by omoge(f): 4:43pm On May 14, 2007
Bossman, i have a question for you, to get a cheap ticket, do i have to use a particular state? like go through chicago instead of BWI or ROC/LaGuadia?

also do i have to buy my ticket months ahead to get a very good deal? like 2-3-4months prior? what is a good time to buy if am going in say christmas time or in early 2008?

ha, make i ask oo, student not get money to spill  wink
thanks, will look out for your reply.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by Bossman(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2007
No, yu do not have to depart from a particular state/airport. But, cities with bigger and busier airports (NY, Chicago, Boston, etc.) will give you more options.

Sometimes the earlier you buy the ticket the better. But that's not always true. The best thing to do is the shop around. Airline Consolidators, orbitz, air gorilla, The airline's website(BA.com for example), etc.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by OmoEko1(f): 6:26pm On May 15, 2007
Is Airline Consolidators site safe sha because i don't want someone to scam me oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed because am getting a ticket by the ending of May but right now the ticket is like 1500 and something
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by kateflow(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2007
omo eko how u doing
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by Bossman(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2007
Yes, it is. I have used them a number of times. Last used them in August last year. Got a Chicago-Lagos on KLM(In september) for $1140 total.

Omo Eko:

Is Airline Consolidators site safe sha because i don't want someone to scam me oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed because am getting a ticket by the ending of May but right now the ticket is like 1500 and something
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by closetpervert(m): 6:50pm On May 15, 2007
after spending all your money eating burger and carrying girls - or boys - now u dey find cheap ticke take go home? Papa/Mama go dey ashamed of u o.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by omoge(f): 6:54pm On May 15, 2007
closetpervert:

after spending all your money eating burger and carrying girls - or boys - now u dey find cheap ticke take go home? Papa/Mama go dey ashamed of u o.

Na wah! who told you so? it is better to buy a cheap ticket than go burning your money,

@ Bossman, thank you my dear brother. when the time come, i go let you know and we go chat abt, wink
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by OmoEko1(f): 6:56pm On May 15, 2007
kateflow:

omo eko how u doing
Am fine oh just chilling cheesy where have you been at sad haven't seen you online for a longtime now

Bossman:

Yes, it is. I have used them a number of times. Last used them in August last year. Got a Chicago-Lagos on KLM(In september) for $1140 total.

Thank you because i wanted to be sure before i purchase it
But i wish i can get one cheaper than 1500 from NY even if it's a special deal

closetpervert:

Fu ck off now because i got time for jobless asshole like you. foolish boy ATTENTION SEEKER angry angry angry
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by OmoEko1(f): 6:58pm On May 15, 2007
omoge:

Na wah! who told you so? it is better to buy a cheap ticket than go burning your money,

Are u paying attention to that useless boy called closestpervert aka ferlie.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by kateflow(f): 7:00pm On May 15, 2007
omo ve been a bit bussy at work
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by Bossman(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2007
No problem,

omoge:

@ Bossman, thank you my dear brother. when the time come, i go let you know and we go chat about, wink
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by closetpervert(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2007
@ Omo Eko

You are a woman whose pussy smells - did i talk to you?
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by omoge(f): 7:14pm On May 15, 2007
It's getting hot in here Mr. closetpervert. Do you have a place we can find cheap ticket or Expensive ticket?  cheesy
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by closetpervert(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2007
go to www.opodo.com or www.opodo.co.uk

I use it a lot.
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by OmoEko1(f): 7:17pm On May 15, 2007
kateflow:

omo ve been a bit bussy at work
oh i see wink however it's good to have u back tongue

closetpervert:

@ Omo Eko

You are a woman whose pussy smells - did i talk to you?
IGnored angry angry angry
Re: Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer by closetpervert(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2007
hmmm -

(1) (Reply)

Visa Appeal Without The Service Of A Lawyer / Pictures Of The Secret Airplane Compartments Of Flight Attendants / The Best And Worst Countries To Live And Work 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.