Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Visa Appeal Without The Service Of A Lawyer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Appeal Without The Service Of A Lawyer (2477 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa Appeal Without The Service Of A Lawyer by worldcupz: 5:37am On Jul 26, 2010
Am a Nigerian student in Russia and l have travel to the schengen zone in the past without breaking any rules and l apply for Italian tourist visa but l was wrongly refused despite presenting all the right document and l will like to appeal against this decision by lodge an appeal against the rejection with the Administrative Regional Tribunal of the Lazio Region.?l have contacted sereval lawyers around italy but their charges cost of the appeal was pretty much the same somewhere between €2,500,00 and €6.500,00 plus translation costs.this is too much expensive for me but can l made the appeal independently and send the letter by post to the the Administrative Regional Tribunal of the Lazio Region or what can l do to seek justice regarding my visa denial?
Re: Visa Appeal Without The Service Of A Lawyer by Vicjustice: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2010
worldcupz:

Am a Nigerian student in Russia and l have travel to the schengen zone in the past without breaking any rules and l apply for Italian tourist visa but l was wrongly refused despite presenting all the right document and l will like to appeal against this decision by lodge an appeal against the rejection with the Administrative Regional Tribunal of the Lazio Region.?l have contacted sereval lawyers around italy but their charges cost of the appeal was pretty much the same somewhere between €2,500,00 and €6.500,00 plus translation costs.this is too much expensive for me but can l made the appeal independently and send the letter by post to the the Administrative Regional Tribunal of the Lazio Region or what can l do to seek justice regarding my visa denial?
   Honestly, it seems you consider visa as a right rather than a privilege. My friend, it shouldn't be so, you should realise that every country reserves the rights to approve or refuse visas to whoever it pleases and owes no obligation for apology nor get punished for its decision no matter how unfair it seems to your sensibility.
    These said, if you were given the rights of appeal, then, the letter should have the guidelines for it, so you may do so without the service of a solicitor (honestly, as it is an ordinary visa that is involved, i don't think you need one in the first place).
    If i were you, i'd let it go and make another application in due time after rectifying the reason(s) they gave for failing this application.

(1) (Reply)

How To Land A Helicopter After Your Pilot Has Been Killed . / Cheapest Ticket To Naija For The Summer / Moving To South Africa From The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.