Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" (2489 Views)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
She has withdrawn from me. She's a simple girl and I love her for her simplicity. I am a logic loving modafoka by nature. She navigates life based on feelings, I tend to be more rational. Anyways, I've come to recognize that such a mix will help me become more social, plus understand and relate with people more, so I don't mind.

Is the relationship over or should I put more effort?

I really like her and want to build something long-lasting with her but after the initial passion filled three weeks, everything has suddenly started going cold. I don't usually date for more than six months, and I always move on without hesitation, but this is someone that I like a whole lot, and I'm willing to work hard to make something worthwhile out of the relationship.

Please, let me know your views. I trust this board very much. Thanks.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Christiand331:
Read below it

Why not make multiple accounts and pack all of the money? BASTARD.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Why not make multiple accounts and pack all of the money? BASTARD.
lol
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
She’s really boring. Fvcking admit it OP. Na so una deh lie upandan to deceive girls. NONSENSE. angry

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
stupidity:
She’s really boring. Fvcking admit it OP. Na so una deh lie upandan to deceive girls. NONSENSE. angry

Always remember Ying and Yang. Cold and Hot, Summer and Winter. We can't all be the same.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by pocohantas(f): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
Abbreviating every word and typing I'M as AM,

You are cancelled. grin

10 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
pocohantas:
You dey type I'M as AM,

You are cancelled. grin

Where did you see that? You don't write or speak better than me though.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by pocohantas(f): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Where did you see that? You don't write or speak better than me though.

Your bae.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by badadvice(f): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Which kind mumu boring chat be this?

10 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
pocohantas:

Your bae.

Doesn't matter. We are not all going to be the same, but tell me: should I put more effort or abandon ship?
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
badadvice:
Which kind mumu boring chat be this?

I don't mind, only if she would kill that complex that has slowly crept in.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by lilmax(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
lol

she's ready to buy land in your brain,build a house are relax there

you dey here dey ask question

if she's not what you want, you move,instead of stressing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
lilmax:
lol

she's ready to buy land in your brain,build a house are relax there

you dey here dey ask question

if she's not what you want, you move,instead of stressing

I've tried to understand, but couldn't. I wish you were more plain.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by badadvice(f): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
NUJABEZ:

I don't mind, only if she would kill that complex that has slowly crept in.

i believe the problem or "complex" is with you man.
You don't engage her in decent conversations.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
badadvice:

i believe the problem or "complex" is with you man.
You don't engage her in decent conversations.

You're judging from a few screenshots and I think you should understand there were also phone calls, and that you should take my word.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by JoyIsSweet: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
So she is the Boo and your the Bae. Ok!
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
I don't know... I think I should break up
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by JoyIsSweet: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
NUJABEZ:
I don't know... I think I should break up

Talk true... Do you find her interesting? If you do, then she is just looking for an escape route. She don see another Bae, she wan use style leave you.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
JoyIsSweet:

Talk true... Do you find her interesting? If you do, then she is just looking for an escape route. She don see another Bae, she wan use style leave you.

I really do find her interesting. She's very kind and caring, pretty (easily an 8/10), and working class. She ticks a lot of my boxes. But she has suddenly clammed up because of whatever reason I don't know.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by Altern8(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Can’t she just tell him to leave her alone instead of coming with this “it’s me, not you” lie?

Pretentious manipulative individual.

Dude, wake up and smell the coffee. It’s time to forget her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
Altern8:
Can’t she just tell him to leave her alone instead of coming with this “it’s me, not you” lie?

Pretentious manipulative individual.

Dude, wake up and smell the coffee. It’s time to forget her.

Thanks for confirming what I've been thinking.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by Deicide: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
A guy your babe is in love with told her she is boring! So basically she is trying to confirm from you if she is actually boring cause it matters to her, maybe she'll change but instead you choose to lie to her undecided you should have just told her the plain truth. She is boring!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by Altern8(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Thanks for confirming what I've been thinking.

If you’ve invested much time in this, you just have to let it go. You win some, you lose some.

It’s better to leave now. Cos one day, when you complain about her noncommittal disposition, she’ll say she warned you but you chose to remain with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by NUJABEZ: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Altern8:

If you’ve invested much time in this, you just have to let it go. You win some, you lose some.

It’s better to leave now. Cos one day, when you complain about her noncommittal disposition, she’ll say she warned you but you chose to remain with her.

Not that much time. 4 months. I'll break up with her eventually. I tried to fix the relationship but she isn't pulling her weight.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by majorbravo: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
OP I think Deicide made some salient points to note. To be honest, I have tried everything to get rid of some boring girls but it just never works. Yours seems to be the one giving up. Tell me how you do it man seriously.

Ok now to advice you. I think if you really want her to stick around stop greeting her like a child 'good evening' dude really? Is she your aunt's mate? You are making her feel old and that is boring. A girl should be the one to greet a guy not the other way around.

If I were the one she was chatting with, I would tell her yes you are really boring but don't worry I can turn it around only if you agree to buy me lunch when next we meet.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by eeewise(m): 3:39am On Jun 07, 2019
Anything outside this you are on your own my brother o... Run!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by eeewise(m): 3:44am On Jun 07, 2019
If you know you know

Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 07, 2019
NUJABEZ:
She has withdrawn from me. She's a simple girl and I love her for her simplicity. I am a logic loving modafoka by nature. She navigates life based on feelings, I tend to be more rational. Anyways, I've come to recognize that such a mix will help me become more social, plus understand and relate with people more, so I don't mind.

Is the relationship over or should I put more effort?

I really like her and want to build something long-lasting with her but after the initial passion filled three weeks, everything has suddenly started going cold. I don't usually date for more than six months, and I always move on without hesitation, but this is someone that I like a whole lot, and I'm willing to work hard to make something worthwhile out of the relationship.

Please, let me know your views. I trust this board very much. Thanks.
She:are you around?
You:no I went out
Thats where the problem is.how can you tell a lady you miss her and when she offers to meet you,you couldn't tell her when you would be around? Like "but I would be home by 6pm"? Of cos the would think she's boring you that's why you can't even tell her when you'd be available. Its no maths.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Reverse psychology.
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by femi4: 6:17am On Jun 07, 2019
Over boring dey worry that girl. How can you type "make" as "mk"

At OP, she's telling you she's boring now, but love dey overshadow you.

Anyway, I ll be here when you will create another thread that reads: " Help me...my girlfriend is boring "
Re: What Does It Mean When She Says "I Am Afraid Of Boring You?" by Deepfeel(m): 6:39am On Jun 07, 2019
Maybe she's trying to tell you that you are boring, good gentle soft spoken guys are most times boring, try spicing up the relationship spark it up man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Masturbates On The Road With A Bottle - Photos (18+) / My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ? / The Last Person You Blocked On Social Media Committed What Offence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.